Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
UnleashtheFURY
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,145
vCash: 75
Default Which upcoming HW fight are you looking forward to the most

Tyson Fury v.s Kevin Johnson Dec 1st
Ruslan chagaev v.s Mike Perez Dec 1st
Deontay Wilder v.s Kelvin Price Dec 15
Tomasz Adamek v.s Steve Cunningham 2 Dec 22
David Price v.s Matt Skelton 11-30(guess it was moved to an earlier date) last time I checked it was Dec 1st.

I hear that Chris Arreola/Stiverne was moved to sometime in January.
UnleashtheFURY is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
MaliBua
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 7,357
vCash: 500
Default Re: Which upcoming HW fight are you looking forward to the most

Fury vs Jonhson
MaliBua is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:51 PM   #3
UnleashtheFURY
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,145
vCash: 75
Default Re: Which upcoming HW fight are you looking forward to the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliBua View Post
Fury vs Jonhson
Same.
UnleashtheFURY is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:56 PM   #4
blagovech
esbs #1 pedo
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA USA USA
Posts: 737
vCash: 500
Default Re: Which upcoming HW fight are you looking forward to the most

Tomasz Adamek v.s Steve Cunningham 2
blagovech is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:05 PM   #5
Sir Will Wigan
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Posts: 1,252
vCash: 75
Default Re: Which upcoming HW fight are you looking forward to the most

Tyson Fury v.s Kevin Johnson Dec 1st Very much
Ruslan chagaev v.s Mike Perez Dec 1st Very Much
Deontay Wilder v.s Kelvin Price Dec 15 Slightly
Tomasz Adamek v.s Steve Cunningham 2 Dec 22 Couldn't give a rat's ass
David Price v.s Matt Skelton 11-30
Sir Will Wigan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:16 PM   #6
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,660
vCash: 75
Default Re: Which upcoming HW fight are you looking forward to the most

Ruslan chagaev v.s Mike Perez will likely be the best fight. They are both decent fighters, are evenly matched, and have contrasting styles.

However, I'm most excited about my boy Wilder vs Price. It won't be much of a fight, but Price is a mild step up for Wilder, this win will finally give Wilder some of the credibility he so desperately needs. Also, Price is fast enough & large enough to make it look like an impressive win. Wilder should win easily, but not THAT easily. He'll need to bring his A game, and that will be great to watch.

- And if Price somehow pulls lightning out of a bottle (don't bet on it) then that's good, too, as it would be a much-needed wake-up call for Wilder.
-----------

The rest is crap:

Tyson Fury v.s Kevin Johnson - A talentless gatekeeper fighting a bum.

Tomasz Adamek v.s Steve Cunningham - Meaningless. I won't even watch it.

David Price v.s Matt Skelton - This will be a boring, 60 second stay-busy fight for Price.
Cableaddict is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:25 PM   #7
UnleashtheFURY
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,145
vCash: 75
Default Re: Which upcoming HW fight are you looking forward to the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cableaddict View Post
Ruslan chagaev v.s Mike Perez will likely be the best fight. They are both decent fighters, are evenly matched, and have contrasting styles.

However, I'm most excited about my boy Wilder vs Price. It won't be much of a fight, but Price is a mild step up for Wilder, this win will finally give Wilder some of the credibility he so desperately needs. Also, Price is fast enough & large enough to make it look like an impressive win. Wilder should win easily, but not THAT easily. He'll need to bring his A game, and that will be great to watch.

- And if Price somehow pulls lightning out of a bottle (don't bet on it) then that's good, too, as it would be a much-needed wake-up call for Wilder.
-----------

The rest is crap:

Tyson Fury v.s Kevin Johnson - A talentless gatekeeper fighting a bum.

Tomasz Adamek v.s Steve Cunningham - Meaningless. I won't even watch it.

David Price v.s Matt Skelton - This will be a boring, 60 second stay-busy fight for Price.


I don't get how you can be so harsh to guys like Fury and Price, yet defend/praise Wilder...
UnleashtheFURY is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:30 PM   #8
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,660
vCash: 75
Default Re: Which upcoming HW fight are you looking forward to the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnleashtheFURY View Post


I don't get how you can be so harsh to guys like Fury and Price, yet defend/praise Wilder...
I'm not being harsh to Price, he's a great fighter. He'd probably beat Wilder if they fought right now. I'm just saying this is a meaningless fight. Unlike Wilder, Price doesn't really have anything to prove. Well, not nearly as much.

- and I ragged on Wilder pretty hard when the McCreary fight was announced.


Fury? He's the most over-hyped HW in the history of the sport, so yeah, I'm being harsh. The guy has no skill at all. He should probably fight Wach next.
Cableaddict is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:44 PM   #9
UnleashtheFURY
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,145
vCash: 75
Default Re: Which upcoming HW fight are you looking forward to the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cableaddict View Post
I'm not being harsh to Price, he's a great fighter. He'd probably beat Wilder if they fought right now. I'm just saying this is a meaningless fight. Unlike Wilder, Price doesn't really have anything to prove. Well, not nearly as much.

- and I ragged on Wilder pretty hard when the McCreary fight was announced.


Fury? He's the most over-hyped HW in the history of the sport, so yeah, I'm being harsh. The guy has no skill at all. He should probably fight Wach next.
It's a stay busy fight, But Price has about half the ammount of fights Wilder does and he's faced much better competition overall. I think Price will step up to world level next year, would like to see him v.s Fury should he get past Johnson.

Fury is a kid man, he's basically learned on the job and has improved in leaps and bounds in the last year or two. I Guarantee you in 2-3 years time this guy will be A LOT better, and unlike most HW prospects out there he has a ton of time to improve.
UnleashtheFURY is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:59 PM   #10
tezel8764
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,941
vCash: 527
Default Re: Which upcoming HW fight are you looking forward to the most

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD7HisFI-Oc&feature=plcp[/ame]
tezel8764 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:04 PM   #11
ripcity
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it."
Posts: 10,232
vCash: 1040
Default Re: Which upcoming HW fight are you looking forward to the most

Arreola/Stiverne: The fight is the other WBC Simi final. The winner should face Jonathan Banks. The winner of that fight should get Vitiliy, or be WBC champion if Vitily retires.
ripcity is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:14 PM   #12
damian38
El Chicano- #1 GGG fan
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Polska Siła!!!
Posts: 8,819
vCash: 75
Default Re: Which upcoming HW fight are you looking forward to the most

a true boxing fan will watch all of them
damian38 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:16 PM   #13
EuroBot
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Madrid
Posts: 1,111
vCash: 500
Default Re: Which upcoming HW fight are you looking forward to the most

Chagaev-Perez
EuroBot is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:28 PM   #14
vnyc
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,586
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Which upcoming HW fight are you looking forward to the most

Fury vs Johnson
vnyc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:01 PM   #15
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,995
vCash: 500
Default Re: Which upcoming HW fight are you looking forward to the most

none of them
PrinceN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013