Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-15-2012, 10:53 PM   #46
GOW7
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Am I the only one who didn't have Marquez winning ANY of the fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box702 View Post
Correct.Lets just end this once in for all.Pacs only claim to victory is 4 knockdowns (& 3 were in 1st fight) they know speed doesn't matter if you can't consistently land vs a much better boxer in JMM.You can argue Marquez won all 3.I'll accept the draw in the first fight but Marquez clearly won the last two fights every time more convincingly landing the more cleaner & effective punches.Heres how the third fight & really all 3 fights went down.Why do people claim pac won even 2 fights he struggled in all 3 & hasnt knocked marquez down since 2008.Overrated pac should retire so his fan bias bandwagon fans can all retire with him for good.

Clear proof Marquez won by wide margin.Decoding JMM-pac people need really to take their blind folds off it's getting old & annoying.Forget what the corrupt judges scorecards are Arum has been caught bribing judges & if abril-rios/pac-bradley wasn't enough clear evidence.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Great video. Too bad logic never wins these days
GOW7 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2012, 10:55 PM   #47
Barrera
Cotto Crabwalk Enthusiast
ESB Addict

Default Re: Am I the only one who didn't have Marquez winning ANY of the fights?

I can let the first to go either way so i wont argue and say "hhhrrr robbery" but the 3rd one...

HHHUUUURRRRR ROOOBBBERRRYY
Barrera is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 11:05 PM   #48
Montero
Left Hook from HELL!!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

All 3 fights were very close and could go either way. None of them was a "clear win" for either man.
Montero is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 11:17 PM   #49
DrBanzai
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montero View Post
All 3 fights were very close and could go either way. None of them was a "clear win" for either man.
To a non boxer sure, to a real fighter not a chance. At best you can say Marquez won one fight, at best. He clearly lost the last fight, maybe got a draw in the first fight after being knocked on his ass 3x in one round, they should have called it IMO. And the second fight he was good but clearly lost.
DrBanzai is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #50
Villain
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 700

There are some of us around who are objective long time fans of the sport who scored all 3 for Pac. Just no point in arguing it here at this point as you will get drowned out by all the haters. It's no big deal. Those fights will always be controversial. If you score a lot of fights, you will disagree with people sometimes.
Villain is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 02:11 PM   #51
jeffjoiner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 5174

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBanzai View Post
To a non boxer sure, to a real fighter not a chance. At best you can say Marquez won one fight, at best. He clearly lost the last fight, maybe got a draw in the first fight after being knocked on his ass 3x in one round, they should have called it IMO. And the second fight he was good but clearly lost.

Did you bother to look at Montero's avatar? That's him.

This is the exact moment, post number 443, where you switch from Pac fan to Pactard.
jeffjoiner is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 03:01 PM   #52
Godhead
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

For you idiots saying Marquez won the first fight, if you scored those knockdowns 10-8 or 10-7 how they were SUPPOSE to be scored instead of 10-9 like I know you scored them, that put Pacquiao way ahead. To say he didn't win at least 1 more round the whole fight is crazy.

Marquez won most of the rounds the 1st fight, but those knockdowns is the reason for the dry. 2nd and 3rd fight Marquez was too cautious and didn't do enough to win.
Godhead is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum