Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2012, 08:16 AM   #61
timeout
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bitchfield - England, UK
Posts: 6,254
vCash: 0
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko has never been knocked down or lost 3 rounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBanzai View Post
Top 10 ATG, if he were black and American they would say he was top 2 ATG.
this.

if he was black and from michigan there would be some serious dick licking.
timeout is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2012, 08:52 AM   #62
zxcvbnm
#TeamHWFuture
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Posts: 2,115
vCash: 544
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko has never been knocked down or lost 3 rounds

Pele Reid KO2 Vitali via spinning heel kick to the jaw (WAKO Kickboxing Championships 1993)
Oleg Maskaev battered Vitali in the amateurs
Raphael Butler and Travis Walker dropped Vitali in sparring

Not gonna hate though, he's had a great career and is a HOF but perhaps not an ATG.
zxcvbnm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:58 AM   #63
dyna
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,363
vCash: 1551
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko has never been knocked down or lost 3 rounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm View Post
Pele Reid KO2 Vitali via spinning heel kick to the jaw (WAKO Kickboxing Championships 1993)
Oleg Maskaev battered Vitali in the amateurs
Raphael Butler and Travis Walker dropped Vitali in sparring

Not gonna hate though, he's had a great career and is a HOF but perhaps not an ATG.
The spinning heel kick was "just" a "knockdown", Vitali underestimated his opponent ( Vitali's fault) catched the kick, got knocked down, ref directly waved it off.
That was Vitali being stupid, but it doesn't hurt his prof boxing career as it isn't prof boxing.


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Against Maskaev Vitali was fighting with an injured right hand, and his corner threw the towel because Maskaev forced him to use that injured hand.

Vitali shouldn't have fought, or have been a better one handed fighter

Also even Hagler got knocked down in sparring.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

It was before the Mugabi fight

Vitali still lost his most important fight as a prof, though he was a big underdog, and did pretty ok for an underdog.
Though just doing "ok" isn't enough to beat Lewis.
dyna is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:01 AM   #64
box4life11
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 4,427
vCash: 1444
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko has never been knocked down or lost 3 rounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Not only that he turned down 40 plus million for the rematch hmmm makes you wonder why
box4life11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:13 AM   #65
box4life11
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 4,427
vCash: 1444
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko has never been knocked down or lost 3 rounds

If Vitali was
black nobody would be saying tko6 I know for a fact.
box4life11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:11 AM   #66
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 673
vCash: 500
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko has never been knocked down or lost 3 rounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Lol!!

Fact or fiction: Vital Klitschko has never beaten the best fighter at heavyweight? FACT.

Fact or fiction: Vitaly Klitschko quit against a fighter who he outweighed by 30lbs, was taller than by 8 inches and who started his career 1lb above the super middleweight limit? FACT.

Fact or fiction: Vitaly Klitschko was stopped in 6 round by an old, fat fighter who came in at a career high in weight and had already been discussing retirement? FACT.

Yep, pure dominance!!
none of these are facts, just like being 37 and heavier by 5 pounds doesn't make you old and fat.
Wladimir is almost 37, is he old?
Vitaly should have finished Lewis that day, he didn't have enough experience to do it.
BadDog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:19 AM   #67
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Long Island, New York & Clayton, North Carolina
Posts: 15,176
vCash: 2811
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko has never been knocked down or lost 3 rounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidic View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
A cheap shot is all a Brit can hope for...............
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #68
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,127
vCash: 2426
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko has never been knocked down or lost 3 rounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm;14262232[B
]Pele Reid KO2 Vitali via spinning heel kick to the jaw (WAKO Kickboxing Championships 1993)
Oleg Maskaev battered Vitali in the amateurs
Raphael Butler and Travis Walker dropped Vitali in sparring
[/b]
Not gonna hate though, he's had a great career and is a HOF but perhaps not an ATG.
that a sad post
you go back to 1993 (19 years ago) in KICKBOXING and then boxing AMATEURS to show Vitali was knocked down

and i dont know where you get your info.... but Butler and walker never ever KD vitali... and even if they did.... thats SPARRING!!!!!!
CHEF is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:51 AM   #69
WarpedDesign
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maida Vale, London.
Posts: 1,043
vCash: 192
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko has never been knocked down or lost 3 rounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF View Post
that a sad post
you go back to 1993 (19 years ago) in KICKBOXING and then boxing AMATEURS to show Vitali was knocked down

and i dont know where you get your info.... but Butler and walker never ever KD vitali... and even if they did.... thats SPARRING!!!!!!
So Pele Reid definitely KO'd Vitali then?
WarpedDesign is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:54 AM   #70
Cletis VanDamme
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,521
vCash: 928
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko has never been knocked down or lost 3 rounds

These threads need an anti-brittard filter. Can't these insecure morons enjoy a rainy afternoon in peace ?
Cletis VanDamme is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:11 AM   #71
BlackWall
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 500
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko has never been knocked down or lost 3 rounds

brittards
BlackWall is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:34 AM   #72
Saltzy
Bam-O
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,242
vCash: 75
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko has never been knocked down or lost 3 rounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by box4life11 View Post
Not only that he turned down 40 plus million for the rematch hmmm makes you wonder why

When you already have $100 million with nothing more to buy whats $40 million?

He was an old man and didn't feel like going through another training camp. Big whoop. TKO 6

annnnnnd Chris Byrd TKO 9
Saltzy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #73
BlackWall
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 500
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko has never been knocked down or lost 3 rounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltzy View Post
When you already have $100 million with nothing more to buy whats $40 million?

He was an old man and didn't feel like going through another training camp. Big whoop. TKO 6

annnnnnd Chris Byrd TKO 9

So why he wanted a rematch with tyson?

btw
McCall TKO2 and rahman KTFO4 one punch crawling on the floor whoop whoop
BlackWall is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:02 PM   #74
Jim Bowen
MARVELOUS
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Manchester
Posts: 2,279
vCash: 500
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko has never been knocked down or lost 3 rounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by box4life11 View Post
If Vitali was
black nobody would be saying tko6 I know for a fact.

And he wouldn't have the insufferable fans he currently has, what's your point?
Jim Bowen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #75
Todd498
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 891
vCash: 500
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko has never been knocked down or lost 3 rounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMarco View Post
Unfortunately you are misinformed of what a "FACT" is. You are a moron.
Those are facts you dipshit. Lol! The truth hurts doesn't it?
Todd498 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013