BUMPY KNUCKLES is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 08:45 AM   #813
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

vCash: 634
Default Re: Bodybuilding,Fitness, image conscious people, nutrition etc advice

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hey look everyone, one of the most celebrated bodies in history has inverted chest, isn't stage lean and is small

When any of you put yourself through a proper cutting regime, come back and tell me when you give up because you don't have the will after a week of it, if any of you make it for 3 months and achieve that look, even better
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 08:46 AM   #814
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
Why aren't you in any of these?

Oh yeah, you're championing others against me because you yourself can't achieve it.

Erm, I'm not a competitive bodybuilder. I'm not a professional boxer or footballer, but I can sure as hell point out somebody that is out of their depth in their sport.

Again, post where it is banned under NABBA? and because you're too dim to grab this concept, when I deny takling steroids, as steroids were the specific drug aimed at mne, I am not lying, yet everytime you chirp in using things which aren't steroids.

LOL, every Olympia competitor - slin, gh, tren, test, var aren't banned by IFBB.

What you took are banned by EVERY natural organisation in bodybuilding.

It's funny how much envy comes on this forum, people should learn and aspire instead of try and downgrade others just because it's too much hard work to achieve.

It's because you're an asshole. Trust me, nobody is jealous.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 08:49 AM   #815
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Hey look everyone, one of the most celebrated bodies in history has inverted chest, isn't stage lean and is small

When any of you put yourself through a proper cutting regime, come back and tell me when you give up because you don't have the will after a week of it, if any of you make it for 3 months and achieve that look, even better
Wow, where to start with this incoherent strawman-filled babble.

The criticism that you weren't stage lean was because you were on a ****ing stage. You were lean, it's undeniable and I've commended you for this previously. You were however, not stage lean by today's standards.

I've never had to get stage lean, although I have been below 10% body fat eating ice cream every single day, feel free to ask Cutt.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 08:49 AM   #816
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Why aren't you in any of these?

Oh yeah, you're championing others against me because you yourself can't achieve it.

Again, post where it is banned under NABBA? and because you're too dim to grab this concept, when I deny takling steroids, as steroids were the specific drug aimed at mne, I am not lying, yet everytime you chirp in using things which aren't steroids.

It's funny how much envy comes on this forum, people should learn and aspire instead of try and downgrade others just because it's too much hard work to achieve.

Did you or did you not take this?

dealt_with is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 08:50 AM   #817
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdsm View Post
Did I enter the UKBF or any natural competition? you skate over the fact you chirp on about drugs which aren't steroids when I only ever deny steroids.

Let's see, someone with no real competitive nature or fitness regime states who can and can't achieve in a sport they have no idea about,m but Flex who won titles and is an excellent bodybuilder said I had good potential but would be best suited to physique contests... see why people like you are accused of envy, you let hate cloud facts.

Stick to watching football on TV.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:53 AM   #818
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Did I enter the UKBF or any natural competition? you skate over the fact you chirp on about drugs which aren't steroids when I only ever deny steroids.

Let's see, someone with no real competitive nature or fitness regime states who can and can't achieve in a sport they have no idea about,m but Flex who won titles and is an excellent bodybuilder said I had good potential but would be best suited to physique contests... see why people like you are accused of envy, you let hate cloud facts.

Stick to watching football on TV.
My issue is that you portray yourself as natural, as if you used no exogenous hormones to prepare for the competition when you did; t3 and pro-hormones.

No competitive nature? I've been a competitive boxer and will be entering competitive powerlifting this year. Maybe in a year or two I can show you what stage-lean looks like also.

Come back when you've competed in a sport, because bodybuilding isn't.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 08:54 AM   #819
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
Wow, where to start with this incoherent strawman-filled babble.

The criticism that you weren't stage lean was because you were on a ****ing stage. You were lean, it's undeniable and I've commended you for this previously. You were however, not stage lean by today's standards.

I've never had to get stage lean, although I have been below 10% body fat eating ice cream every single day, feel free to ask Cutt.
I was stage lean, it is undeniable as condition wise I was the best one there, the only difference is the pics you posted are of people with greater muscle mass than I therefore creating even more visual sinew and vascularity.

My one problem has been in my glutes and hamstrings, that's genetic, though I have seen a huge improvement on my hams in recent months.. I wouldn't want lines in my ass and as stated I think I will take advice from people who have competed and won things than people who have a politics of envy.

Why would I ask someone else what your bodyfat is? does he go around with a pinch test daily? get real, if it's so great post a pic, abs are visible with under 12% of bodyfat. Unlike others I actually praise people when they achieve and encourage them.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:57 AM   #820
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I was stage lean, it is undeniable as condition wise I was the best one there, the only difference is the pics you posted are of people with greater muscle mass than I therefore creating even more visual sinew and vascularity.

My one problem has been in my glutes and hamstrings, that's genetic, though I have seen a huge improvement on my hams in recent months.. I wouldn't want lines in my ass and as stated I think I will take advice from people who have competed and won things than people who have a politics of envy.

Why would I ask someone else what your bodyfat is? does he go around with a pinch test daily? get real, if it's so great post a pic, abs are visible with under 12% of bodyfat. Unlike others I actually praise people when they achieve and encourage them.
You weren't lean enough.

& Chest, back & traps.

People try to give you constructive criticism and you don't take it. You've been spinning your wheels for ages. Every time you make a post "I'm cutting but I've been holding a lot of water". You haven't brought up any of your weak points significantly IMO.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 08:57 AM   #821
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
My issue is that you portray yourself as natural, as if you used no exogenous hormones to prepare for the competition when you did; t3 and pro-hormones.

No competitive nature? I've been a competitive boxer and will be entering competitive powerlifting this year. Maybe in a year or two I can show you what stage-lean looks like also.

Come back when you've competed in a sport, because bodybuilding isn't.
No, I only deny steroids, if I wanted to portray myself as being natural I would never have already stated what I use, and you know full well Lefty already knows this, so you're just seeking to be argumentative and pedantic to antagonise, if I denied using anything then you would have a point, even in the grand scheme of things, 2 weeks clen/t3 and 6 weeks over the counter legally sold pro-hormone is nothing, especially when the pro-hormone would be long out of my system

You wouldn't have the will or confidence, I can tell by your jealous undertones.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:00 AM   #822
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
No, I only deny steroids, if I wanted to portray myself as being natural I would never have already stated what I use, and you know full well Lefty already knows this, so you're just seeking to be argumentative and pedantic to antagonise, if I denied using anything then you would have a point, even in the grand scheme of things, 2 weeks clen/t3 and 6 weeks over the counter legally sold pro-hormone is nothing, especially when the pro-hormone would be long out of my system

You wouldn't have the will or confidence, I can tell by your jealous undertones.
Anglo are you crying? Don't cry.
dealt_with is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 09:01 AM   #823
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

The pro-hormones would be out of your system? I can take powerful steroids that would be 'out of my system' in days

Haha yeah, that's why I've competed in front of hundreds of people in boxing. I tell you what, you train for 2 years and have an amateur boxing bout and once I get a powerlifting competition out the way, I'll compete in a DRUG TESTED organisation and still get leaner than you did. I'll also make a point of eating some of the prohibited items on your 'cutting diet' that you posted on here, every single day. Deal?
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 09:12 AM   #824
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
You weren't lean enough.

& Chest, back & traps.

People try to give you constructive criticism and you don't take it. You've been spinning your wheels for ages. Every time you make a post "I'm cutting but I've been holding a lot of water". You haven't brought up any of your weak points significantly IMO.

Pics are easier than words, this obliterates your claims.

As I said, you are envious, you claim I am out of depth when I beat 60% of the people after 6 months training and a champion bodybuilder said I have good potential. You ignore what I do and don't deny, My traps are one of my best features as they are huge, they weren't even flexed really in that top pic and they were still popping more than others. I am ripped to hell there and it just can't be denied.

Old 03-08-2013, 09:18 AM   #825
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
The pro-hormones would be out of your system? I can take powerful steroids that would be 'out of my system' in days

Haha yeah, that's why I've competed in front of hundreds of people in boxing. I tell you what, you train for 2 years and have an amateur boxing bout and once I get a powerlifting competition out the way, I'll compete in a DRUG TESTED organisation and still get leaner than you did. I'll also make a point of eating some of the prohibited items on your 'cutting diet' that you posted on here, every single day. Deal?
Pro-hormones are not a steroid DUHHHH they are legal and over the counter.

Competing in boxing doesn't give you confidence about your body or looks, nor does powerlifting, you lack confidence in that aspect. I already did boxing and i retired from it because A: I am a model B: I wanted a new challenge.

You have no idea idea what cutting entails and it's shown in your vapid post.
I'll tell you now, you could NEVER achieve the lean look like me, never, few people can.

Like I said advice from a washed up amateur boxer and a flash in the pan power lifter versus advice and compliments from Champion bodybuilders.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing