Old 03-08-2013, 08:10 AM   #796
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

vCash: 634
Default Re: Bodybuilding,Fitness, image conscious people, nutrition etc advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
You should see god and get a refund on your noob gains. I'm sorry but you failed at your bodybuilding contest, you can bring up every excuse but if you were half of what you claim you are you wouldn't have missed out on a place in a novice amateur bodybuilding contest. If I'm wrong enter another contest and see how you go, take some more gear and train for longer, I don't wanna hear your excuses and look at your soft little torso. Go make it happen baldilocks. Less time pouting in your bathroom mirror and more time in the gym
lol @ stealing my baldilocks line after I used to use it on Max Molyneux, you're plagiarising is getting worse, at least use what you learn from me on a forum people don't know of me lolz.

I already proved you wrong, 1st you said I would never compete, then you said i would finish last, yet I beat like 70% of the people, and then I forced you off your regular name while keeping you in on a friday night enraged lolz.

My torso would snap yours because I aqm a lot bigger, it's not disupted because we all saw. It's like Oprah Winfrey telling Michael Jordan is dunking is shit and he can't dunk for shit, then you see if she could and she can't even get a foot off the ground lolz.

It's also funny that the most ridiculed bodyshapes on ESB try and insult me, both driven out due to their pics lolz.

Deal with it

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2013, 08:12 AM   #797
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

The people in that competition are embarrasing, I mean I have friends who go to davids lloyds 4 times a week and eat coco pops for breakfast with better pysiques than that bunch at the front the guy on the right (as you look at the picture) looks like hes's going to keel over and die

Anglo with all you're money I'm suprised you haven't had a hair transplant.
BUMPY KNUCKLES is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 08:15 AM   #798
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUMPY KNUCKLES View Post
The people in that competition are embarrasing, I mean I have friends who go to davids lloyds 4 times a week and eat coco pops for breakfast with better pysiques than that bunch at the front the guy on the right (as you look at the picture) looks like hes's going to keel over and die
Yet all are way bigger than you could ever get, fat and water doesn't count pork chop:

lol post a pic of yourself looking like any of these, notice I have the best balance and body there, 1 pic of you looking anything like these guys lol

You can't compete therefore you just slated yourself to pieces lol.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:22 AM   #799
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
If I did roids, I would have placed better than the 7th out of 18 in my first ever competition. I am happy to beat more than half the competition while being steroid free, infact I was English in a Scottish competition, one of only 3 who didn't use steroids and still finished remarkably high when you also count I didn't start training till 6months before, a bulk and a cut in that time.

Deal with it.
You took pro-hormones, clen and t3 - those are ALL banned substances. Don't try to portray yourself as being all natural when you aren't.

It's good that you got in decent shape to compete, but you weren't stage-lean. You're so detached from reality though, that you won't take anything as criticism but rather an insult.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 08:24 AM   #800
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Anglo you are honestly insane, you should be concerned for you're mental health. What happened to you're chest?
Old 03-08-2013, 08:26 AM   #801
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdsm View Post
You took pro-hormones, clen and t3 - those are ALL banned substances. Don't try to portray yourself as being all natural when you aren't.

It's good that you got in decent shape to compete, but you weren't stage-lean.
How many times do I have to tell you, those are not steroids, if anything, Clen/T3 can lead to muscle wastage, 2 weeks on those 2 doesn't mean shit and for the 100th time it isn't a steroid so stop making a nonsensical claim

Pro-hormone are bought over the counter and were used for like 6 weeks in October my competition was in mid April, these aren't banned and if they are, show me in the NABBA rules where, again, not a steroids

stage-lean? i was 5% bodyfat keep it real

As stated many times, if people can do better post it, the only one I seen do better on this thread has been Flex, he was huge and ripped.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:26 AM   #802
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
lol @ stealing my baldilocks line after I used to use it on Max Molyneux, you're plagiarising is getting worse, at least use what you learn from me on a forum people don't know of me lolz.

I already proved you wrong, 1st you said I would never compete, then you said i would finish last, yet I beat like 70% of the people, and then I forced you off your regular name while keeping you in on a friday night enraged lolz.

My torso would snap yours because I aqm a lot bigger, it's not disupted because we all saw. It's like Oprah Winfrey telling Michael Jordan is dunking is shit and he can't dunk for shit, then you see if she could and she can't even get a foot off the ground lolz.

It's also funny that the most ridiculed bodyshapes on ESB try and insult me, both driven out due to their pics lolz.

Deal with it

This guy thinks he created the word baldilocks, used it on this forum and I remembered it to steal it. You are beyond delusional.
You've never seen me and trust me my torso is nowhere near as weak and underdeveloped as yours. Have you ever done a squat, a russian twist? You look like you split your workout days into bis/tris and leg press, that's it. Your body is an absolute disproportionate mess.
If you are as great as you say you are then go and prove everybody wrong, enter another contest and try to get a place. But don't come on here and tell people how good you're looking and post up pictures of you looking small and soft and make excuses for your previous failures. You tried, good on you. You took roids and didn't gain a place against poor competition. Okay, now go and do better.
dealt_with is online now  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 08:27 AM   #803
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUMPY KNUCKLES View Post
Anglo you are honestly insane, you should be concerned for you're mental health. What happened to you're chest?
No pic, more ad hominem, I wonder why, probably because even on holiday for 3 months, eating Gelato, drinking etc, i was in bigger and better shape than you :

Old 03-08-2013, 08:30 AM   #804
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
This guy thinks he created the word baldilocks, used it on this forum and I remembered it to steal it. You are beyond delusional.
You've never seen me and trust me my torso is nowhere near as weak and underdeveloped as yours. Have you ever done a squat, a russian twist? You look like you split your workout days into bis/tris and leg press, that's it. Your body is an absolute disproportionate mess.
If you are as great as you say you are then go and prove everybody wrong, enter another contest and try to get a place. But don't come on here and tell people how good you're looking and post up pictures of you looking small and soft and make excuses for your previous failures. You tried, good on you. You took roids and didn't gain a place against poor competition. Okay, now go and do better.
I second this.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:33 AM   #805
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
Didn't you say that if I post a video of 4 20's on each side doing a squat that you would leave? I may just do that to piss you off lol.
We all saw your pic, you are a meager puny wimp, I would happily do a video contest of every single lft to show I could easily lift way more than you, you would never do that though, not after you were smashed before.

lol remember I tricep extend more than you weigh:

Russian twists? lol what do you think:

You can always tell armchair gym experts, they have no idea about cutting, watr weight etc, it's hilarious as in a few weeks I will be completely shredded and they will die off again.

Fatality
Old 03-08-2013, 08:33 AM   #806
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
How many times do I have to tell you, those are not steroids, if anything, Clen/T3 can lead to muscle wastage, 2 weeks on those 2 doesn't mean shit and for the 100th time it isn't a steroid so stop making a nonsensical claim

Are they are or they not ALL banned substances?

Pro-hormone are bought over the counter and were used for like 6 weeks in October my competition was in mid April, these aren't banned and if they are, show me in the NABBA rules where, again, not a steroids

Are they are or they not banned substances?

stage-lean? i was 5% bodyfat keep it real

You were not stage lean, I will attach some photos below of what stage lean in a natural competition looks like.

Tell me you're stage lean when you have lines in your ass.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 08:33 AM   #807
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
No pic, more ad hominem, I wonder why, probably because even on holiday for 3 months, eating Gelato, drinking etc, i was in bigger and better shape than you :

Nice biceps peak. You're like the bodybuilding version of that Zelonoff guy.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:36 AM   #808
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
"But here's the video, no ROM baby - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLnYIRdkd-A"
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 08:40 AM   #809
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
"But here's the video, no ROM baby - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLnYIRdkd-A"

You seen this one?
Old 03-08-2013, 08:41 AM   #810
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
Tell me you're stage lean when you have lines in your ass.
Why aren't you in any of these?

Oh yeah, you're championing others against me because you yourself can't achieve it.

Again, post where it is banned under NABBA? and because you're too dim to grab this concept, when I deny takling steroids, as steroids were the specific drug aimed at mne, I am not lying, yet everytime you chirp in using things which aren't steroids.

It's funny how much envy comes on this forum, people should learn and aspire instead of try and downgrade others just because it's too much hard work to achieve.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing