Old 11-01-2012, 10:52 AM   #106
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 86
Default Re: Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!: **** The HAYEMAKER Train ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
After years of dragging Kiltschko’s name through the dirt, Haye fought like a complete and utter chump, devoid of any heart or courage.
just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, that appalling character Haye decides to blame everything on his little toe! It doesn’t get any better than that! It is in fact a fitting end to the fraud.
Shut up you thick cunt. Show me a round where Wlad showed heart and courage? Did you forget that Wlad promised his 50th knock out against Haye. Promised it to the world. Did he even try? No, he didn't. He fought like a coward throwing single shots and forcing Haye to the ground when he got near.
That fraud cant fight on the inside so he uses his strenght and bullys his opponents to their knees.
He was as big of a chump if not bigger than Haye was in that fight. A huge SuperHW terrified of a Cruiserweight. Pitiful. Much like you.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2012, 10:55 AM   #107
fg2227
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Vitali needs to grow a pair and meet this challenge which i think he will.
fg2227 is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 11:07 AM   #108
dan4579
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 150

Vitali is currently focused on a much tougher, and potentially more dangerous fight, Ukrainian Politics. I would like to see one more thrashing of Haye though...
dan4579 is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 11:45 AM   #109
thechosen1
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan4579 View Post
That really sums the whole situation up. I mean, Haye was the one insulting and harassing the Klitschkos for a couple years, while always managing to wiggle out of actually having to fight one. When he finally did fight one, he just shit all over himself. It was ridiculous. How the **** can the British fan base be behind this piece of trash? That fight should have totally ruined him, especially after the Harrison farce. I can't believe this ****er is back, and with fan support. Unreal
Which fight did you watch Haye sure looked terrified standing there smiling at Wlad with his hands around his waist while WLad only wanted to jab Haye all night
Haye deserved stick for mentioning the toe it made him sound unsporting but he is still the biggest threat to the klits at heavy weight and the Klit fans know
it thats why they dont what the Klits in the ring with him ,While at the same time threads pop up trying to claim Wlad a top 5 ATG

Last edited by thechosen1; 11-01-2012 at 12:47 PM.
thechosen1 is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #110
jaymon112
MARVELOUS
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 561

Quote:
That really sums the whole situation up. I mean, Haye was the one insulting and harassing the Klitschkos for a couple years, while always managing to wiggle out of actually having to fight one. When he finally did fight one, he just shit all over himself. It was ridiculous. How the **** can the British fan base be behind this piece of trash? That fight should have totally ruined him, especially after the Harrison farce. I can't believe this ****er is back, and with fan support. Unreal
jaymon112 is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #111
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Shut up you thick cunt. Show me a round where Wlad showed heart and courage? Did you forget that Wlad promised his 50th knock out against Haye. Promised it to the world. Did he even try? No, he didn't. He fought like a coward throwing single shots and forcing Haye to the ground when he got near.
That fraud cant fight on the inside so he uses his strenght and bullys his opponents to their knees.
He was as big of a chump if not bigger than Haye was in that fight. A huge SuperHW terrified of a Cruiserweight. Pitiful. Much like you.
Wlad went out an ****ing WON you stupid **** head. He pitched a near shut out while youre BITCH back peddled or flopped around on the canvas like a fish out of water. you should be so proud.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 02:33 PM   #112
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Hayes legion of fans are just pathetic lemmings and have no shame and very short memories. 3 years of trashing the klitschkos with threats of hospital visits and pools of blood in the ring, only to run like a scared bitch for his life and flop on the floor. and somehow its wlads fault he ran backwards the whole fight and its vitalis fault haye has pulled out of numerous fights/agreements in the past. now they are certain he is old enough and lost enough skill they wish to finally fight him. even though march of this year haye had a contract in front of him and he went silent once again....like the true bitch he is....only to "bark" out their names again
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 04:17 PM   #113
theboy_racer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Iceman is losing sleep over this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezel8764 View Post
The hayemaker is rising!
Ain't no stoppin' it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbie1980 View Post
I hope i am wrong here, but i can see Vitali ducking Haye, as he understands that this fight would be far too dangerous for him.
Yea, they will definitely duck, far too risky, Haye easily looks the better fighter in recent years of the two men, Haye knows this, Vitali knows this and Boente certainly knows this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Well said.
theboy_racer is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #114
dan4579
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechosen1 View Post
Which fight did you watch Haye sure looked terrified standing there smiling at Wlad with his hands around his waist while WLad only wanted to jab Haye all night
Haye deserved stick for mentioning the toe it made him sound unsporting but he is still the biggest threat to the klits at heavy weight and the Klit fans know
it thats why they dont what the Klits in the ring with him ,While at the same time threads pop up trying to claim Wlad a top 5 ATG
Biggest threat?? You may want to check those score cards again, little boy
dan4579 is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 05:21 PM   #115
theboy_racer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

^^^^^ Rattled
Old 11-01-2012, 05:24 PM   #116
dan4579
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboy_racer View Post
^^^^^ Rattled
Has the Haye reduced the IQ and reputation of that entire puppet country to this low of a level? Seriously Please dont talk back, little brother, I am from the USA. Know your place
dan4579 is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #117
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboy_racer View Post
^^^^^ Rattled
stfu troll

you have added nothing to this gay thread
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 05:28 PM   #118
jaymon112
MARVELOUS
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 561

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
stfu troll

you have added nothing to this gay thread
You have the most posts in this thread.
jaymon112 is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #119
theboy_racer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

This is a thread for the great people who want to be on the Hayemaker train (that nothin can stop), not silly gay trolls like Iceman
Old 11-01-2012, 05:36 PM   #120
Faerun
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1171

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymon112 View Post
You have the most posts in this thread.
He is the biggest Haye supporter I have ever seen. You won't find anybody with so many posts addressed at Haye as Iceman. I'm happy and proud to be aboard the same hype train as him and PolishPlumber.
Faerun is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum