Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-11-2012, 12:22 PM   #1
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 762
Default wachs trainer??

anyone else think the mere fact wachs camp got involved in stupid name calling with wlad over the manny issue let there emotions make a poor decision and not pull wach out of that fight..

he took way to much punishment which could be career ending/shortening for wach..

ps anyone got any stills of how bad wach looked after the fight i turned off after i heard banks tell wlad to stay away in the 12th and see it out..(ive a feeling we will see alot more wlad ud12s now)..
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2012, 12:51 PM   #2
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: wachs trainer??

There was a pic of him on here earlier.

Think its was from today. He actually looked pretty good!

His eyes were blackened,but he wasnt nearly as beat up looking as Id thought he be.
irishny is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 12:54 PM   #3
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishny View Post
There was a pic of him on here earlier.

Think its was from today. He actually looked pretty good!

His eyes were blackened,but he wasnt nearly as beat up looking as Id thought he be.
hey man.yeah i just seen it 2 secs ago he didnt look to bad..his face looks kind of yellow tho which makes me think in a few days hel be pretty bad...

his team should be ashamed of themselves.that could have ruined the man...
Old 11-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #4
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict

vCash: 465

I would have stopped it during or after the 8th. It was clear Wach was outmatched and there was nothing he can realistically do at that point to threaten Klitschko. I also think the referee is just as much to blame as Wachs corner. He may not have been badly hurt or swayed throughout the fight, but a sustained beating like that is not good for your brain, regardless. There really was no reason to allow that fight to continue. The fact Wach didn't go down is a miracle in itself.
turbina is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 01:53 PM   #5
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbina View Post
I would have stopped it during or after the 8th. It was clear Wach was outmatched and there was nothing he can realistically do at that point to threaten Klitschko. I also think the referee is just as much to blame as Wachs corner. He may not have been badly hurt or swayed throughout the fight, but a sustained beating like that is not good for your brain, regardless.
yeah man the ref has alot to answer for..

but surly if you where wachs team.knowing hes still a prospect you would have saved him from it to fight another day..not hope hes going to land a hail mary...

poor judgement all round
Old 11-11-2012, 01:57 PM   #6
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict

vCash: 465

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsa huge bitch View Post
yeah man the ref has alot to answer for..

but surly if you where wachs team.knowing hes still a prospect you would have saved him from it to fight another day..not hope hes going to land a hail mary...

poor judgement all round
Agreed. The ref sometimes has to do the thinking for the corner if it is that obvious. I stoppage by either the corner, or the ref, or any party would have been 100% justified and correct. I was surprised when he came out for round 9 and thinking to myself that they are doing that man and his family a disservice by letting him be that brave. Sometimes a fighter has to be saved from himself and his own ambitions.

Wach even said after the fight that he wasn't worried about himself giving up, but that he was worried that his corner would throw in the towel for him. And they should have.
turbina is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 02:03 PM   #7
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbina View Post
Agreed. The ref sometimes has to do the thinking for the corner if it is that obvious. I stoppage by either the corner, or the ref, or any party would have been 100% justified and correct. I was surprised when he came out for round 9 and thinking to myself that they are doing that man and his family a disservice by letting him be that brave. Sometimes a fighter has to be saved from himself and his own ambitions.

Wach even said after the fight that he wasn't worried about himself giving up, but that he was worried that his corner would throw in the towel for him. And they should have.
yeah i actually felt sorry for the guy..its really hard to watch beatings like that..and it was worse because the guy is still a prsopect..so it baffles me why his managment wouldnt be thinking of his future..i can understand someone like shannon briggs taking that beating..his career is already been and gone..wachs is only at the begining and ive no doubt that beating will mean what ever he has left will be a short one..not cool..

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum