Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-17-2012, 08:22 AM   #76
lewishamboy
Styles Impetuous
ESB Addict

vCash: 2000
Default Re: A question to the American fight fans on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanPaulValley View Post
Let's hope Froch gets smashed by Yusaf.

And yeah UK loves hype,look at Haye. Haye is a legend over there and like most legends,we hear of it but never see it.

And of course David Price is the nest HW champ because he beat up John Mcdermott.

Mitchell and Wilder arent even on Chisora's level, lets not mention Haye and Price its just embarrassing for you guys
lewishamboy is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2012, 04:19 AM   #77
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 928

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic View Post
6'2 242lbs and built like a tank, Seth Mitchell is.. surely he's not a fat, lazy unmotivated piece of shit?
BUMP and self ownage of the year!!

DobyZhee is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 05:33 AM   #78
JERMZ BOXING
Mr. Know-it-all
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
I am behind them but I'm not going to make an arse out of myself declaring my love to see them get FUBAR'd by dudes that do book covers like this:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Then I've got to be the guy that supported guys who got beaten up by guys like that. I'm ain't doin' it.
What's wrong with this ? it's big brother carrying little brother... Does it make you feel kinda......funny...or something??
JERMZ BOXING is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 05:42 AM   #79
MAG1965
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1010

Quote:
Why don't you get behind your heavyweights at all?

Eddie Chambers is a very good boxer, admittedly he's turned to cruiserweight, but he was never able to sell or get on networks like he was supposed to.
Seth Mitchell is a heavyweight banger with a lot of physical talent, he's never in a dull fight.
Chris Arreola - admittedly he turns up out of shape sometimes, always tries to produce entertaining fights.
Deontay Wilder needs to step up soon, seems like he carries a punch and has a very nice story behind his motivation to box.

I've seen so many of you get behind unproven talents such as Adrien Broner, Andre Berto (even though he's HAITIAN), Victor Ortiz and others... but a guy like Seth Mitchell barely gets noticed.

I rate Seth Mitchell as one of the more entertaining heavyweights in recent years, the same way I loved watching Lamon Brewster, I love watching Seth Mitchell. Lamon Brewster was also a guy who barely got noticed, even though he was fighting all over the world, defending his belt in STYLE.
I don't get behind fighters because of what country or area they are from. I like whatever boxer shows class and professional skill in a fight. My favorite boxer was Thomas Hearns, who was from Detroit, yet when I was younger I lived in California. I never liked the California style of boxing and training, They were trained to brawl and win in a war, and have 2 year careers because of that. The east coast style of learning skills as amatuers and using a jab to set up punches appealed more to me. As for heavyweights? The american heavyweight boxers now are terrible. Seth Mitchell had no right being thought of as a top boxer. He throws a right hand and he comes up short and lunges and gets countered in a very amatuerish move. He was not a top fighter and I knew it before. A guy who fights like Seth Mitchell would have never been thought of as any possible prospect had he been fighting below heavyweight, but since heavyweights today (and many other eras) are so overrated a division, all a guy has to be is big and people think he can be a prospect.
MAG1965 is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 08:35 PM   #80
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 928

Quote:
Why don't you get behind your heavyweights at all?

Eddie Chambers is a very good boxer, admittedly he's turned to cruiserweight, but he was never able to sell or get on networks like he was supposed to.
Seth Mitchell is a heavyweight banger with a lot of physical talent, he's never in a dull fight.
Chris Arreola - admittedly he turns up out of shape sometimes, always tries to produce entertaining fights.
Deontay Wilder needs to step up soon, seems like he carries a punch and has a very nice story behind his motivation to box.

I've seen so many of you get behind unproven talents such as Adrien Broner, Andre Berto (even though he's HAITIAN), Victor Ortiz and others... but a guy like Seth Mitchell barely gets noticed.

I rate Seth Mitchell as one of the more entertaining heavyweights in recent years, the same way I loved watching Lamon Brewster, I love watching Seth Mitchell. Lamon Brewster was also a guy who barely got noticed, even though he was fighting all over the world, defending his belt in STYLE.
Right on cue..

and Seth Mitchell continues to dissapoint. Mr.Magic, you watch too many black American athletes. Ones that suck too.
DobyZhee is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum