Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-16-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
Defthatguy
The Rick Flair of ESB
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Martinez is an Amazing Athlete.

The older he gets the more dominant he becomes. He goes from losing to Margarito ages ago to drawing with Cintron to KO'ing everyone in the boxing landscape.

I hope more fighters miraculously get KO power as they get older and face more difficult opponents.

Defthatguy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2012, 03:22 PM   #2
purephase
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Martinez is an Amazing Athlete.

What the dumb thread on this topic wasn't good enough so you had to start a new one? Excellent knowledge demonstrated on the Cintron fight again in this one..
purephase is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 03:25 PM   #3
Defthatguy
The Rick Flair of ESB
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by purephase View Post
What the dumb thread on this topic wasn't good enough so you had to start a new one? Excellent knowledge demonstrated on the Cintron fight again in this one..
yes it wasnt good enough. I thank you for the compliment.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:11 PM   #4
Wenpire
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75

Sergio Da *** Martinez is p4p the best fighter in the world. Da *** was also a nationally ranked soccer player and also a bicyclist. Da *** is almost 40 years old but he is faster than most 20 year old boxers. He is like Vitali Klitshchko, he gets better and better with age. If Pretty Boy Floyd dares step into the ring right now against Da *** he will lose IMO.
Wenpire is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 09:19 PM   #5
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru

vCash: 1276

I'm starting to wonder why I bother with this forum.
Smokin' Joe is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 09:35 PM   #6
Elliot
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 634

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Joe View Post
I'm starting to wonder why I bother with this forum.
Afyer reading a guy call a boxer 'da ***' more than once in a post I find myself asking the same question.
Elliot is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 09:43 PM   #7
Defthatguy
The Rick Flair of ESB
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenpire View Post
Sergio Da *** Martinez is p4p the best fighter in the world. Da *** was also a nationally ranked soccer player and also a bicyclist. Da *** is almost 40 years old but he is faster than most 20 year old boxers. He is like Vitali Klitshchko, he gets better and better with age. If Pretty Boy Floyd dares step into the ring right now against Da *** he will lose IMO.
Mayweather was killing people as a kid moving up the ranks. Sergio was drawing with Cintron. Tell Serg to take a fight in his weight class before calling himself a p4p. Fight Trout or Ward. If you can go down a weight class show your willing to go up a weight class like Floyd (a real champion).
Old 12-16-2012, 09:49 PM   #8
Wenpire
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defthatguy View Post
Mayweather was killing people as a kid moving up the ranks. Sergio was drawing with Cintron. Tell Serg to take a fight in his weight class before calling himself a p4p. Fight Trout or Ward. If you can go down a weight class show your willing to go up a weight class like Floyd (a real champion).
Martinez was robbed against Cintron and he's also a much better fighter now. Take a fight in his own weight class? Julio Cesar Chavez Jr was 180-190 pounds when they fought (outweighing Da *** by 20-30 pounds) and he still got his ass whooped by Da ***. Most of Martinez's opponents were bigger than him. Also Da *** is actually a welterweight who choose to fight in the Middleweight division for more challenging fights, so he's already out of his weight class fighting bigger guys and beating them, thats why he's da middleweight king. Mayweather is a great technician but he's always had trouble with southpaws, Da *** would trap him in a corner and pot shot him from all angles
Wenpire is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 09:51 PM   #9
Wenpire
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Afyer reading a guy call a boxer 'da ***' more than once in a post I find myself asking the same question.
Should I call him ***y sergio or ***y assasin instead?
Wenpire is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #10
Defthatguy
The Rick Flair of ESB
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenpire View Post
Martinez was robbed against Cintron and he's also a much better fighter now. Take a fight in his own weight class? Julio Cesar Chavez Jr was 180-190 pounds when they fought (outweighing Da *** by 20-30 pounds) and he still got his ass whooped by Da ***. Most of Martinez's opponents were bigger than him. Mayweather is a great technician but he's always had trouble with southpaws, Da *** would trap him in a corner and pot shot him from all angles

Come on are you really tryin to sell me by telling me that you bought into the hype of Chavez Jr lol. Im just saying a guy who starts beating people up late late in his career is clean? Who besides Pacquiao has struggled early in there career to come back and be a p4p late in there career?

Sergio is juicing.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #11
Wenpire
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
and why is that a bad thing?
Wenpire is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #12
purephase
Belt holder
ESB Addict

The ignorance in this thread scarcely warrants a serious reply, but Martinez won every single fight between the Margarito loss and the Cintron "draw." It's not like he was a career loser who suddenly started winning; he was simply stuck in Europe without a promoter and the wrong ethnicity for getting one. I must also point out the utter hilarity in demanding Martinez fight "in his weight class" (I guess unlike his last 3 opponents) followed immediately by the demand that he should a guy below and a guy above his weight class.
purephase is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 09:59 PM   #13
Wenpire
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defthatguy View Post
Come on are you really tryin to sell me by telling me that you bought into the hype of Chavez Jr lol. Im just saying a guy who starts beating people up late late in his career is clean? Who besides Pacquiao has struggled early in there career to come back and be a p4p late in there career?

Sergio is juicing.
Sergio was always a great fighter throughout his career, he schooled every single opponent he faced and his only loss early in his career was against a Margarito who probably had plaster in his gloves. As Da *** got older he became more skilled and experienced.
Da *** would never juice, he's tested clean in every test and has been a huge advocate of random blood and urine testing. If anybody was jucing it would be Chavez Jr, and he still got his ass beat like a drum by Da ***.
Wenpire is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 09:59 PM   #14
Wenpire
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by purephase View Post
The ignorance in this thread scarcely warrants a serious reply, but Martinez won every single fight between the Margarito loss and the Cintron "draw." It's not like he was a career loser who suddenly started winning; he was simply stuck in Europe without a promoter and the wrong ethnicity for getting one. I must also point out the utter hilarity in demanding Martinez fight "in his weight class" (I guess unlike his last 3 opponents) followed immediately by the demand that he should a guy below and a guy above his weight class.
Hahaha I was thinking the exact same thing.
Wenpire is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 10:05 PM   #15
Defthatguy
The Rick Flair of ESB
ESB Jr Member

Tell Sergio to take a test. He's juicing.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum