Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2012, 10:43 PM   #61
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: Broner officially cracks P4P. Ahead of Froch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal-T-Bag View Post
you hoe ss poster!!! you didn't even read my list! I have Froch ranked higher than Broner. It's completely unbiased list! I rate Ward a #2 and I can't stand the muther****er. Mares top 10- can't stand him either! Viloria top 15 aheqad of Broner.....come on son use your comprehension skills next time. oh im soweee should Amir Khan be in there? **** off. I have favorites but don't overrate them if I did Sergio, Broner and Gamboa would all be much higher.
Hi HoMo, If you care to read some of my posts you will find I dislike Khan as much as I dislike your Ni@@a ass. As for your rankings it has nothing to do with where you have Froch compared to Broner. You have JMM above Pacquiao, you retatrded SOB.
Oh and I have my favourites too. But I look at it alot more unbiased than you.
#1 Fraud Willnever
# 2 Andre Ward
# 3 Manny Pacquiao
# 4 Sergio Martinez
# 5 Nonito Danaire
# 6 Juan Manuel Marquez
# 7 Both Klitschko's
# 9 Yuriorkis Gamboa
# 10 Timothy Bradley

Get over your self
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2012, 10:51 PM   #62
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: Broner officially cracks P4P. Ahead of Froch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal-T-Bag View Post
you hoe ss poster!!! you didn't even read my list! I have Froch ranked higher than Broner. It's completely unbiased list! I rate Ward a #2 and I can't stand the muther****er. Mares top 10- can't stand him either! Viloria top 15 aheqad of Broner.....come on son use your comprehension skills next time. oh im soweee should Amir Khan be in there? **** off. I have favorites but don't overrate them if I did Sergio, Broner and Gamboa would all be much higher.

How did you get on with the ESB awards?? I heard you were nominated for Shitiest poster 2012
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:49 AM   #63
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,340
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner officially cracks P4P. Ahead of Froch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
How did you get on with the ESB awards?? I heard you were nominated for Shitiest poster 2012
you mean the brit awards by team brit aka team elite? the most laughed at group of posters on the site? yeah they mad cause i call their domestic hype jobs before they get exposed. i was nominated for worst toll or something which is funny cause if you look through my post history you can argue a lot of tings but trolling ain't one of them.
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:09 AM   #64
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: Broner officially cracks P4P. Ahead of Froch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal-T-Bag View Post
you mean the brit awards by team brit aka team elite? the most laughed at group of posters on the site? yeah they mad cause i call their domestic hype jobs before they get exposed. i was nominated for worst toll or something which is funny cause if you look through my post history you can argue a lot of tings but trolling ain't one of them.
Yeah sort of in agreement with you there, you are not so bad at posting.. Don't know if you saw it but on I think a Burns article I gave you props lol.. I have always wondered who team elite were, there seems to be a lot of people mentioning ( I Presume ) them.
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:43 AM   #65
Guybino
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,383
vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner officially cracks P4P. Ahead of Froch!

so broner should be no. 12 because he beat demarco and is undefeated as of yet. Carl Froch should be lower because he lost to Ward and Kessler.

This is the p4p list, not slick n black list.
Guybino is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:18 AM   #66
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 19,415
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner officially cracks P4P. Ahead of Froch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
No way Broner should be ranked ahead of Froch. I have Froch in the top 15 and Broner is in the top 20.


People should give Froch his props.
MrMagic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:19 AM   #67
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,995
vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner officially cracks P4P. Ahead of Froch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybino View Post
so broner should be no. 12 because he beat demarco and is undefeated as of yet. Carl Froch should be lower because he lost to Ward and Kessler.

This is the p4p list, not slick n black list.
he also lost to Dirrell and UK people say he has no heart . So since Froch lost to a man with no heart he has to be down the list
PrinceN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:21 AM   #68
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 19,415
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner officially cracks P4P. Ahead of Froch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceN View Post
he also lost to Dirrell and UK people say he has no heart . So since Froch lost to a man with no heart he has to be down the list
He fought very close fights with Dirrell and Kessler, one of whom is proven to be elite at the weight. He could've easily won against Mikkel (Personally, I had him winning).

The only person who legitimately beat Carl was Andre Ward, who minces Broner P4P.
MrMagic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:38 AM   #69
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,995
vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner officially cracks P4P. Ahead of Froch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic View Post
He fought very close fights with Dirrell and Kessler, one of whom is proven to be elite at the weight. He could've easily won against Mikkel (Personally, I had him winning).

The only person who legitimately beat Carl was Andre Ward, who minces Broner P4P.
Dirrell legitimately beat Carl. If you lose to someone with no heart should you be in the PFP LIST?
PrinceN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:40 AM   #70
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 19,415
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner officially cracks P4P. Ahead of Froch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceN View Post
Dirrell legitimately beat Carl. If you lose to someone with no heart should you be in the PFP LIST?
And Broner has yet to fight someone with remotely the same talent as Andre Dirrell.
MrMagic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:42 AM   #71
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,995
vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner officially cracks P4P. Ahead of Froch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic View Post
And Broner has yet to fight someone with remotely the same talent as Andre Dirrell.
I agree
PrinceN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:52 AM   #72
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,340
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner officially cracks P4P. Ahead of Froch!

anyone that rates Broner higher p4p than Froch is a moron. Skill wise it can be argued that Broner has more tools but c'mon man Froch is a ****ing G, he has had the craziest back to back to back run in recent memory. I used to hate the guy before the super 6 but that dude is hard as ****. If Pascal beats Dawson again pascal vs Froch 2 would be amazing.
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:57 AM   #73
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,995
vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner officially cracks P4P. Ahead of Froch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal-T-Bag View Post
anyone that rates Broner higher p4p than Froch is a moron. Skill wise it can be argued that Broner has more tools but c'mon man Froch is a ****ing G, he has had the craziest back to back to back run in recent memory. I used to hate the guy before the super 6 but that dude is hard as ****. If Pascal beats Dawson again pascal vs Froch 2 would be amazing.
Broner is a better fighter than Froch. Froch lost to the 3 best people he has fought. Although Broner has not foguht guys on Dirrell or Wards level. Broner just has more skill than Froch.
PrinceN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:01 AM   #74
Big Left
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: London
Posts: 2,953
vCash: 75
Default Re: Broner officially cracks P4P. Ahead of Froch!

typical hype job - just like p4p lists in the past that have had Pavlik, Williams, Dawson etc. in them.

Dawson - top 10 p4p, Pascal beats him he drops out (no one even suggests that Pascal should go near the top 10 p4p). Dawson beats Hopkins and is put there or thereabouts.

I bet if Broner loses to Burns he will drop down only to magically appear in the top 10 p4p after beating a couple of stiffs.
Big Left is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:09 AM   #75
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,995
vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner officially cracks P4P. Ahead of Froch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Left View Post
I bet if Broner loses to Burns he will drop down only to magically appear in the top 10 p4p after beating a couple of stiffs.
he wont lose to Burns. Froch lost to the three best people he has fought
PrinceN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013