Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 11-13-2012, 11:41 AM   #16
joe33

vCash:
Default Re: Bruno: Saville Tricked Me Into Meeting The Ripper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal Perkins View Post
Its baffling and bewilding how this vulgar sinister looking man had such sway over huge swathes of society even in the 70s when tv personalities were treated like deities by some. When u consider he was a friend of Prince Charles and jack the ripper at the same time, and he was able to put his skirt up a 15 year olds skirt in front of a camera with another girl standing in the way while he was talking, such was his brazenness it baffles that everyone from the tv cameraman who filmed that to the rest of the bbc, media and press stayed quiet.

Jack the ripper , he was not that old mate
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2012, 12:26 PM   #17
I Shot JR
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

About 35 seconds in it is insinuated that "Savile" liked underage girls. This was broadcast 1994.
I Shot JR is offline  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #18
norfolkinchance
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

ive thought for a while i wouldnt be surprised if there was a few missing girls from all of this. he literally would have abused thou]sands over his 'career'

if he was sick enough to be into necrophilia then i dont think murder is that much of a jump from a man who was clearly a bit of a psycho
norfolkinchance is offline  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 12:41 PM   #19
GladiatoR
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1586

Did anyone else notice the Sun linking one of Sutcliffe's victims burial places to Saville's residence and the possibility they worked together?

GladiatoR is offline  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 12:45 PM   #20
Jamal Perkins
Journeyman

Saville has to go down as one of the most evil men of the 20th century he belongs alongside hitler and stalin and pol pot for sure.
Jamal Perkins is offline  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #21
JamieC
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Baddiel and Skinner mentioned it back in the day I think.

Maybe Sutcliffe boshed 'em with the hammer then Saville ran in for a quick dry hump and they legged it together jumping on a tandem bicycle to make their escape as The Goodies theme played.
while he was alive? ive found a little bit of gossip on the internet, but nobody corroborating it as of yet. i honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was true to some extent i still cant believe the police knew he was a paedo and didnt do anything, i could understand maybe if he was in drugs or other organised crime maybe silence could be bought, but child abuse? it boggles the mind it really does that they turned a blind eye to systematic child abuse.

as others have said i would not be surprised at all if he is linked to some child murders, this was paedophillia on a truly massive scale, and he wouldnt have found it hard to kill, and, apparently, get away with it
JamieC is offline  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 01:40 PM   #22
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 81

What really pisses me off is that he had to die before all this come out, I wanted the cunt to really suffer and spend his remaining days knowing that 99% of the worlds population thinks he's a disgusting dirty scumbag.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 01:53 PM   #23
JamieC
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill C84 View Post
What really pisses me off is that he had to die before all this come out, I wanted the cunt to really suffer and spend his remaining days knowing that 99% of the worlds population thinks he's a disgusting dirty scumbag.
x2 , there'll be more that are alive and will be found, this is a massive conspiracy, if nobody gets brought to justice it'll be another cover up
JamieC is offline  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 01:54 PM   #24
RJJ's Jab
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1185

Quote:
Yeah I agree Saville should have got the Glitter treatment. Sure the truth is out but the fact is this has all come out after his death to me makes all the claims seem hollow and pointless.
RJJ's Jab is offline  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 01:57 PM   #25
Dennison
Guru
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

People will always protect someone if they will lose something themselves he was a VERY smart man, the worlds a screwed up place were people will protect their own wrong doings instead of bringing disgusting people to justice, how can nobody have mentioned it, he literally has ruined lives
Dennison is online now  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #26
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #27
surreal deal
Liverpool via Krypton
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:

Thats what pisses me off too:
The Police authorities, ruling classes and BBC decide to get all serious about 'investigating' and 'exposing' the twat when he's dead, and it no longer truly matters.

How cowardly, pathetic and useless.
surreal deal is offline  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 02:23 PM   #28
p.Townend
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

Quote:
makes it so much worse that the police and other people in authority knew at least some of what he was up to.
p.Townend is offline  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #29
Joe.Boxer
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 240

Frank the plank doesn't have to explain anything. He was like an innocent child being played by that sociopath Saville.

Saville's freemason mate Jim Davidson can **** off too. Vile racist alcoholic bigot.

Satanic twats.
Joe.Boxer is offline  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 02:52 PM   #30
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.Boxer View Post
Frank the plank doesn't have to explain anything. He was like an innocent child being played by that sociopath Saville.

Saville's freemason mate Jim Davidson can **** off too. Vile racist alcoholic bigot.

Satanic twats.
Quote:
A bloke who's a loner dresses and acts like a nonce and thinks he is the most important person in the world. Hmmm. I knew... and didn't do anything. Mind you I had no proof. To me he was just another pervert.
'There are lots of them in Showbiz. There seems to be more gay ones than straight, but that's because there are probably more gays in showbiz than most professions.
'Who's next to be the victim of a media feeding frenzy? I have the answer to that but like Jimmy Savile it's only rumours... but when these rumours come out... WOW!'

Davidson's a cunt, he should do what's right and expose these bastards.
Bill C84 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum