Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
sgarcia805
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 752
vCash: 500
Default Ricky Is a Crybaby

CRy me a river, for Ricky frickin Hatton. First off, Ricky was good for boxing, and a charismatic, exciting fighter. But come on, his story is pathetic. So he lost to Pacquiao, & what does he do?? Crys for weeks, turns into a cokehead/alcohlic, basicay ruins his life. I ask you, what did Pacquiao do when he got KO'd as a teen, making chump change, did he cry and retire? No, he went back to the gym and became an ATG. JMM robbed against Pac, but you dont hear him with a sad story. Even the Klit, beatdown by Byrd & Sanders, came back stronger. Ricky needds to mAn up, and stop with the bs. Hes a mulitmillionaire, living the life, yet he pulls this crap. Hatton is also an example of when you dont take tha sport serious, blowing up to 180 pounds plus during fights, drinking beer by the pints? What boxer does that. Taking 3 years off, thinking he can just whoop a top10 welter. He let down a lot of Britts, kids who looked up to him when he lost, he should have came & become an addict. I hope Ricky gets over this loss & recovers, but you need to man up, Bro.
sgarcia805 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #2
brnxhands
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bronx ny
Posts: 4,954
vCash: 495
Default Re: Ricky Is a Crybaby

Been tired of hearing about it a while now
brnxhands is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:27 PM   #3
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 19,767
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ricky Is a Crybaby

Everyone reacts different to being knocked out on the grandest stage, you wouldn't know how to react as you haven't been in that situation.

What we know for a fact is that Ricky was a warrior, still is.. despite his deteriorated physical being. He'll always be a warrior at heart.

So **** off with this thread, you keysmashing twat.
MrMagic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #4
Low Blow Combos
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,129
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ricky Is a Crybaby

And you are sgarcia805, a mere forum poster.
Low Blow Combos is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:27 AM   #5
zato-one
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,143
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ricky Is a Crybaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgarcia805 View Post
CRy me a river, for Ricky frickin Hatton. First off, Ricky was good for boxing, and a charismatic, exciting fighter. But come on, his story is pathetic. So he lost to Pacquiao, & what does he do?? Crys for weeks, turns into a cokehead/alcohlic, basicay ruins his life. I ask you, what did Pacquiao do when he got KO'd as a teen, making chump change, did he cry and retire? No, he went back to the gym and became an ATG. JMM robbed against Pac, but you dont hear him with a sad story. Even the Klit, beatdown by Byrd & Sanders, came back stronger. Ricky needds to mAn up, and stop with the bs. Hes a mulitmillionaire, living the life, yet he pulls this crap. Hatton is also an example of when you dont take tha sport serious, blowing up to 180 pounds plus during fights, drinking beer by the pints? What boxer does that. Taking 3 years off, thinking he can just whoop a top10 welter. He let down a lot of Britts, kids who looked up to him when he lost, he should have came & become an addict. I hope Ricky gets over this loss & recovers, but you need to man up, Bro.
Millions of people have fears of public speaking. Millions of people fear the worst case scenario preforming their craft in front of thousands...hell hundreds. Those people have no clue how scary fighting infront of people is. The guy got knocked out on the grandest stage of them all by 3 opponents. His self esteem without a shadow of a doubt is in the shitter, and he went to drugs and alcohol to cope. Get off your high horse, man. You have no idea how harsh that would be. Millions or not, hes still a human that provided you with entertainment.
zato-one is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:35 AM   #6
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,954
vCash: 92328
Default Re: Ricky Is a Crybaby

he is not a failure!
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:36 AM   #7
TheNeonSalmon
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The USA
Posts: 597
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ricky Is a Crybaby

If he didnt blow up to 500 pounds he wouldnt have to lose weight so fast and he might have won.
TheNeonSalmon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:37 AM   #8
TheNeonSalmon
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The USA
Posts: 597
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ricky Is a Crybaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato-one View Post
Millions of people have fears of public speaking. Millions of people fear the worst case scenario preforming their craft in front of thousands...hell hundreds. Those people have no clue how scary fighting infront of people is. The guy got knocked out on the grandest stage of them all by 3 opponents. His self esteem without a shadow of a doubt is in the shitter, and he went to drugs and alcohol to cope. Get off your high horse, man. You have no idea how harsh that would be. Millions or not, hes still a human that provided you with entertainment.
I agree with you but trying to kill yourself while you have kids to take care of is ****ed up and selfish.
TheNeonSalmon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:39 AM   #9
zato-one
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,143
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ricky Is a Crybaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeonSalmon View Post
I agree with you but trying to kill yourself while you have kids to take care of is ****ed up and selfish.
agreed
zato-one is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:43 AM   #10
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,954
vCash: 92328
Default Re: Ricky Is a Crybaby

He ain't gonna kill nothing. He loves the limelight, just saying that cus he was beginning to fade away as an avg fatty.
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:51 AM   #11
Slothrop
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Zone
Posts: 5,770
vCash: 1195
Default Re: Ricky Is a Crybaby

You lose some money on the fight, big guy?
Slothrop is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013