Old 03-08-2013, 09:18 AM   #826
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947
Default Re: Bodybuilding,Fitness, image conscious people, nutrition etc advice

Stage lean:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Where did I deny that you were ripped? lol.

Anglo claims I won't have the "Will or confidence" and then ignores me challenge

Fatality

/Thread

P.S - I hope you recover from your case of invisible lat syndrome soon.

Goodbye.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2013, 09:22 AM   #827
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Oh, Anglo did reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
Pro-hormones are not a steroid DUHHHH they are legal and over the counter.

I didn't say they were. Reading comprehension, not even once.

Competing in boxing doesn't give you confidence about your body or looks, nor does powerlifting, you lack confidence in that aspect. I already did boxing and i retired from it because A: I am a model B: I wanted a new challenge.

Both are sports, unlike bodybuilding.

You have no idea idea what cutting entails and it's shown in your vapid post.
Oh, please do elaborate. Tell me how I have no idea what cutting entails, despite all of the previous pictures I've posted of people leaner than you eat your 'prohibited foods'.

I'll tell you now, you could NEVER achieve the lean look like me, never, few people can.

Accept my challenge then.

Like I said advice from a washed up amateur boxer and a flash in the pan power lifter versus advice and compliments from Champion bodybuilders.

I'll forward my clients to you then
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 09:42 AM   #828
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

vCash: 634

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdsm View Post
Stage lean:

Where did I deny that you were ripped? lol.

Anglo claims I won't have the "Will or confidence" and then ignores me challenge
Fatality

/Thread

P.S - I hope you recover from your case of invisible lat syndrome soon.

Goodbye.
The guy is like 90lbs heavier than me and shorter, of course his muscles are going to be accentuated LOL, he's probably the same bodyfat as I was, duhhh.

No challenge was ignored, I would sooner compete toe to toe so I can shove you off the stage and laugh at you after I place higher.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Just taken, those are called Lats as clearly you have no idea, and that is a trap muscle, when you don't know what poses show what I guess I can excuse your ignorance, look at that pec popping too though not flexed.

This is why people run after they get exposed and humiliated, pics never lie.So JDSM has been owned on size, conditioning, steroids and been called out, moral of the story, don't hate.

Epic exposure/pwnage.

Fatality

The end

P.S

Good luck with the imaginary **** and balls syndrome
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 09:45 AM   #829
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
Oh, Anglo did reply!
All these ''clients'' must be on ESb as you never leave here lol

Once again, you fail to grasp that extra muscle mass accentuates low bodyfat, if I had the peoples muscle mass you posted I would have looked like that, I am not at that level nor do I ever want to be as that's too big.

Now fess up sisspot.

My diet came from an ex Mr Britain, do you know more about bodybuilding, nutrition etc than Mr Britain and Flex? both champions of the sport?
Old 03-08-2013, 09:48 AM   #830
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

What did you weigh at your competition? He weighs ~155, so unless you're 65lbs, wrong...again.

I'd love to compete against you Anglo, but it's unfortunate that you wouldn't qualify to compete in a drug-tested organisation.

I love your angled poses

We seen your pictures on stage, your only strong points were abs and arms

Quote:
All these ''clients'' must be on ESb as you never leave here lol

Me - 2.25 posts per day
You - 9.12 posts per day
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 09:54 AM   #831
4n20
Journeyman

vCash: 500

Quote:
Dealt With is known as an idiot. He was also Lefty until he was savagely brutalised in my original thread which he also begged to be deleted.

Most people only pay attention to him when they want to ridicule someone, I usually poke fun at him when I am really bored and I know most of ESB do the same.

You should have seen his pics
Was he the same guy who posted a link to a facebook page of a bodybuilder inferring that it was him, only to later admit that it wasn't? That was serious self-pwnage. He must be incredibly ashamed of his own body to have done that and to still refuse to post pics of himself.

I'm convinced he has never trained or dieted a day in his life. He thinks that by picking random sentences from this wiki page [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and inserting them into his posts amongst the rest of his dribble, he automatically becomes an expert in the field.

He actually claimed that boxers get no benefit from using PEDs. Nuffy.
4n20 is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 09:55 AM   #832
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
What did you weigh at your competition? He weighs ~155, so unless you're 65lbs, wrong...again.

I'd love to compete against you Anglo, but it's unfortunate that you wouldn't qualify to compete in a drug-tested organisation.

I love your angled poses

OOOOO...burn
It's funny because the biggest compliment have been about my lines and balance, everyone on here says '' you're all legs and arms'' the trap pic is a front on shot hardly an angle and shows it popping, the back is best I can do for a self shot and you can see what an actual lat spread is, that can't be denied. The only thing that's changed a lot about me since competing is my legs.

Like I said, even a champion bodybuilder on ESb complimented me, yet we get ESB armchair critics who seem to know more, also the judges placed me ahead of 60% of my competition, but you must know more than them cos you read a few things in ESB
Old 03-08-2013, 09:57 AM   #833
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:

I love your angled poses

Me - 2.25 posts per day
You - 9.12 posts per day
That guy is a freak and clearly at the top of the sport, and he clearly has WAY more muscle mass than me so my point stands.

I reply to fans and people because I am more popular, it's in short bursts, I take huge breaks from ESb you don't, you spend all your time reading and hoping to make a friend, i respond to people who want to talk to me.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:59 AM   #834
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
It's funny because the biggest compliment have been about my lines and balance, everyone on here says '' you're all legs and arms'' the trap pic is a front on shot hardly an angle and shows it popping, the back is best I can do for a self shot and you can see what an actual lat spread is, that can't be denied. The only thing that's changed a lot about me since competing is my legs.

Like I said, even a champion bodybuilder on ESb complimented me, yet we get ESB armchair critics who seem to know more, also the judges placed me ahead of 60% of my competition, but you must know more than them cos you read a few things in ESB
You're so easy to **** with Anglo, lighten up

When you get angry and then throw a few smileys at the end of your post to try and demonstrate that you aren't angry, you just come across as somebody that has obvious self-esteem issues doesn't want to concede it.

Quote:
I reply to fans and people because I am more popular, it's in short bursts, I take huge breaks from ESb you don't, you spend all your time reading and hoping to make a friend, i respond to people who want to talk to me.

I know right, maybe one day I'll find one
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 10:00 AM   #835
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4n20 View Post
Was he the same guy who posted a link to a facebook page of a bodybuilder inferring that it was him, only to later admit that it wasn't? That was serious self-pwnage. He must be incredibly ashamed of his own body to have done that and to still refuse to post pics of himself.

I'm convinced he has never trained or dieted a day in his life. He thinks that by picking random sentences from this wiki page [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and inserting them into his posts amongst the rest of his dribble, he automatically becomes an expert in the field.

He actually claimed that boxers get no benefit from using PEDs. Nuffy.
He once said he was the Australian olympic team coach and had various degrees in sports science, nutrition etc. I found a post 6 months prior asking what was the best way to overcome a twisted ankle in training, because clearly that never happens to olympic athletes

He is a big fraud, he has a few accounts too. When we all saw his actual pic he was a skinny runt who looked like he may play tennis once a week and that's it. He bragged about an 8 pac when we saw him it was half an ab and ribs.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:01 AM   #836
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Anglo I'm worried for you're health, I think you are lost, maybe you suffered as a child, or you're parents never showed you any true attention and felt you were treated well because of the vast ammounts of money they spent on you, all you really wanted was a hug, am I right? Get help little boy, seek help, you will feel a whole lot better about yourself I promise.
BUMPY KNUCKLES is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 10:05 AM   #837
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
You're so easy to **** with Anglo, lighten up

When you get angry and then throw a few smileys at the end of your post to try and demonstrate that you aren't angry, you just come across as somebody that has obvious self-esteem issues doesn't want to concede it.

I know right, maybe one day I'll find one
I can't get wound up on ESB, I know anything negative is motivated by malice and spite, if something were serious I would concede a point as I have done in the past. Faces on my posts are something I am known for, it's rather like a slap to the face in real life as I bully you, designed to infuriate.

If I had self-esteem issues i wouldn't model, the last place I would place my pic would be ESb when you consider even beautiful women get torn to shreds on here, I would just hide myself and make claims with no substance to get my positive feedback, but I place myself out there for judgement and I act exactly the same way in real life as I do on here. I am an overt character but it's genuine and I am anything but insecure.

The only character flaws I have is being passionate, emotional and prone to depression, compassion gets the better of me at times, one thing i am is supremely confident.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:07 AM   #838
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUMPY KNUCKLES View Post
Anglo I'm worried for you're health, I think you are lost, maybe you suffered as a child, or you're parents never showed you any true attention and felt you were treated well because of the vast ammounts of money they spent on you, all you really wanted was a hug, am I right? Get help little boy, seek help, you will feel a whole lot better about yourself I promise.
Oh look another Kurt Lewin straight off the Cornflakes box of psychology

At least you aren't posting those horrific videos of yourself anymore lolz.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:09 AM   #839
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Oh look another Kurt Lewin straight off the Cornflakes box of psychology

At least you aren't posting those horrific videos of yourself anymore lolz.
What videos? I have never posted a video of myself ever.

Don't be so angry anglo I know its tough for people like you, I've met people from such backgrounds, I know what you go through.
BUMPY KNUCKLES is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 10:11 AM   #840
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUMPY KNUCKLES View Post
What videos? I have never posted a video of myself ever.

Don't be so angry anglo I know its tough for people like you, I've met people from such backgrounds, I know what you go through.
I'd deny them too LOL, clearly you're MURDER63 and that's why you went back to your alt.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing