Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 06:54 AM   #1
stocks
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 212
Default Derreck chisora just announced his retirement on Facebook as a time line event

Looks like he has given up! Shame really started to like him!
stocks is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2012, 06:56 AM   #2
Espin88
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1229
Default Re: Derreck chisora just announced his retirement on Facebook as a time line event

Thats bad news, he had so much more to give.
Espin88 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 06:57 AM   #3
stocks
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 212
Default Re: Derreck chisora just announced his retirement on Facebook as a time line event

Agree! He said in the comments that's he loves every one and he is sorry but he has to do it
stocks is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 07:00 AM   #4
Claypole
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 922

I guarantee he will fight again, almost everything ever posted on Facebook is a load of bollocks.
Claypole is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 07:01 AM   #5
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 765

Haye took it out of him, you could see it afterwards.

Bullies like that can't handle things like that.
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 07:01 AM   #6
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

I don't expect it to last. He just wants a big money fight rather than have to work his way up I think. They probably tried Povetkin etc and failed. Or he believes he can't get his license back.

Chisora is used to a standard of life that only boxing will legally afford him Once the money begins to dip, he'll be back for more.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 07:04 AM   #7
Matt Ldn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1885

I think he was on decent money before wasn't he, didn't he own a second hand car dealership or something equally dodgy.

I never believe anyone who claims they're retiring anymore
Matt Ldn is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 07:06 AM   #8
JamieC
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat View Post
I don't expect it to last. He just wants a big money fight rather than have to work his way up I think. They probably tried Povetkin etc and failed. Or he believes he can't get his license back.

Chisora is used to a standard of life that only boxing will legally afford him Once the money begins to dip, he'll be back for more.
he did ok as a car dealer didnt he? but ye this wont last at all, he'll get offered big fights and could earn a bit of money, hes still got a bit to give, can not see him not fighting again, he could have a fury rematch at some point, or at least have a few fights for british title after price and probably get another big money fight, he wont quit yet
JamieC is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 07:07 AM   #9
Espin88
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1229

He's been training the past couple weeks according to his twitter strange for him to just retire, he needs to find his level and build up instead of going for the big money fights they are ruining him, anyway i hope its not true.
Espin88 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 07:11 AM   #10
JonnyBGoode
Contender
ESB Senior Member

This must be something to do with his license or some publicity stunt he won't retire after netting a 500k pay day against Haye. You'd have to sell an awful lot of cut and shut motors to make that kind of wedge and Chisora seems to love the attention anyway!

He'll be back next year after a little break, he's had some pretty tough fights recently.
JonnyBGoode is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 07:11 AM   #11
Claypole
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 922

Vitali retired many times over before beating Del Boy, it means nothing these days.
Claypole is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 07:16 AM   #12
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 765

Maybe Chisora sold his car lot to Phill Mitchell and is off to retire to portugal
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 07:18 AM   #13
Peter__1987

vCash:

He'll fight again once he reaches in his pocket and feels cloth.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:19 AM   #14
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

If this is true i dun told you, I knew he was cashing out against Haye he knew he was gonna get beaten.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 07:20 AM   #15
Squire
Never Truly Lost
ESB Addict

vCash: 7213

It seems Vitali retired another Brit
Squire is offline  Top
Closed Thread

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum