Old 07-16-2007, 10:40 AM   #61
joeboxer
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Thompson vs Krasniqi July 14 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeboxer
Im picking THompson. Krasniqi is good, but I think his best days are behind him. Thompson has the size edge, and Krasniqi doesn't have enough power to hold him off. Krasniqi also looks tired late in fights.
I am always right.
joeboxer is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2007, 02:20 PM   #62
rrezike
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artani
I know RRezike but we proud with him and know one match he lose and we can say that he was always bad. I know that you angry on him same like me but we must be one and to suport always our comepatriots.
Support always our compatriots???

You should critisize him for delivering such a low low low quality match. Cmon man. Stop supporting him when u should not. If Krasniqi would have lost with dignity yes but it was a shame that fight really a shameful fight. Why he didnt retire it will be better and not let fans and people pay money for that match?

Tell me why?
It was a robbery
rrezike is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2007, 05:49 PM   #63
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrezike
Support always our compatriots???

You should critisize him for delivering such a low low low quality match. Cmon man. Stop supporting him when u should not. If Krasniqi would have lost with dignity yes but it was a shame that fight really a shameful fight. Why he didnt retire it will be better and not let fans and people pay money for that match?

Tell me why?
It was a robbery
It was but i dont know yet who was sell this match Luan or Kohl ?
Artani is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2007, 11:17 PM   #64
limi_7
Lion

Artani, I understand u completely, but If he was so good and we all know he was, at least he could have shown it. Loose with dignity like rrezike said. The way he lost, was a **** you message to his fans. This seemed more like a $$$ fight rather than championship fight. I think luan got paid to loose ****ing bastard thats why I will not watch him again. To me it all sounds like he knew the end of his career was approaching, and he though why not get a fat paycheck at the end. I'm sure if luan was able to handle brewster he could have handled thompson cause brewster is way stronger in my opinion than thompson. Well this fight is over, luan is over and i'm over watching luan thats why. By the way just because he lost doesn't mean i don't support him, its just that I will not watch him again as I know he could have performed better.
limi_7 is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 07:43 AM   #65
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by limi_7
Artani, I understand u completely, but If he was so good and we all know he was, at least he could have shown it. Loose with dignity like rrezike said. The way he lost, was a **** you message to his fans. This seemed more like a $$$ fight rather than championship fight. I think luan got paid to loose ****ing bastard thats why I will not watch him again. To me it all sounds like he knew the end of his career was approaching, and he though why not get a fat paycheck at the end. I'm sure if luan was able to handle brewster he could have handled thompson cause brewster is way stronger in my opinion than thompson. Well this fight is over, luan is over and i'm over watching luan thats why. By the way just because he lost doesn't mean i don't support him, its just that I will not watch him again as I know he could have performed better.
What to do Limi , this is part of life. Belive me or not, if i will be in the Luan place i will die and will not let something to happen like that . if somebody will give me billion dollar i will not let my comepatriots to cry that night. Every albanian in this world was proud with him, he will not have never again respect like he did before. He is quite ?
Artani is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 11:06 AM   #66
NBT
Mοderator of Death
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artani
It was but i dont know yet who was sell this match Luan or Kohl ?
So your theory is that Krasquitti purposely lost the fight because he was payed to do so? Tell me more about it, sounds great, you've got me interested.
NBT is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 06:33 PM   #67
limi_7
Lion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT
So your theory is that Krasquitti purposely lost the fight because he was payed to do so? Tell me more about it, sounds great, you've got me interested.
Nbt i admire your responses and actually would love to give you information about this fight. The fact is luan lost and we have no way of knowing whether this was a set up or not. Clearly the only reason i'm attempting to conclude the possibility of a payout is that luan never in my knowledge fought as poor as he did. If he lost by actually trying, give credit to thompson and luan we would understand. I'm not actually trying to discredit thompson, i just think luan could have performed better.
limi_7 is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 09:42 PM   #68
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT
How many time i must to tell you to not answer in my posts, .
Artani is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 01:53 AM   #69
kNIVEK

kNIVEK is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 02:54 AM   #70
albaneze
HAXHI - The new Champ
ESB Jr Member

I just red an article on an albania-sport.com and Krasniqi says that he is very close on deciding in closing his career very soon, which i thing is the right thing to do. Bye bye Krasniqi you send everything to the drain with your last match.
albaneze is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 08:22 AM   #71
rrezike
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT
Well Kosovo Albanians are really close to this guy man. I have criticize Krasniqi of being so afraid of thompson and speaking of Ibragimov as an avarage fighter. They threaten me accused me as a traiter as a greek and everything on it. And i told to them not to root that much on him as they will be dissapointed. I feel pitty of people betting everything on a fighter that never showed something big in his boxing life.

About the fight, from Krasniqi camp everybody knew that thompson was a greater fighter than krasniqi. His trainer his promoter and all his family has said so. All that psychological pressure on Krasniqi maid him to enter in the ring as a looser this is why he deliverd that horrible fight. If he would have entered in the ring not being so afraid maybe he would have done better no matter winning or loosing.So we are dissapointed of Krasniqi delivering such an horrible fight not of him loosing. It is a boxing match someone has to win and someone has to loose.

As per the fight being sold I dont think so
rrezike is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum