Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 11-25-2012, 05:11 PM   #1
IRONSENSE2002
muslim and proud
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default dwyer reaches another low he thinks hatton was winning and is still world class

what a ****ing loon. to think this guy genuinely has paying subscribers who he offers gambling advice to.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-oGTdAzjOA&list=FLBcFoQPB7137UekX118Db0A&index=3&feature=plcp[/ame]
IRONSENSE2002 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2012, 05:21 PM   #2
tmsbry
ESB Addict

vCash: 14400
Default Re: dwyer reaches another low he thinks hatton was winning and is still world class

Hatton was winning by 1 round & he was up against a world class opponent. So **** off u prick
tmsbry is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 05:25 PM   #3
Jed Maxwell
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: dwyer reaches another low he thinks hatton was winning and is still world class

who the hell is this cunt. 1 minute in and im getting suicidal tendencies.
Jed Maxwell is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 765

I thought he made a lot of valid points
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 05:41 PM   #5
wallworkjake123
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONSENSE2002 View Post
what a ****ing loon. to think this guy genuinely has paying subscribers who he offers gambling advice to.
Leave big Dwyer alone.

P.S - I would have been more impressed if you would have compared him to Cleveland Sr.
wallworkjake123 is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 05:45 PM   #6
bruthead
REAL TALK
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Dwyer is sort of right that Ricky looked okay for a few rounds; it's just that Ricky has no business being in the ring any more.
bruthead is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 07:12 PM   #7
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 35250

He was most certainly winning. You can't really argue for a card in Senchenko's favor when he clearly lost four (five on mine) in a row.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 07:35 PM   #8
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Hatton and everyone involved at Primetime, "He was 5 rounds up".

Just LMFAO. Seriously this is worse than HBO for the Pacquiao-Bradley fight.

This bias shit does my f*cking head in. All it is, is promotion of "their fighter".

Anybody who knows shit about boxing, knows, f*cking KNOWS, Senchenko was 2 rounds up. He was out boxing Hatton behind a very good jab, Hatton was coming in like a raging boner, and getting tagged multiple times on the way in. Hatton was showing his frustration, and started to miss even more wildly than he did earlier in the fight.

Ring rust played a part, but he was missing all fight, I gave Hatton a couple of the early rounds, where neither fighter really did much, Hatton didn't land much in the early rounds, but he was pressing more, and Senchenko didn't offer much.

But after about the 4th onwards, Senchenko was taking the rounds, one after the other. I had it 77-75 Senchenko, before the knockdown. And that was calling the fight down the middle and calling it how a fight is supposed to be called.

Even the ref started to help Ricky in certain parts of the fight, like when they both fell over one another, and Ricky got up tired and slow, so the ref pulled him over to the corner, and the corner man CUT OFF tape from his glove.....no tape was hanging.

....but it meant f*ck all, he was finished in the next round anyway.

Hatton was wild, and paid for it with a cracking body shot, that even Hatton admitted he knew he was looking for all fight.

Same old Hatton then....."knew about it"....but did f*ck all to adjust in the ring! He never has and never will, always was a 1 gear fighter, credit to the man for getting in shape and sorting his life out, but don't touch the game anymore! The game don't need you, and you don't need the game Ricky!

This dog never learned new tricks, he never will. Wise of him to retire for good now, before he gets seriously hurt.

Someone better than Senchenko, would have murdered him when Ricky was walking in, no head movement, and taking shots like that.

I dread to think if it was against a fighter with power and timing. Could have been Manny Pacquiao all over again.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 07:43 PM   #9
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 35250

^ tl;dr - Senchenko lost 1-5 clearly. 1-4 if you want to niggle. (although Hatton's workrate did still edge him the fifth in my view; Senchenko was already in rhythm but not yet doing enough)
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 07:57 PM   #10
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
^ tl;dr - Senchenko lost 1-5 clearly. 1-4 if you want to niggle. (although Hatton's workrate did still edge him the fifth in my view; Senchenko was already in rhythm but not yet doing enough)
I gave Ricky a couple of rounds, I haven't got my card next to me, TBH, I think I chucked it in the bin. But If I remember rightly, I gave Ricky a couple of the early rounds and maybe one later on. But I had Senchenko up 77-75, the round before the finish.

I don't know how people can score rounds for a fighter that was missing 80% of his shots, and the shots he did land, were nout special. Senchenko wasn't landing out special, until the final punch, but he was landing, where Ricky was missing.

This is boxing and when you score fights, you score on whats landing.

HOWEVER, if Ricky was pressing the fight and missing shit loads, but there was nothing coming back from the other fighter, then I suppose you have to score the round for Ricky. But Senchenko was boxing, and boxing very nicely I must add!
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 08:49 PM   #11
theboy_racer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

I had it 4-4 but have no issue with anyone who had Hatton ahead
theboy_racer is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 02:00 AM   #12
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Same as, 4-4 but Ricky could've been 5-3 up going into the 9th. Hardly Conteh-Burnett-esque showing.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 10:34 AM   #13
zxcvbnm
#TeamHWFuture
ESB Addict

vCash: 544

Let's just say it was close, shall we? Anyone who had it more than two rounds either way at the time of the stoppage, DKSAB.
zxcvbnm is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 03:40 PM   #14
doug.ie
'Classic Boxing Society'
East Side Guru

i think it was the 7th round that i counted 20 unanswered punches all connected for senchenko....but because of hattons walking forward aggressive moves it was almost camouflaged......if that makes sense
doug.ie is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 03:57 PM   #15
jimmycee

what the fk does it matter who was up on the cards, he got stopped, its over.
theres no bigger hatton fan than myself, and i admittedly got carried away with the ''hatton revival''. he was never going to come back so long after his last fight, i believe he could have made a come back but that was straight after the pacman loss. truth is it was always going to end that way, if not in that fight it would have been the next.
hatton of old would have steamrolled that fool. there was no timing, head movement, or footwork. against malignaggi his foot work was spot on, constantly in and out of the pocket and keeping his man off balance. to do this you have to have fitness, which after so long out that conditioning wasnt there.
in my eyes ricky will always be a british boxing legend. before you say it, no he wasnt the most gifted fighter. but to become a legend you need the heart, the courage, the personality, the public appeal, hatton had these in abundance. it was great to feel the hairs stand up on the back of my neck as blue moon sounded around the arena. nobody in boxing gives me that kind of buzz anymore. boxing wont be the same without the manc mexican.
big up the hitman.
jimmycee is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum