Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-24-2012, 12:23 AM   #136
BOXING DON
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Explain why Ward should go to Europe to rematch guys he completely dominated.

He'd make a TON of money and it SHOULD be another "easy' win, wtfk is so HARD to understand about THAT??????
BOXING DON is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2012, 12:31 AM   #137
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 4000
Default Re: Explain why Ward should go to Europe to rematch guys he completely dominated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOXING DON View Post
He'd make a TON of money and it SHOULD be another "easy' win, wtfk is so HARD to understand about THAT??????
yeah or he could take on fights against other people that we already haven't seen
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:17 AM   #138
Jan(DK)
Joined april 2007
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

The guy is so good. No need to fight any body, just stay at home and retire..............
Jan(DK) is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:21 AM   #139
Nonito Smoak
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 0

Froch II and Kessler II are still the two most significant fights at 168 out there...

So, in that sense, it is reasonable. Fighting overseas gives them a little advantage, for sure, which they both would need for the appeal of these fights as their first encounters were one sided.
Nonito Smoak is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:32 AM   #140
dendy
no easy way out
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonito Smoak View Post
Froch II and Kessler II are still the two most significant fights at 168 out there...

So, in that sense, it is reasonable. Fighting overseas gives them a little advantage, for sure, which they both would need for the appeal of these fights as their first encounters were one sided.
exactly... More fans would buy into the fights than they would if they were in America. The majority would just see it as a case of lambs to the slaughter with ward once again wanting all the advantages to add to his superior skill set.

If ward was to travel it would give the match ups a big boost, let them have the home advantages and I will still beat them and answer my critics should be his attitude.
dendy is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:34 AM   #141
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendy View Post
exactly... More fans would buy into the fights than they would if they were in America. The majority would just see it as a case of lambs to the slaughter with ward once again wanting all the advantages to add to his superior skill set.

If ward was to travel it would give the match ups a big boost, let them have the home advantages and I will still beat them and answer my critics should be his attitude.
lol not going to happen. We see through the BS. You guys want Ward in Europe to rob him.
PrinceN is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:42 AM   #142
dendy
no easy way out
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceN View Post
lol not going to happen. We see through the BS. You guys want Ward in Europe to rob him.
what a juvenile perspective this is

An american has the audacity to say this when i seem to recall your lot being the biggest cheats within sport. There have been umpteen robberies in the usa. Steroid abuse by your fighters and don't get me started on all the other sports usa competitors have been caught cheating their way to the top.

We know it is not going to happen you little cum guzzler.
dendy is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:46 AM   #143
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
what a juvenile perspective this is

An american has the audacity to say this when i seem to recall your lot being the biggest cheats within sport. There have been umpteen robberies in the usa. Steroid abuse by your fighters and don't get me started on all the other sports usa competitors have been caught cheating their way to the top.
When robberies happen in America we say they are robberies. When robberies happen in Europe you guys defend them (Dirrell vs Froch)
PrinceN is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:47 AM   #144
Arran
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
When robberies happen in America we say they are robberies. When robberies happen in Europe you guys defend them (Dirrell vs Froch)
didnt see anyone calling sturm v de la hoya a robbery. instead we got ''de la hoya is fighting hopkins next, its for the good of boxing''
Arran is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:50 AM   #145
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru

Arran still wont admit Dirrell got robber in the UK
PrinceN is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:53 AM   #146
dendy
no easy way out
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arran View Post
didnt see anyone calling sturm v de la hoya a robbery. instead we got ''de la hoya is fighting hopkins next, its for the good of boxing''
The one example Arran gives above proves what a fool you are. there are others too and no matter how it is received a robbery is a robbery. dirrell is not a good example to give unless you have a pathetic agenda that is
dendy is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:55 AM   #147
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
The one example Arran gives above proves what a fool you are. there are others too and no matter how it is received a robbery is a robbery. dirrell is not a good example to give unless you have a pathetic agenda that is
how is Dirrell not a good example?

Another person from the UK proving my point lol keep crying about Ward not traveling but we see threw the BS especially since none of you will admit Dirrell got robbed
PrinceN is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:58 AM   #148
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru

Back to be for me maybe when I wake up one of the euros will surprise me and admit Dirrell beat Froch. Oh and why hasnt Froch given Dirrell a rematch in America if that's how things should work?
PrinceN is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 06:01 AM   #149
Arran
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
how is Dirrell not a good example?

Another person from the UK proving my point lol keep crying about Ward not traveling but we see threw the BS especially since none of you will admit Dirrell got robbed
no response to my point regarding sturm and de la hoya?

a robbery is for the ''good of boxing''
Arran is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 06:06 AM   #150
dendy
no easy way out
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Back to be for me maybe when I wake up one of the euros will surprise me and admit Dirrell beat Froch. Oh and why hasnt Froch given Dirrell a rematch in America if that's how things should work?
put it to vote on here and i'll think you will find the vast majority will say Dirrell has done shit since to deserve a re-match. If he were in a better position and clamouring for a re-match then yes even though froch is the champ, i would agree that froch should make it happen in the states. However, Dirrell is not in a position to be even in the reckoning as yet.

As for the robbery again, i think you will find that most will call it a very close fight that could have gone either way. imo dirrell fought a very negative fight deserving his loss and should have took it like a man. Robbery it was not.
dendy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum