Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 11-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #31
qwert
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 880
Default Re: Hatton v Senchenko - Primetime Support Thread - Order early as it's already busy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusdiablo View Post
it will be as per any other virgin on demand programme, I'm not 100% on Virgin's recording rules for on demand events but will check it out.
Thanks, appreciate it.
qwert is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #32
JIM KELLY
Bullshyt Mr Han Man!
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hatton v Senchenko - Primetime Support Thread - Order early as it's already busy!

shit, i tried to order it and it said all viewing spaces are booked/sold out.

Damn! Never mind..
JIM KELLY is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2012, 07:31 PM   #33
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Ricky Hatton's comeback fight against Senchenko is proving to be incredibaly popular. Two days before the fight and already we are very busy!

Despite having our largest ever amount of staff working on Saturday there will be queues to be answered by a member of the call centre team. If you intend to buy the event and do not wish to sit in a queue it would be best to order early.

Primetime signals on Sky are instant and you will be able to order at any time but if you need assitance from an operator please be prepared to queue on the day

To order Hatton vs Senchenko on Sky

Call 08712004444 or go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and follow the watch on TV links

You will need to have your viewing card number ready but your viewing card must be in the box and the box switched on when you order or you will miss your signal

If you have registered before and have a phoneline connected to your box you can order through the box office menu. If you have an insufficient credit message it means you have a failed payment on your account with us, do not call Sky about this call customer services direct on 08448429844

If you experience a blue screen this means you missed your signal, call customer services direct on 08448429844 to get it resent and instantly resolved. You can also try unplugging your box from the wall for 30 seconds to force a reboot.

If you need any support you can check [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , customers service number is 08448429844 - this is direct to an agent and a national rate call

If you want to record with Sky+ read the rules here - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The lines are busy so if you need help you will need to hold briefly

Web - Order at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] following the watch online links

Any support issues check [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Virgin - Order through the on demand menus. Any customer services issues need to be directed to Virgin Media customer services on the usual numbers

I hope this helps and I will check in as often as possible to help further
Put the price of the fight down...

You are taking us all for mugs.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2012, 08:08 PM   #34
cheekyvid
Detroit, I shall return.
ESB Addict

vCash: 4289

Venus m yviewing card isn't working what do I do?
cheekyvid is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2012, 08:16 PM   #35
Claypole
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 922

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyvid View Post
You must taken it out at the critical activation time. There is no other possible explanation.
Claypole is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2012, 02:29 AM   #36
Dan_D

vCash: 400

If I call today and just register, will I be able to purchase the fight via my remote control and be able to record it? Cheers
Dan_D is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2012, 03:03 AM   #37
venusdiablo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_D View Post
If I call today and just register, will I be able to purchase the fight via my remote control and be able to record it? Cheers
We will not be allowing registration only today, at periods of high volume the registration signal can be delayed for over 24 hours. The only way we can guarantee viewing is by sending the signal directly to your dish which is an instant signal - this does however block recording
venusdiablo is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2012, 03:04 AM   #38
venusdiablo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyvid View Post
Hi, I'm not sure what you mean by this, best thing is to call 08448429844 after 10am today and they will fix this for you.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:12 AM   #39
afonso_alves
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

ive been trying to book through the phone line but its saying it isn't recognising my sky card number and telehpone number

booked it online and it has seemed to have worked, lets see if it actually does
afonso_alves is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2012, 03:33 AM   #40
venusdiablo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by afonso_alves View Post
ive been trying to book through the phone line but its saying it isn't recognising my sky card number and telehpone number

booked it online and it has seemed to have worked, lets see if it actually does
On the phone system we have to pair your phone number and viewing card number with Sky's records. Online we pair the viewing card number and postcode, if you got the success message online then your signal has been sent and it will work
Old 11-23-2012, 03:36 AM   #41
afonso_alves
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
On the phone system we have to pair your phone number and viewing card number with Sky's records. Online we pair the viewing card number and postcode, if you got the success message online then your signal has been sent and it will work
sound mate
afonso_alves is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2012, 03:37 AM   #42
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 81

Quote:
Venus? If I go against my better judgement and actually order it, do I get a ''I love Primetime'' T-Shirt?
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2012, 04:02 AM   #43
Dennison
Guru
ESB Addict

Serious question, why can't I record it if I buy over the phone (which I have)?
Dennison is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2012, 04:59 AM   #44
watpoae
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Is the weigh in live on tv?
watpoae is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2012, 05:06 AM   #45
venusdiablo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennison View Post
Serious question, why can't I record it if I buy over the phone (which I have)?
it's the same with sky if you order over the phone you can't record. it's to do with the type of signal used.

Recording on Primetime is exactly the same as any other sky box office channel, you must be previously registered have you phoneline connected and order through the box office menu.

If you are registering for the first time or do not have a phoneline connected we need to send a direct signal to your dish, unfortuantely that signal blocks recording but that is not something we control

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum