Old 11-16-2012, 10:35 AM   #106
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

vCash: 1644
Default Re: Kessler "Ward Has No Guts "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arran View Post
he wasnt champion when the super 6 started you think cunt and the real warriors were willing to put it all on the line all over the globe. He acted the bitch, stayed at home and got given free points when opponents pulled out and yet froch had his opponent pull out but had to fight for them. the entire tournament was made for Ward you thick yank cunt.
Ward was given free points but still fought Sakio Bika as a tune up. Keep whining and crying..... Keep the razor blades, rope and bottle of sleeping pills close. And make sure you stay atleast 3 stories up in case you get the urge to jump.... We want it to do the trick the first time.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2012, 10:36 AM   #107
Arran
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH_718 View Post
Ward was given free points but still fought Sakio Bika as a tune up. Keep whining and crying..... Keep the razor blades, rope and bottle of sleeping pills close. And make sure you stay atleast 3 stories up in case you get the urge to jump.... We want it to do the trick the first time.
so ****ing what....he got the points before the tune-up fight took place. Win or lose points in the bag.....exact same scenario for Froch.....no you have to win to get yours.
Arran is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 10:36 AM   #108
Kurushi
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 871

Quote:
What's next? Hatton vs Mayweather 2 in England because Mayweather has to travel?

Maybe Lacy vs Calzaghe in America?

No no i got it.... The fight of the century Khan vs Salita at the Barclays Center. Khan's a ***** unless he makes the fight happen.

Eurofags.
Sure, why not, if they racked up enough wins to become a mandatory challenger which I understand Kessler will be if he beats Magee?

I don't think the 'not travelling' criticism is a particularly strong argument but it's not unheard of for a champion to travel.
Kurushi is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #109
Arran
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletproof View Post
Calslappy wanted to fight at home vs mid level opposition and make a lot of money. He said himself he didn't want tough fights, so there you go. The fact that he came to the US after getting over his bogus fear of flying to cash out vs a declining Hopkins and a totally shot Jones, which Calslappy himself had previously acknowledged tells the whole story. Joe was fraud. You Euro's can have him, because nobody else in the entire boxing world gives two shit's about his coke sniffing ass....
once again....calzghe is welsh, he fought englishmen in england. I didnt see ward rush to fight bute in morntreal (which he refused)

nobody gives a shit about calzghe yet 4 years after retirement he still gets about 5-10threads per week.
Arran is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #110
patscorpio
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 950

i like kessler as a fighter but he's delusional about ward...i remember thinking ward-kessler 1 was going to be ward outstinking kessler..not ward (2 headbutts aside) tearing him apart in a one sided manner...kessler is going to have to win a more significant fight other than ko'ing allan green to get to ward..even then i think barring a lucky ko the beating will be even worse than before
patscorpio is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #111
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

Quote:
they were champions at the time and put it on the line, they should have been bitches like ward and then of course the tournament would have never happened.
Then it shouldn't have happened. They agreed and then got hoped and the tears haven't stopped since. Ward was suppose to get rolled over by your euro heros and if they did you wouldn't be saying shit.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 10:39 AM   #112
kk17
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1249

Quote:
Since when is boxing "fair"? And Ward has no advantage or disadvantage when it comes to location. And Ward fought Froch about 4000 miles away from Oakland.

Dumbass.
The fight was still in the US. Ward fought 3 europeans during the supersix but he hasn't left the us once.

Ward had that advantage during the supersix.
kk17 is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 10:40 AM   #113
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

Quote:
so ****ing what....he got the points before the tune-up fight took place. Win or lose points in the bag.....exact same scenario for Froch.....no you have to win to get yours.
Ward had his title on the line..... Stick your points up your ass. He fought a real fight with his title on the line and yet you rather not acknowledge that but rather bitch like the little cunt you are about points.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 10:40 AM   #114
Arran
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Then it shouldn't have happened. They agreed and then got hoped and the tears haven't stopped since. Ward was suppose to get rolled over by your euro heros and if they did you wouldn't be saying shit.
you americans proved youre glass hearted frauds

how many americans won on the road during super 6? 0!

I rest my case. The other two americans quit like the glass hearted bitches you are.
Arran is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 10:41 AM   #115
Bulletproof
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
they were champions at the time and put it on the line, they should have been bitches like ward and then of course the tournament would have never happened.
For as big of a bitch and a ***** you claim Ward to be, wtf does that say about the 3 Euro's he spanked? Ward beat Froch so bad and with one hand no less, Carl is obsessed with Andre and is acting like a psycho ex-girlfriend that can't accept reality and move on. Now Kessler has Ward on the brain. It's kinda sad actually. At least Arthur has the sense to STFU, but I'm sure it won't be long before his butthurt sets in also. It takes one hell of an ass whuppin to make two grown men, and possibly a third act like scorn women!!! Not bad for a supposed bitch if you ask me.....
Bulletproof is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 10:42 AM   #116
Arran
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletproof View Post
For as big of a bitch and a ***** you claim Ward to be, wtf does that say about the 3 Euro's he spanked? Ward beat Froch so bad and with one hand no less, Carl is obsessed with Andre and is acting like a psycho ex-girlfriend that can't accept reality and move on. Now Kessler has Ward on the brain. It's kinda sad actually. At least Arthur has the sense to STFU, but I'm sure it won't be long before his butthurt sets in also. It takes one hell of an ass whuppin to make two grown men, and possibly a third act like scorn women!!! Not bad for a supposed bitch if you ask me.....
home advantage every fight!

how many americans won on the road? 0! I rest my case.

If fighting at home wasnt an advantage for Ward why did he refuse to leave home all tournament?
Arran is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #117
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk17 View Post
The fight was still in the US. Ward fought 3 europeans during the supersix but he hasn't left the us once.

Ward had that advantage during the supersix.
3 euros and not one came close to beating him. This coming from a German is rich. If Abraham vs Ward was in Germany Abraham would have at least got a draw..... That's what you want though right? Hometown decisions? Faggots. Ward destroys and schools your great champs and all you can wish for is fir him to get robbed. Keep hoping it ain't gonna happen.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #118
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP

vCash: 571

Quote:
home advantage every fight!

how many americans won on the road? 0! I rest my case.

If fighting at home wasnt an advantage for Ward why did he refuse to leave home all tournament?
Dirrell got robbed. Europeans just arent good. Itd be like Khan beating Mayweather, Cotto, Andre Berto and Tim Bradley all in a period of 2 years.
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 10:45 AM   #119
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2666

Who or what else is out there for Ward? Nothing at 168 or 175, why not fight Kessler? He gave Ward a shot, repay the favour

The big test for Ward will be when George Groves is ready, will be prove his mettle and Meet the challenge head on at 168? Or will he move up to 175 for easier fights. Will he face Cleverly?
knockout artist is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 10:45 AM   #120
Arran
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Ward had his title on the line..... Stick your points up your ass. He fought a real fight with his title on the line and yet you rather not acknowledge that but rather bitch like the little cunt you are about points.
**** me are you thick? Froch had to put his WBC title on the line against Johnson to get his points. Ward does the same but gets the points whatever happens?

****ing american are thick as shit
Arran is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum