Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-14-2012, 01:44 PM   #31
realsoulja
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: A collection of Lara's dirty fouls against Vanes

Against Hernandez he landed a headbutt and a lowblow at the same time. And in another incident landed a left hook, right hook and a headbutt at the same time vs Hernandez.

Anyone who watched the Hernandez fight could confirm what I said. Lara is very talented in dirty fighting.
realsoulja is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2012, 01:57 PM   #32
C.J.
Boxings Own Living Legend
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

All Lara's fouls were intentional Nady musta bet a bundle on Lara to favor him that much. LOL. Lara fought like a bitch & the headbutt that ended it was BL:ATENTLY intentional. Did you see the smile on Lara's face at the draw result??? He knew he'd gotten a great early Christmas gift
C.J. is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #33
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 10000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
IB is cool, but he's biased. Sounds like sour grapes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Contreras View Post
You epitomize delusion. There was a ****ing guillotine attempt. Lol
Missed punch -> momentum -> Vanes ducking into it.

Yeah, clearly a deliberate attempt at a ****ing guillotine choke.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #34
Box702
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Cubano View Post
somebody needs to get a life instead of keep on following Lara everywhere.
get married, have kids,go traveling,run a marathon...anything bro.
They forgot to add vanes numerous hits after the bell lol.2 faced punks.They should be happy of the draw cause Lara was winning by 2 was tagging him with counter rights at will.He was picking up huge momentum & winning why would he end the fight then accept immediate rematch right afterwards.These idiots don't think of that though just stick to their ways.Vanes fans can keep crying & make bs excuses I have none for Lara as he was winning & don't doubt he'll win the rematch.Poor cuban can't catch a break like matthysse,Rigo or any foreign fighter for that matter let the dummies hate that's what they do best.
Box702 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #35
CloudManZ
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 235

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Missed punch -> momentum -> Vanes ducking into it.

Yeah, clearly a deliberate attempt at a ****ing guillotine choke.
Well, the way I see it, the problem is not the head lock in itself. But once Lara got a hold of Vanes' neck, it was obvious that he was trying to choke him.

You can see what I'm talking about from 0:35-0:41.
CloudManZ is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 02:41 PM   #36
techks
ATG list Killah!
East Side Guru

Location: ......Bit stalkerish to ask where I live don't ya think?
vCash: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box702 View Post
They forgot to add vanes numerous hits after the bell lol.2 faced punks.They should be happy of the draw cause Lara was winning by 2 was tagging him with counter rights at will.He was picking up huge momentum & winning why would he end the fight then accept immediate rematch right afterwards.These idiots don't think of that though just stick to their ways.Vanes fans can keep crying & make bs excuses I have none for Lara as he was winning & don't doubt he'll win the rematch.Poor cuban can't catch a break like matthysse,Rigo or any foreign fighter for that matter let the dummies hate that's what they do best.
Also that Vanes hit him during breaks which, you guessed it, is a foul as well. Both were getting dirty so Lara had no unfair advantage. A foul can be compromised with another so its not cheating. Things like this happen in boxing. Cream to solve butthurtedness must be scarce where the OP lives......
techks is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 02:43 PM   #37
IntentionalButt
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudManZ View Post
Well, the way I see it, the problem is not the head lock in itself. But once Lara got a hold of Vanes' neck, it was obvious that he was trying to choke him.

You can see what I'm talking about from 0:35-0:41.
Yeah, he did clamp down for a second. Then Vanes retaliated with the short right hook to the ribs as the ref was separating them. The latter (hit on the break) is IMO a worse infraction than the former (tightening a form of clinch).
Old 11-14-2012, 02:46 PM   #38
Box702
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Have these idots seen floyd,mares,broner,khan,b-flop/pops,ward?Damn momentum pushed Lara & he clinched immediately to prevent vanes from doing anything(like hitting after the bell which he got warned numerous times by ref).Head choke?People really think he tried to pull an mma move & get disqualified for no reason??God I tell you some of these people(they'll do anything to discredit a guy who's never been deducted a point in his pro career).No evidence but they always mange to dig up some bs like this vid.

Last edited by Box702; 11-14-2012 at 08:16 PM.
Box702 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #39
deadmoroz
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Looks like Ward
deadmoroz is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 02:48 PM   #40
MollyWhop
Contender
ESB Senior Member

too slick
MollyWhop is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 02:50 PM   #41
CloudManZ
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Yeah, he did clamp down for a second. Then Vanes retaliated with the short right hook to the ribs as the ref was separating them. The latter (hit on the break) is IMO a worse infraction than the former (tightening a form of clinch).
My post wasn't about what's worse than the other, just pointed out that there was indeed a guillotine choke attempt.

But I guess I'll agree to disagree with you on this one. Cause for me, tightening a neck clinch is worse than a hit on the break, especialy when the hit is a retaliation to the guillotine choke.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:56 PM   #42
ecdrm15
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1220

Quote:
Almost a minute in, nothing dirty...

OK, there's the left uppercut to the balls.

Still, for a "collection"...pretty skimpy. The first several highlights are all Lara missing straight lefts to the body (above belt line) or missing shots over Vanes' head where the momentum carries them into a clinch and incidental headlock...something that happens all the time in boxing and can't be attributed to dirty tactics. In fact, in the first fifty seconds the only one doing anything dirty is Vanes with a cheap shot on a break.

After the low blow - more misses and clinches. Nothing dirty going on. At 2:28, there's that head clash but they were equally at fault as both were coming forward with arms out of position and met halfway.

It's a four minute video that takes 50+ seconds to actually show a foul - and it's only the one.

4 minutes. 1 foul. Biased video (and thread).
ecdrm15 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 03:00 PM   #43
IntentionalButt
East Side VIP

Quote:
My post wasn't about what's worse than the other, just pointed out that there was indeed a guillotine choke attempt.

But I guess I'll agree to disagree with you on this one. Cause for me, tightening a neck clinch is worse than a hit on the break, especialy when the hit is a retaliation to the guillotine choke.
Well, for me it's a matter of deliberate premeditated intent vs. the heat of the action - as well as what is and isn't expressly forbidden in the rules. Vanes comes out looking worse examining it from either viewpoint.

At the beginning of the exchange, do you think Lara was secretly hoping to miss his left hand so he could get a guillotine choke on? You don't think he was bummed about missing the left? The rest of what transpired (except cinching down on it once Vanes' head wound up in his armpit) was just the result of their momentum coming together after the miss. Cinching down could have just been instinctive. Not saying it was, maybe it was dirty and he was trying to get an unfair advantage by cutting off Vanes' wind for a moment if he could get away with it - but we don't know that. What is plain to see is that the situation pissed Vanes off and he responded by deliberately throwing a premeditated cheap shot after the ref had clearly begun a break.

Also, guys wind up in headlocks in boxing all the time in the course of the action. It isn't something that's really addressed in the rules as a foul, AFAIK. Hits on the break, however, are.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #44
CloudManZ
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Well, for me it's a matter of deliberate premeditated intent vs. the heat of the action - as well as what is and isn't expressly forbidden in the rules. Vanes comes out looking worse examining it from either viewpoint.

At the beginning of the exchange, do you think Lara was secretly hoping to miss his left hand so he could get a guillotine choke on? You don't think he was bummed about missing the left? The rest of what transpired (except cinching down on it once Vanes' head wound up in his armpit) was just the result of their momentum coming together after the miss. Cinching down could have just been instinctive. Not saying it was, maybe it was dirty and he was trying to get an unfair advantage by cutting off Vanes' wind for a moment if he could get away with it - but we don't know that. What is plain to see is that the situation pissed Vanes off and he responded by deliberately throwing a premeditated cheap shot after the ref had clearly begun a break.

Also, guys wind up in headlocks in boxing all the time in the course of the action. It isn't something that's really addressed in the rules as a foul, AFAIK. Hits on the break, however, are.
I understand all of this, like I said, it's not about the clinch because I really don't think Lara "wanted" to miss his left to end up in a clinch. But the way he pulled up his forearm trying to choke Vanes looked deliberate (not sure if I'm explaining myself right, I'm not very good in english). About "the heat of the moment", I think the same could be said about Vanes hitting Lara right after being guillotine choked.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:13 PM   #45
IntentionalButt
East Side VIP

Quote:
I understand all of this, like I said, it's not about the clinch because I really don't think Lara "wanted" to miss his left to end up in a clinch. But the way he pulled up his forearm trying to choke Vanes looked deliberate (not sure if I'm explaining myself right, I'm not very good in english). About "the heat of the moment", I think the same could be said about Vanes hitting Lara right after being guillotine choked.
That's fair enough. In terms of their intent behind their actions, it's equally debatable both ways. In terms of the rules of boxing, though, I still think only one of them committed an actual foul in that sequence.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum