boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 11-27-2012, 03:04 AM   #91
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: alex leapai. the southern hemespheres first heavyweight world champ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel View Post
Good ole Ray... i put his opinion right up there with Johnny Lewis
wow, thats an honour. considering youre right up there with a pile infested rectum...

Last edited by swingin; 11-27-2012 at 10:02 PM.
swingin is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2012, 04:07 AM   #92
WhataRock
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 166
Default Re: alex leapai. the southern hemespheres first heavyweight world champ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipswich express View Post
Hard to recognise the lineage of the WBO to be honest.
I was careful to say titlist because Coetzee was the other fighter I was referring to..as he wasn't the "champ" either at the time.

I'm comfortable calling Sanders a former heavyweight titlist.
WhataRock is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 06:19 PM   #93
melbboy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'LIONHEART' View Post
Hey guys been a very long time since posting....but I can see everyone is well lol....Alex's next fight will be in China on the 21/12/12 not only his return but to get that confidence on his hand since his operation,he's in full flight learning new things with a new style of fighting & conditioning like their's no tomorrow.....the pass is the pass lessons were taken & learned from & we're back track.

I take my hat off to all fighters in all contact sports for stepping in the ring having a taste of it & I sure how take my hat off to my brother to be where he is today who did time @ Maximum prison & fought his biggest battle drugs & alcohol....to be where he is today 100% clean & sober & chasing a shot at the World Heavyweight title.

Next year will be a big year for team LIONHEART & will post up info when time comes but for now next months fight is priority no.1

My last post for a while,this is what you get when you have 3 kids & 1 on the way with the missus working nights .....so wishing you guys a early Merry X-Mas & a Happy New Year....stay safe during the holidays everyone & God Bless
All the best to team Lionheart,it's always good to see a boxer beat drugs & alcohol to turn his life around .Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and family.
melbboy is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 09:22 PM   #94
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 400

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
ray wheatley i think..
Right! that's 2 people so far, Ray and yourself
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 09:29 PM   #95
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbboy View Post
All the best to team Lionheart,it's always good to see a boxer beat drugs & alcohol to turn his life around .Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and family.
x2
Old 11-27-2012, 09:36 PM   #96
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhataRock View Post
I was careful to say titlist because Coetzee was the other fighter I was referring to..as he wasn't the "champ" either at the time.

I'm comfortable calling Sanders a former heavyweight titlist.
Fair enough. While Coetzee wasn't viewed as "the" champ, he at least held a recognised belt.
ipswich express is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 10:06 PM   #97
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

time for another southern hemesphere fighter to get a shot......in china. alex, an asian looking heavy that has tyson ko power, a will prove so in china with a few fights, will get a great following, then the promotion will come........china, second only to america as a world power asks for a world heavyweight title fight be held there.

alex will be a known champion with partly asian looks vs against a big russian with a big name.....

you couldnt script it any better.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 12:54 AM   #98
SP_Mauler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbboy View Post
yea nicely said,all the best
SP_Mauler is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 03:52 AM   #99
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
time for another southern hemesphere fighter to get a shot......in china. alex, an asian looking heavy that has tyson ko power, a will prove so in china with a few fights, will get a great following, then the promotion will come........china, second only to america as a world power asks for a world heavyweight title fight be held there.

alex will be a known champion with partly asian looks vs against a big russian with a big name.....

you couldnt script it any better.
You think Leapai looks Asian ?
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 06:16 AM   #100
Smiles

Didn't Jimmy Thunder win the IBO heavyweight title? Cameron v Green was being talked up as a world title fight for the IBO cruiser.
Smiles is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 06:27 AM   #101
pinstriper
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
Didn't Jimmy Thunder win the IBO heavyweight title?
He also won the WBF heavyweight title. Mr two time
pinstriper is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 06:42 AM   #102
Brawler
Champion

Winner should fight sonny bill for the wbf world title
Brawler is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #103
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
You think Leapai looks Asian ?

samoans wiki.
Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

it has been theorized by many linguists and anthropologists, based on linguistic commonalities as well as archaeological findings, that migrants from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] arrived in the Samoan Islands approximately 3500 years ago, settling in what has come to be known as "[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]"
yes gelodic, alex does have an asian look....its in his genes.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 04:20 PM   #104
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Stop Swingin from Leapai's nuts.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 04:24 PM   #105
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Stop Swingin from Leapai's nuts.
Sox is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum