Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2012, 10:48 PM   #1
hughesa
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 163
vCash: 500
Default sky sports and eddie hearn

I can't believe how long I have been falling for the big giant hype machine that is boxing. Boxing is the biggest ****ing con in sports. Can you call it a sport? I am sure those skysports presenters (nelson and co) are told to hype the shit out of every fighter and performance not matter their opponent. And Eddie Hearn is just so ****ing predictable. I bet if he promoted Butterbean he would say he could beat a Klitschko. He is nothing more than a con man. Carl Froch beat two opponents that were levels below him (bute, mack). When he stepped up a level against Ward he got outclassed. Boxing is simply about levels and top level usually always beats lower level.

I swear, if I never hated UFC so much and felt this strange need to defend boxing and keep it alive, I would not be ****ing watching it. It is boring as heck (not all the time). The more I have come to understand the sport, the more boring it has become. I liked it best when I thought boxing was 'fighting' and it was a sport of 'tough guys', not a science, and when i thought mike tyson was the hardest man on the planet. This is how the casual fan views boxing and it is much more exciting that way. It is a case of ignorance is bliss.

And that Adrien Broner guy can go and shoot himself. His is the most manufactued personality of all. If the public keep falling for that crap I would not even be suprised. Mayweather did it best though. He and his promoters are great conmen. Even the strippers and burning of money is all done to enhance the Money persona. I would not be suprised if Mike Tyson was manufactured to ****. Yet he had skills but that whole baddest man on the planet (which, because of UFC, would never work today) was probably manufactured by some marketing geniuses. Mike is believed by many to be this stupid, crazy loose cannon. But the truth is, Mike Tyson is a very very intelligent man.

I am even going to go as far as saying boxing will not last too much longer. Yes they said that 200 years ago, but there was no ufc back then. UFC makes boxers look so limited in fighting skills and I believe the reason boxing has always been popular is because they are seen as tough guys. The general public does not watch it to see the 'sweet science'.

Stop watching this crap and being conned. We are all being manipulated to ****. Ricky Hatton milked the British public better than anyone. What an overrated chump he was.
hughesa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2012, 10:49 PM   #2
Marlow
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,017
vCash: 960
Default Re: **** sky sports and eddie hearn

Ok.
Marlow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:52 PM   #3
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Santiago de Cuba
Posts: 11,923
vCash: 1000
Default Re: **** sky sports and eddie hearn

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
shaunster101 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:20 PM   #4
Knack
..
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 161
vCash: 706
Default Re: **** sky sports and eddie hearn

Sorry, did someone say something?
Knack is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:38 PM   #5
happydrinks
@elPrincipeFeliz
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,590
vCash: 666
Default Re: **** sky sports and eddie hearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughesa View Post
I can't believe how long I have been falling for the big giant hype machine that is boxing. Boxing is the biggest ****ing con in sports. Can you call it a sport? I am sure those skysports presenters (nelson and co) are told to hype the shit out of every fighter and performance not matter their opponent. And Eddie Hearn is just so ****ing predictable. I bet if he promoted Butterbean he would say he could beat a Klitschko. He is nothing more than a con man. Carl Froch beat two opponents that were levels below him (bute, mack). When he stepped up a level against Ward he got outclassed. Boxing is simply about levels and top level usually always beats lower level.

I swear, if I never hated UFC so much and felt this strange need to defend boxing and keep it alive, I would not be ****ing watching it. It is boring as heck (not all the time). The more I have come to understand the sport, the more boring it has become. I liked it best when I thought boxing was 'fighting' and it was a sport of 'tough guys', not a science, and when i thought mike tyson was the hardest man on the planet. This is how the casual fan views boxing and it is much more exciting that way. It is a case of ignorance is bliss.

And that Adrien Broner guy can go and shoot himself. His is the most manufactued personality of all. If the public keep falling for that crap I would not even be suprised. Mayweather did it best though. He and his promoters are great conmen. Even the strippers and burning of money is all done to enhance the Money persona. I would not be suprised if Mike Tyson was manufactured to ****. Yet he had skills but that whole baddest man on the planet (which, because of UFC, would never work today) was probably manufactured by some marketing geniuses. Mike is believed by many to be this stupid, crazy loose cannon. But the truth is, Mike Tyson is a very very intelligent man.

I am even going to go as far as saying boxing will not last too much longer. Yes they said that 200 years ago, but there was no ufc back then. UFC makes boxers look so limited in fighting skills and I believe the reason boxing has always been popular is because they are seen as tough guys. The general public does not watch it to see the 'sweet science'.

Stop watching this crap and being conned. We are all being manipulated to ****. Ricky Hatton milked the British public better than anyone. What an overrated chump he was.
why don't you suck my willy.


you're only being conned if you believe the lies. this is the nature of propaganda.
happydrinks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:48 PM   #6
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,864
vCash: 500
Default Re: **** sky sports and eddie hearn

Might as well use this thread to showcase this. As bad as the thread..
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIZadzV85Zc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:56 PM   #7
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London
Posts: 6,492
vCash: 412
Default Re: **** sky sports and eddie hearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughesa View Post
I can't believe how long I have been falling for the big giant hype machine that is boxing. Boxing is the biggest ****ing con in sports. Can you call it a sport? I am sure those skysports presenters (nelson and co) are told to hype the shit out of every fighter and performance not matter their opponent. And Eddie Hearn is just so ****ing predictable. I bet if he promoted Butterbean he would say he could beat a Klitschko. He is nothing more than a con man. Carl Froch beat two opponents that were levels below him (bute, mack). When he stepped up a level against Ward he got outclassed. Boxing is simply about levels and top level usually always beats lower level.

I swear, if I never hated UFC so much and felt this strange need to defend boxing and keep it alive, I would not be ****ing watching it. It is boring as heck (not all the time). The more I have come to understand the sport, the more boring it has become. I liked it best when I thought boxing was 'fighting' and it was a sport of 'tough guys', not a science, and when i thought mike tyson was the hardest man on the planet. This is how the casual fan views boxing and it is much more exciting that way. It is a case of ignorance is bliss.

And that Adrien Broner guy can go and shoot himself. His is the most manufactued personality of all. If the public keep falling for that crap I would not even be suprised. Mayweather did it best though. He and his promoters are great conmen. Even the strippers and burning of money is all done to enhance the Money persona. I would not be suprised if Mike Tyson was manufactured to ****. Yet he had skills but that whole baddest man on the planet (which, because of UFC, would never work today) was probably manufactured by some marketing geniuses. Mike is believed by many to be this stupid, crazy loose cannon. But the truth is, Mike Tyson is a very very intelligent man.

I am even going to go as far as saying boxing will not last too much longer. Yes they said that 200 years ago, but there was no ufc back then. UFC makes boxers look so limited in fighting skills and I believe the reason boxing has always been popular is because they are seen as tough guys. The general public does not watch it to see the 'sweet science'.

Stop watching this crap and being conned. We are all being manipulated to ****. Ricky Hatton milked the British public better than anyone. What an overrated chump he was.
what happened did pornhub get shutdown?!?!?
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:06 AM   #8
Knack
..
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 161
vCash: 706
Default Re: **** sky sports and eddie hearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
Might as well use this thread to showcase this. As bad as the thread..
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

WTF is that?
Knack is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:07 AM   #9
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,864
vCash: 500
Default Re: **** sky sports and eddie hearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knack View Post
WTF is that?
Scottish Rap?. I dunno Julie who posted here said it's a guy from her work .

''Where's Tulisa i wanna get my dick sucked'' .
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:14 AM   #10
JIM KELLY
Bullshyt Mr Han Man!
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Han's Island
Posts: 10,706
vCash: 1000
Default Re: **** sky sports and eddie hearn

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
JIM KELLY is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:23 AM   #11
trotter
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,382
vCash: 1000
Default Re: **** sky sports and eddie hearn

Lot of words there son, but I've no idea what your point is
trotter is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:50 AM   #12
GBJ
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 12
vCash: 500
Default Re: **** sky sports and eddie hearn

I remember my first beer
GBJ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:08 AM   #13
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cymru
Posts: 14,459
vCash: 172
Default Re: **** sky sports and eddie hearn

Mad?
Ilesey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:28 AM   #14
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kent. UK.
Posts: 5,165
vCash: 81
Default Re: sky sports and eddie hearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughesa View Post
I can't believe how long I have been falling for the big giant hype machine that is boxing. Boxing is the biggest ****ing con in sports. Can you call it a sport? I am sure those skysports presenters (nelson and co) are told to hype the shit out of every fighter and performance not matter their opponent. And Eddie Hearn is just so ****ing predictable. I bet if he promoted Butterbean he would say he could beat a Klitschko. He is nothing more than a con man. Carl Froch beat two opponents that were levels below him (bute, mack). When he stepped up a level against Ward he got outclassed. Boxing is simply about levels and top level usually always beats lower level.

I swear, if I never hated UFC so much and felt this strange need to defend boxing and keep it alive, I would not be ****ing watching it. It is boring as heck (not all the time). The more I have come to understand the sport, the more boring it has become. I liked it best when I thought boxing was 'fighting' and it was a sport of 'tough guys', not a science, and when i thought mike tyson was the hardest man on the planet. This is how the casual fan views boxing and it is much more exciting that way. It is a case of ignorance is bliss.

And that Adrien Broner guy can go and shoot himself. His is the most manufactued personality of all. If the public keep falling for that crap I would not even be suprised. Mayweather did it best though. He and his promoters are great conmen. Even the strippers and burning of money is all done to enhance the Money persona. I would not be suprised if Mike Tyson was manufactured to ****. Yet he had skills but that whole baddest man on the planet (which, because of UFC, would never work today) was probably manufactured by some marketing geniuses. Mike is believed by many to be this stupid, crazy loose cannon. But the truth is, Mike Tyson is a very very intelligent man.

I am even going to go as far as saying boxing will not last too much longer. Yes they said that 200 years ago, but there was no ufc back then. UFC makes boxers look so limited in fighting skills and I believe the reason boxing has always been popular is because they are seen as tough guys. The general public does not watch it to see the 'sweet science'.

Stop watching this crap and being conned. We are all being manipulated to ****. Ricky Hatton milked the British public better than anyone. What an overrated chump he was.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:32 AM   #15
bratwurzt
Whore
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 1,914
vCash: 1000
Default Re: sky sports and eddie hearn

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
bratwurzt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013