boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #31
timeout
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bitchfield - England, UK
Posts: 6,450
vCash: 191
Default Re: Am I the only one who didn't have Marquez winning ANY of the fights?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

third fight was close.

but Mar***** still lost.
timeout is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2012, 05:07 PM   #32
Xerant
Gotta Hate negociations!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,335
vCash: 75
Default Re: Am I the only one who didn't have Marquez winning ANY of the fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroBot View Post
You are a Pactard then.
Wel im no pactard. You can even go trough my post aint a pac lover. And still its hard scoring fight for marquez. I had the third fight for Pac. But then I had timmy up 2 rounds so maybe i dont know ****
Xerant is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:19 PM   #33
CrossedLine
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 593
vCash: 425
Default Re: Am I the only one who didn't have Marquez winning ANY of the fights?

1-1-1 in my book.
CrossedLine is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:23 PM   #34
Godhead
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 451
vCash: 500
Default Re: Am I the only one who didn't have Marquez winning ANY of the fights?

I'm not a Pacquiao fan, in fact I'm not a fan of any boxer, I just watch boxing. A robbery is when 1 fighter clearly beats the other fight. Outside of the 1st fight when Marquez was coming back from those early round knockouts, he never CLEARLY wins a round.


I bet you goof ***** don't even score the fight 10-8 when a guy is knocked down. What you all do is at the end of the fight you say who you THINK won and that's probably the guy who looked the best the last few rounds that's fresh in your memory.

I remember a fight on here a few years back when everybody was saying it was a robbery because the loser won the last 3 rounds, guy hadn't won any rounds prior to that.
Godhead is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:25 PM   #35
Godhead
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 451
vCash: 500
Default Re: Am I the only one who didn't have Marquez winning ANY of the fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilipMNE View Post
JMM boxed Pacs ears of in third and first, in first only thing that saved Pac are knockdowns. 3rd was clear clear win for JMM 3 or 4 rounds but clear win!

Hey goofball, how do you "boxed somebody's ears off" when you sit back and wait to counter the whole fight? Marquez never goes on the offense, all he does is wait to counter. Pacquiao lands the most shots and is the aggressor. Everytime Marquez swings in audience screams.

I'm not even a Pacquiao fan..in fact I got banned from Philboxing for saying I think he uses TRT (testerone replacement therapy)
Godhead is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:26 PM   #36
CrossedLine
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 593
vCash: 425
Default Re: Am I the only one who didn't have Marquez winning ANY of the fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godhead View Post
I'm not a Pacquiao fan, in fact I'm not a fan of any boxer, I just watch boxing. A robbery is when 1 fighter clearly beats the other fight. Outside of the 1st fight when Marquez was coming back from those early round knockouts, he never CLEARLY wins a round.


I bet you goof ***** don't even score the fight 10-8 when a guy is knocked down. What you all do is at the end of the fight you say who you THINK won and that's probably the guy who looked the best the last few rounds that's fresh in your memory.

I remember a fight on here a few years back when everybody was saying it was a robbery because the loser won the last 3 rounds, guy hadn't won any rounds prior to that.
You remember that? Wow totally impressed. History repeats itself right? I'm sure most of the goof***** who were saying that are here and saying this was a robbery too. Good work,Nancy, thanks.
CrossedLine is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:30 PM   #37
theboy_racer
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 4,443
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Am I the only one who didn't have Marquez winning ANY of the fights?

First one was the most one sided in JMM's favour (he dominated Pac) but close to score due to the first round, i have JMM by a point.

Second was the closest of the fights but a clear win by 2-3 pts for JMM

Third fight was the easiest to score, no knockdowns and JMM won 8 or 9 of the rounds.


JMM 3-0 PAC

Last edited by theboy_racer; 11-16-2012 at 12:28 AM.
theboy_racer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:31 PM   #38
lester proctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,110
vCash: 500
Default Re: Am I the only one who didn't have Marquez winning ANY of the fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by |A|C|S| View Post
First 2 was close but cmon the last one was Marquez easily but at least a few rounds, Pactards should at least say Pac won the first 2 and lost the third because there was no way u could give it to Pac, Pac fans have him winnin the third everyone else has Marquez so its a dumb argument
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote:
Among the unofficial scorers above, 57 scored the bout for Marquez, 51 scored the bout for Pacquiao, and the remaining 36 scored the bout a draw.
lester proctor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #39
kirk
C1
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ill swallow my Blood before i swallow my Pride
Posts: 25,292
vCash: 2102
Default Re: Am I the only one who didn't have Marquez winning ANY of the fights?

The first two were too close to call, I felt JMM won the third.
kirk is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:46 PM   #40
markq
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,447
vCash: 500
Default Re: Am I the only one who didn't have Marquez winning ANY of the fights?

I think all three fights were flip of the coin at the end. I had JMM winning 2 of the 3 (1st and 3rd fight) but the decisions weren't out of line with how close I scored them. I'm definitely not a PEDcquiao fan. JMM could easily be 3-0 against PEDcquiao under other judges.
markq is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:46 PM   #41
duranimal
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South of England
Posts: 4,348
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Am I the only one who didn't have Marquez winning ANY of the fights?

1st fight clear win for Pacman

2nd fight def win for Marquez

3rd fight 1 point either way or a draw

All 3 could have gone either way depending on what you see & like, 4th fight will be repeat of above & fight 50 will be repeat of previous 49
duranimal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:48 PM   #42
Box702
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,288
vCash: 500
Default Re: Am I the only one who didn't have Marquez winning ANY of the fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxalot View Post
Every sane man on planet earth scored it for Marquez. If you scored it any other way then it is you that is the retard.
Correct.Lets just end this once in for all.Pacs only claim to victory is 4 knockdowns (& 3 were in 1st fight) they know speed doesn't matter if you can't consistently land vs a much better boxer in JMM.You can argue Marquez won all 3.I'll accept the draw in the first fight but Marquez clearly won the last two fights every time more convincingly landing the more cleaner & effective punches.Heres how the third fight & really all 3 fights went down.Why do people claim pac won even 2 fights he struggled in all 3 & hasnt knocked marquez down since 2008.Overrated pac should retire so his fan bias bandwagon fans can all retire with him for good.

Clear proof Marquez won by wide margin.Decoding JMM-pac people need really to take their blind folds off it's getting old & annoying.Forget what the corrupt judges scorecards are Arum has been caught bribing judges & if abril-rios/pac-bradley wasn't enough clear evidence.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfBmqlO6rh4[/ame]
Box702 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:49 PM   #43
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 33,240
vCash: 372
Default Re: Am I the only one who didn't have Marquez winning ANY of the fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godhead View Post
I know how to score fights, I've seen all 3 Marquez/Pacquiao fights several times, and Marquez didn't win any of the fights, the closet fight was the 1st one because he came back after those knock downs to steal most of the rounds. When Marquez wins a round he BARELY wins the round and the round could actually go either way, when Pacquiao wins a round he clearly wins the round.

Pacquiao lands shot the whole round, Marquez counters him about 2-3 times, thats not winning the fcking round. Pacquiao lands more shots and Marquez counters and people **** their pants because he lands a shot.
No you're not, they are all 50/50 fights. I personally had Pacquiao winning the first two but losing the third.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:03 PM   #44
illwill007
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,440
vCash: 75
Default Re: Am I the only one who didn't have Marquez winning ANY of the fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godhead View Post
I'm not a Pacquiao fan, in fact I'm not a fan of any boxer, I just watch boxing. A robbery is when 1 fighter clearly beats the other fight. Outside of the 1st fight when Marquez was coming back from those early round knockouts, he never CLEARLY wins a round.


I bet you goof ***** don't even score the fight 10-8 when a guy is knocked down. What you all do is at the end of the fight you say who you THINK won and that's probably the guy who looked the best the last few rounds that's fresh in your memory.

I remember a fight on here a few years back when everybody was saying it was a robbery because the loser won the last 3 rounds, guy hadn't won any rounds prior to that.
This. Just like Mayweather/Castillo I.
illwill007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:08 PM   #45
Spitfire7
Gadfly
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,256
vCash: 750
Default Re: Am I the only one who didn't have Marquez winning ANY of the fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBanzai View Post
Pac won all three fights, I just think Pac haters give JMM extra credit for making a prime Pac look like a mortal man. It's the old, well he was close and Pac is a God so I gave the fight to JMM even though he clearly lost.
Perhaps the most overplayed dvd from my recent collection, and still feeling the same as you in retrospect after...
Spitfire7 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015