Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 11-13-2012, 08:24 AM   #1
EastLondonDan
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 21250
Default Ricky Hatton ticket for sale 60 (and return travel from London if required)

I am 90% sure that I'll have a ticket for sale for Hatton vs Senchenko card, the ticket is in Block 121 Row B, I think it was around the 60 mark by the time all the fees was put on. I can post the ticket or meet you either in the City Centre from 4:30pm or around the MEN Arena around 7:00pm. If you're interested, feel free to PM me.

Also, if this ticket is for sale, then I'll also have return travel from London to offer, although the travel arrangements aren't very attractive to most, they are as follows

2pm train from London Euston - 10
4:30am coach from Manchester (get's to London Victoria at 9am) - 10

This is just one ticket from a group of four, there are still three of us going. so if you want the ticket and return travel, then 80 in total.

Like I say, just PM if you're interested.

Cheers

Last edited by EastLondonDan; 11-15-2012 at 08:20 AM.
EastLondonDan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2012, 08:22 AM   #2
EastLondonDan
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 21250
Default Ricky Hatton ticket for sale 60 (and return travel from London if required)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastLondonDan View Post
I am 90% sure that I'll have a ticket for sale for Hatton vs Senchenko card, the ticket is in Block 121 Row B, I think it was around the 60 mark by the time all the fees was put on. I can post the ticket or meet you either in the City Centre from 4:30pm or around the MEN Arena around 7:00pm. If you're interested, feel free to PM me.

Also, if this ticket is for sale, then I'll also have return travel from London to offer, although the travel arrangements aren't very attractive to most, they are as follows

2pm train from London Euston - 10
4:30am coach from Manchester (get's to London Victoria at 9am) - 10

This is just one ticket from a group of four, there are still three of us going. so if you want the ticket and return travel, then 80 in total.

Like I say, just PM if you're interested.

Cheers
This ticket is now for sale, one of our lot has dropped out, I've attempted to copy the seating plan to this reply but not sure if it has worked!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
EastLondonDan is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum