Klitschko would crush that can.
HeGlassedMe is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 01:27 PM   #152
bronx
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1124
Default Re: JDS: " i can KnockOut Wladimir Klitschko"

Velazquez just outboxed his easy and basically ended the fight in the first round with one right hand (even though he proceeded to kick his as for 5 straight rounds)

imagine what Wlad would do to him
bronx is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #153
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Who said Cain or JDSwould beat Wlad in a street fight or real fight? That is if Cain doesnt hurt himself or break something when he shoots. Banged up knee from hitting the ground going for Wlads legs? Ooops, can't stand up anymore, no weight on that knee. Crap, did Cain just bang his head against that table and open a cut trying to get behind Wlad? Shit, he cant see. Wlad proceeds to break his neck with a jab. MMA fights are not real fights lol.

In CJJ, we were trained to go on the ground, but always were taught to keep it standing if possible for self defense. I particularly wouldnt care for broken glass from the beer drenched floor to be stuck inside my arms from rolling around on the ground of a bar. That's a real fight. The concrete in the parking lot is a real fight. Roll around and look for subs while my opponents friends kick me in the head or deliver a quick 1-2 and knock the guy out quick...hmmmm....
macp1 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2013, 02:08 PM   #154
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

vCash: 553

Quote:
Originally Posted by macp1 View Post
Who said Cain or JDSwould beat Wlad in a street fight or real fight? That is if Cain doesnt hurt himself or break something when he shoots. Banged up knee from hitting the ground going for Wlads legs? Ooops, can't stand up anymore, no weight on that knee. Crap, did Cain just bang his head against that table and open a cut trying to get behind Wlad? Shit, he cant see. Wlad proceeds to break his neck with a jab. MMA fights are not real fights lol.

In CJJ, we were trained to go on the ground, but always were taught to keep it standing if possible for self defense. I particularly wouldnt care for broken glass from the beer drenched floor to be stuck inside my arms from rolling around on the ground of a bar. That's a real fight. The concrete in the parking lot is a real fight. Roll around and look for subs while my opponents friends kick me in the head or deliver a quick 1-2 and knock the guy out quick...hmmmm....
Okay now were having fun, too much.
BobDigi5060 is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 02:11 PM   #155
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

Brown Pride has got to do so much as land a kick to the neck and Wlad will be stumbling across the lot for the next hour.

Mercer KO Sylvia was two bums having a go, and Tim Sylvia never had much going for him other than height and reach. When you put a man in front of him that can throw hands, in this case Champion Amateur and Pro, go figure.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:13 PM   #156
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDigi5060 View Post
Okay now were having fun, too much.
lol...and a range finder at that haha
macp1 is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 02:22 PM   #157
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

True, it's not 05' when that trash talk may have actually meant something. I'm starting to think myself

But, I know that Vitali would have no success against these elite Mixed Martial Artist, street or cage. He is such an easy target.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:50 PM   #158
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtYPMmWu5qA[/ame]
boranbkk is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 02:55 PM   #159
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: lol @ Dos Santos saying he can beat Wladimir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo81 View Post
All these guys being talked about are dedicated professionals in their perspective sports. To think that someone from a differant sport can just waltz in and beat them seems unreasonable to me. This is why I think this most boxers have a lot of weight on their front foot any mma guy would kick that front leg till he couldn't walk on it. There would be no reason to get inside of Wlad's reach if that leg is available. Now an mma fighter has a poor defense to bring into a boxing ring and would get picked apart by a decent boxer.
You're a fool if you think this is the case.

Just because some no name garbage boxer happened to lean foward and have his weight on his front foot does not mean that it's the way Wlad fights as well.

In fact, have you ever seen him fight?

Wlad has excellent balance and footwork, it's perhaps his best attribute.
ROACH is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 04:42 PM   #160
Synthetic Decay
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Brown Pride has got to do so much as land a kick to the neck and Wlad will be stumbling across the lot for the next hour.

Mercer KO Sylvia was two bums having a go, and Tim Sylvia never had much going for him other than height and reach. When you put a man in front of him that can throw hands, in this case Champion Amateur and Pro, go figure.

Bullshit. Tim's record stands up to anyone's barring a select few.
Synthetic Decay is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #161
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic Decay View Post
Bullshit. Tim's record stands up to anyone's barring a select few.
Tim Sylvia is a bum, tell us otherwise. There are a new generation, a new class of fighter out there.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:28 PM   #162
Synthetic Decay
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Tim Sylvia is a bum, tell us otherwise. There are a new generation, a new class of fighter out there.

Yeah there is always a new generation with the UFC, it's a new age every five minutes where everyone has evolved, only they haven't. He has one of the better records among UFC champions, although it must pain you to admit it.

Never been a great fan of Tim but to suggest that JDS and Cain are some type of evolution is laughable.
Synthetic Decay is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 07:04 PM   #163
dillinja

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic Decay View Post
Yeah there is always a new generation with the UFC, it's a new age every five minutes where everyone has evolved, only they haven't. He has one of the better records among UFC champions, although it must pain you to admit it.

Never been a great fan of Tim but to suggest that JDS and Cain are some type of evolution is laughable.
For you to suggest cain and jds are not a vast evolution from sylvia is laughable.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:23 PM   #164
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 233

Quote:
Taking a Mixed Martial Artist and seeing how far he can go in Boxing... Okay, don't you understand how stupid that sounds?? Of zero substance this fantasy you General and Classic knuckleheads have.

It's interesting you ask because every Pro Boxer has crashed and burned before winning Titles in MMA, let alone defend. The Best in the World come from Muay Thai, JJ, Karate, and other Grappling backgrounds. Ffs, WWE Champ Brock Lesnar captured UFC Gold, but no Pro Boxers. Former Champ James Toney got humiliated by a man with zero chin. The poor prick thought he had a chance up until the minute he was choked out.

Now that is the big picture, on the eve of "Tonight JDS Will Prove Boxing is the Best Martial Art" my man Cigano is dominated for 25 minutes by a man with a Wrestling background... Outlanded, and fought everywhere on the mat... As if to say a pure Boxer could do any better? Child please, this is The World Stage.
what a dumbass
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2013, 02:32 AM   #165
RSBonos
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillinja View Post
For you to suggest cain and jds are not a vast evolution from sylvia is laughable.
They both looked sloppy as hell. An in shape Sylvia wouldn't have gassed as fast as JDS.

The new breed is a bust, pure marketing nonsense.
RSBonos is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum