Boxing News 24 Forum
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2012, 09:16 AM   #106
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,586
vCash: 500
Default Re: Sick to my back stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael300 View Post
I can't speak for DFT, but personally I've never had a problem with him and have actually found him to be polite and knowledgeable.

There clearly is an issue between the two of you, certainly on your part, but don't lower yourself Jonsey.

As I said previously whilst I disagree with quite a bit of what you say (!) I don't have a problem with you, why should I you have never done me any harm, you have your opinions and you do your best to qualify them, for that I do respect you Jonsey.

But............

Just do yourself a favour and ease of on the generalisation and silly insults, you really are letting yourself down.
Learn how to take a joke.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2012, 09:21 AM   #107
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Up and about
Posts: 1,646
vCash: 500
Default Re: Sick to my back stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
Learn how to take a joke.

I give up.

Its like talking to a bloody brick wall!

Well I tried.................
Michael300 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:39 AM   #108
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,586
vCash: 500
Default Re: Sick to my back stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael300 View Post
I give up.

Its like talking to a bloody brick wall!

Well I tried.................
LOL you really don't have a sense of humour do you!
Jonsey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:56 AM   #109
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,403
vCash: 500
Default Re: Sick to my back stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
The only way you can deal with DFTaylor is that way. He doesn't accept anybodys point of view other that his own, he has to high an opinion of himself and he is always the first to throw out petty insults.

The only way to deal with him is to annoy him and bring the tone of the conversation down to childish insults until he goes away. It has worked before but he keeps on coming back for some reason despite feeling he is above everybody else.

With everyone else, its just banter and you can see most people saw it that way. with DFTaylor, he is just an annoying pompus twat. He will come on here and deny that. because he has no real emotional intelligence and is unable to accept or recognise what he is.

He isnt liked by me and plenty of other regular posters on this forum.
Oh heavens...

Rob, read through this thread and see who was insulting first. It wasn't me.

You don't annoy me, I just think you're a bit sad. I clearly get under your skin, you need to ask yourself why.

You know nothing about me. I doubt you even understand what emotional intelligence is. I don't accept your point of view because I disagree with it and you are incapable of providing a decent argument to convince me.

If you don't like me, fine, but you've made a complete fool out of yourself here. With all these other regular posters who apparently dislike me, why are none jumping in to agree?

You're an arrogant, conceited, ignorant little boy who thinks that some moderate successful and a decent looking girlfriend (which is all she is) gives you the right to judge others. Well, Sir, it doesn't. All it tells me is that you're very insecure.

If you were truly happy with your life you wouldn't need to make such a show of it.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:09 AM   #110
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,586
vCash: 500
Default Re: Sick to my back stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
Oh heavens...

Rob, read through this thread and see who was insulting first. It wasn't me.

You don't annoy me, I just think you're a bit sad. I clearly get under your skin, you need to ask yourself why.

You know nothing about me. I doubt you even understand what emotional intelligence is. I don't accept your point of view because I disagree with it and you are incapable of providing a decent argument to convince me.

If you don't like me, fine, but you've made a complete fool out of yourself here. With all these other regular posters who apparently dislike me, why are none jumping in to agree?

You're an arrogant, conceited, ignorant little boy who thinks that some moderate successful and a decent looking girlfriend (which is all she is) gives you the right to judge others. Well, Sir, it doesn't. All it tells me is that you're very insecure.

If you were truly happy with your life you wouldn't need to make such a show of it.
seriously you actullay need to learn to read.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:24 AM   #111
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,403
vCash: 500
Default Re: Sick to my back stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
seriously you actullay need to learn to read.
Rob, if that was banter, you are seriously shit at it.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:28 AM   #112
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,586
vCash: 500
Default Re: Sick to my back stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
Rob, if that was banter, you are seriously shit at it.
it wasnt. you should read back some of the things you right and recognise your all of the things you said about me.

i know i am those things. you dont.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:31 AM   #113
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Up and about
Posts: 1,646
vCash: 500
Default Re: Sick to my back stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
LOL you really don't have a sense of humour do you!
I do Jonsey, a pretty good one actually, it sits quite comfortably alongside my ability to recognise arrogant and insecure individuals who are incapable of just facing up to the fact that they have been in the wrong.

For Gods sake man (your God that is, I don't have one) just look at how you are behaving!

Do you in all honesty think you have been reasonable in this thread?!

Trust me you have not, yes you have made some decent points but these have been ruined by your dreadfully conceited attitude and your need to deflect others opinions with throwaway comments.

Just be a bloody man and accept the criticism!
Michael300 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:33 AM   #114
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,586
vCash: 500
Default Re: Sick to my back stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael300 View Post
I do Jonsey, a pretty good one actually, it sits quite comfortably alongside my ability to recognise arrogant and insecure individuals who are incapable of just facing up to the fact that they have been in the wrong.

For Gods sake man (your God that is, I don't have one) just look at how you are behaving!

Do you in all honesty think you have been reasonable in this thread?!

Trust me you have not, yes you have made some decent points but these have been ruined by your dreadfully conceited attitude and your need to deflect others opinions with throwaway comments.

Just be a bloody man and accept the criticism!
i have accepted them. i just tried to explain why i dislike DFTaylor.

i tried to sort everything with him a few years ago btw and he refused my apolagy. so thats a big reason for it.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:47 AM   #115
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Up and about
Posts: 1,646
vCash: 500
Default Re: Sick to my back stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
i have accepted them. i just tried to explain why i dislike DFTaylor.

i tried to sort everything with him a few years ago btw and he refused my apolagy. so thats a big reason for it.

Well if that is indeed the case Jonsey I will of course stand corrected!

No hard feelings on my part mate, I just was really frustrated by this thread!

Lets just move on and talk bloody boxing!

Did you catch Bunceys show last night?

I thought Spencer Thearon came across briliantly and the clip of the Emmanuel Steward interview with 'Big Ron Macintosh' is amazing!
Michael300 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:51 AM   #116
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 40,200
vCash: 75
Default Re: Sick to my back stomach

Glad to see Rob is still rubbing people up the wrong way. He's just misunderstood....by everyone apparently.
Flea Man is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:51 AM   #117
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,403
vCash: 500
Default Re: Sick to my back stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
i have accepted them. i just tried to explain why i dislike DFTaylor.

i tried to sort everything with him a few years ago btw and he refused my apolagy. so thats a big reason for it.
It's news to me... I remember no apologies nor would I ask for them. It's your continued poor attitude that vexes me.

As if I don't see my own flaws. Difference is I don't judge people for disliking different things, nor do I try and compare life circumstances as if it makes me a better person.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:53 AM   #118
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,403
vCash: 500
Default Re: Sick to my back stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Glad to see Rob is still rubbing people up the wrong way. He's just misunderstood....by everyone apparently.
And his explanations change like a leaf in the wind as he tries to justify acting like a tool.

How are you, man? Long time, no speak.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #119
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,586
vCash: 500
Default Re: Sick to my back stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Glad to see Rob is still rubbing people up the wrong way. He's just misunderstood....by everyone apparently.
is that you in the picture?
Jonsey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #120
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 40,200
vCash: 75
Default Re: Sick to my back stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
And his explanations change like a leaf in the wind as he tries to justify acting like a tool.

How are you, man? Long time, no speak.
I'm sound mate. Been over on the classic.

And yes Rob it is. The greatest fighter of all time
Flea Man is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015