Old 11-06-2012, 03:32 PM   #16
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

vCash: 500
Default Re: Hilarious Paul Smith Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
I remember taking pelters on here when I wouldn't go into detail about why people have absolutely no reason to feel jealous of Smigga,but I thought people would understand that when discussing his gangster delusions,some things are a bit too sensitive to shout about on a public forum.

But we can take comfort in the fact that he'll be quite choosy about when he turns on the Soprano charm nowadays.
Wait he thinks he's a bit of a gangster?. I'm telling ya it's them pigeon's he jams with. There just yes man Paul ..
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2012, 03:36 PM   #17
Smoggy7188
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Remember when he used tp brag there was gonna be a tv show in liverpool and he was gonna be the main attraction, should have called it desperate boxers
Smoggy7188 is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #18
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
Wait he thinks he's a bit of a gangster?. I'm telling ya it's them pigeon's he jams with. There just yes man Paul ..
He did mate.
If he does now he'll be very selective about when and where.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 04:42 AM   #19
P Parkker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The Highlight

"No. Super-middle’s my division. My ideal fighting weight is probably around 165, 166 (lbs) and I start to ‘take away’ if I try to drop below that. If they carried me on and off the scales, sure, I could probably still make 160 but there’s a big difference between making a weight and performing at it."
Nothing Hilarious, good interview, with honest answers
P Parkker is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #20
TIGEREDGE
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
smith record is a bit of a joke really just to many journey and only really had 4 fights Beat by Degale and Groves got lucky with a decision against Quigley and won a wrestling against Dodson

I think Smith has underachieved in his career when you here him speak in commentry he knows the game inside out
i thought he was going to be better. he looked class before gtoing on us contendor thencame back from that shit. he faded over night
TIGEREDGE is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 12:43 PM   #21
TobyJacobs

Should i ask Paul Smith a question on twitter guys?. I might tell him about me and my mum having a arguement. I'm not good at hugging. i need to learn and he's a top hugger. He seems a nice fellow.
TobyJacobs is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 01:06 PM   #22
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 416

I'm a scouser so therefore I'm a massive fan of most Liverpudlian fighters, especially Bellew and Price.

Paul Smith though is an absolute tool. He genuinely believes he's a great fighter and a big name when he's not at all. Hasn't fought anybody who's any good apart from Groves and DeGale (after chatting beforehand about how he's going to batter them) and both wiped the floor with him.

As a pundit he's crap, his commentary is boring and he doesn't say anything interesting. He has a column in the Liverpool Echo and that's not very good either I don't think (at least not as good as the articles Carl Froch writes for his local Nottingam paper about boxing).

On Twitter he's an arsehole as well. Gives it all that to people who put him in his place when he spouts off with his stupid remarks.

I rate his brothers (especially Stephen) but not him. I hope Anderson makes mincemeat of him if they ever do fight for the British title.
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 02:09 PM   #23
HeavyT
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I remember years ago meeting a few Scouse drug baron-types up in Scotland who claimed to know him. They also claimed that some sort of celebration he did at the end of a fight was specifically for them, I called bullshit right away
HeavyT is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 02:39 PM   #24
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
I'm a scouser so therefore I'm a massive fan of most Liverpudlian fighters, especially Bellew and Price.

Paul Smith though is an absolute tool. He genuinely believes he's a great fighter and a big name when he's not at all. Hasn't fought anybody who's any good apart from Groves and DeGale (after chatting beforehand about how he's going to batter them) and both wiped the floor with him.

As a pundit he's crap, his commentary is boring and he doesn't say anything interesting. He has a column in the Liverpool Echo and that's not very good either I don't think (at least not as good as the articles Carl Froch writes for his local Nottingam paper about boxing).

On Twitter he's an arsehole as well. Gives it all that to people who put him in his place when he spouts off with his stupid remarks.

I rate his brothers (especially Stephen) but not him. I hope Anderson makes mincemeat of him if they ever do fight for the British title.
Marvellous post Paulie.
Right on the button on all fronts.
PityTheFool is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum