Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2012, 07:44 PM   #16
happydrinks
@elPrincipeFeliz
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,590
vCash: 666
Default Re: Carl Froch and Duke Mckenzie

was it legit on al jazeera?
happydrinks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2012, 07:44 PM   #17
lefthook82
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,450
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Carl Froch and Duke Mckenzie

I can easily believe froch being a bitter cunt. He hates the fact that he isn't the number 1 in terms of public recognition. He ahd a few things to say about Haye coming out of retirement for Chisora as well. He comes across as pathetic man. He wins his last fight and feels the need to take a pop at amir khan. Twat of a man imo
lefthook82 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:46 PM   #18
happydrinks
@elPrincipeFeliz
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,590
vCash: 666
Default Re: Carl Froch and Duke Mckenzie

10 carl froch tells it like it is

20 carl froch gets accused of being jealous

30 goto 10
happydrinks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:54 PM   #19
I Shot JR
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,457
vCash: 500
Default Re: Carl Froch and Duke Mckenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydrinks View Post
was it legit on al jazeera?
Yep if you had a big enough dish.
I Shot JR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:54 PM   #20
macho_grande
"I'll never get over"
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,676
vCash: 1534
Default Re: Carl Froch and Duke Mckenzie

Nonsense. Froch told it exactly how it was.

He said Ricky had nothing to be ashamed of,,,, that he should think about his wife & kids and retire now.

He was also spot on when he said Hatton was deluded & should seek professional help. Froch is so clued up, and has a lot of self respect. What was it he said about Khan?

"If I had suffered 2 back to back defeats like Khan at my age, I'd retire"

He won't allow himself to end up a complete **** up.
macho_grande is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:59 PM   #21
Jayob10
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 149
vCash: 500
Default Re: Carl Froch and Duke Mckenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macho_grande View Post
Nonsense. Froch told it exactly how it was.

He said Ricky had nothing to be ashamed of,,,, that he should think about his wife & kids and retire now.

He was also spot on when he said Hatton was deluded & should seek professional help. Froch is so clued up, and has a lot of self respect. What was it he said about Khan?

"If I had suffered 2 back to back defeats like Khan at my age, I'd retire"

He won't allow himself to end up a complete **** up.
we'll see about that.

Froch is straight to the point sure but he has always been bitter about not getting recognition sooner.

You can understand his barbs at Khan to a certain extent, Khan is worth alot more than Froch based on nothing really, other than hype.

His digs at other British fighters are pathetic though. They don't show him in a good light at all.
Jayob10 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:03 PM   #22
macho_grande
"I'll never get over"
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,676
vCash: 1534
Default Re: Carl Froch and Duke Mckenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayob10 View Post
we'll see about that.

Froch is straight to the point sure but he has always been bitter about not getting recognition sooner.

You can understand his barbs at Khan to a certain extent, Khan is worth alot more than Froch based on nothing really, other than hype.

His digs at other British fighters are pathetic though. They don't show him in a good light at all.
Rubbish... Anyone in Froch's shoes would feel aggrieved at all the hype and attention less deserving fighters were getting over him.

Everything he said was true.
macho_grande is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:05 PM   #23
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,864
vCash: 500
Default Re: Carl Froch and Duke Mckenzie

TBH i think Froch just calls it how he sees it, Nothing wrong with that IMO.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:08 PM   #24
sidthehat
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 900
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Carl Froch and Duke Mckenzie

Froch and Duke were both spot on today. Even before the fight they were saying it was a bad idea. When it got too negative before the fight, Carl tried to make them talk more positive. Only an idiot would say he was anything but supportive of Ricky.
sidthehat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #25
I Shot JR
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,457
vCash: 500
Default Re: Carl Froch and Duke Mckenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
TBH i think Froch just calls it how he sees it, Nothing wrong with that IMO.
He'll be stating next that "Bruce Forsyth should quit Strictly".
I Shot JR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:14 PM   #26
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,864
vCash: 500
Default Re: Carl Froch and Duke Mckenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Shot JR View Post
He'll be stating next that "Bruce Forsyth should quit Strictly".
Bout bloody time someone said it!
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:18 PM   #27
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 13,619
vCash: 664
Default Re: Carl Froch and Duke Mckenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButeTheBeast View Post
Will Froch ever take 15-20k fans to Vegas for a fight and ultimately let them down badly?

NOPE.
Fixed for accuracy
icemax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:26 PM   #28
venbox
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 239
vCash: 500
Default Re: Carl Froch and Duke Mckenzie

As far as i could tell al jazeera's broadcast was in HD, while primetimes PPV was SD
venbox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:35 PM   #29
happydrinks
@elPrincipeFeliz
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,590
vCash: 666
Default Re: Carl Froch and Duke Mckenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
Bout bloody time someone said it!
seriously just replace all bruce items with close ups of victoria pendleton's sweat covered abs.
happydrinks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #30
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,864
vCash: 500
Default Re: Carl Froch and Duke Mckenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydrinks View Post
seriously just replace all bruce items with close ups of victoria pendleton's sweat covered abs.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013