Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-28-2012, 04:50 AM   #31
rjjftw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Why is it so satisfying to watch Amir Khan's glass jaw get shattered?

I like that satisfaction of seeing someone hit nice and cleanly and getting ktfo. If i didnt, what kind of boxing fan would I be?!. Its like some sleazy dude going to a strip club and saying "I dont like seeing tits!"

With Khan I felt dissapointment. I watched that garcia fight live at 4 the morning and up till that first knockdown he asking to get dropped. he fought so retardedly. I remember getting up and saying Ill never follow khans career anymore. Now here we are..an im back to following him
rjjftw is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2012, 08:04 AM   #32
Beatle
Sheer Analysis
ESB Addict

vCash: 1395
Default Re: Why is it so satisfying to watch Amir Khan's glass jaw get shattered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
It was only a matter of time before that hook took his head off, he was throwing it all night.
I agree. Garcia was winning every round in my book, and was throwing KO punches the whole time, not pitty-pat jabs like Khan was throwing. It was only a matter of time before one of those haymakers shattered Khan's glass jaw.
Beatle is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 08:06 AM   #33
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 765

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatle View Post
I agree. Garcia was winning every round in my book, and was throwing KO punches the whole time, not pitty-pat jabs like Khan was throwing. It was only a matter of time before one of those haymakers shattered Khan's glass jaw.

oh for **** sakes

ESB, you've outdone yourself

**** me
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 08:33 AM   #34
lzolnier
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Its great to see smug ****suckers like him doing the chicken dance.
lzolnier is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 08:43 AM   #35
TerryESB
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 135

Khan has pfp level ability.

Khan is gonna be back like how when Wlad had 2 losses then got back to the undipsuted champ.
TerryESB is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 08:57 AM   #36
168 lbs
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2744

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slothrop View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Because you are ***ually frustrated.
168 lbs is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #37
Slothrop
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1195

Quote:
Originally Posted by 168 lbs View Post
Because you are ***ually frustrated.
So you don't enjoy watching Khan's glass jaw explode into a shower of disappointment and failed potential?
Slothrop is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 10:01 AM   #38
168 lbs
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
So you don't enjoy watching Khan's glass jaw explode into a shower of disappointment and failed potential?
Nope.

I watch boxing to see a great punch land or great defence make a great punch miss, or even to see a great chin take a great punch, but not to see a glass chin shatter.

To add further perspective to my post, look at how much Khan has achieved, despite his chin, and then look at yourself in the mirror. Khan has more than fulfilled his potential. I know... at least he had some, eh?
168 lbs is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 10:24 AM   #39
Slothrop
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Nope.

I watch boxing to see a great punch land or great defence make a great punch miss, or even to see a great chin take a great punch, but not to see a glass chin shatter.

To add further perspective to my post, look at how much Khan has achieved, despite his chin, and then look at yourself in the mirror. Khan has more than fulfilled his potential. I know... at least he had some, eh?
So how do you feel when you watch the gif in the first post?
Slothrop is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 10:34 AM   #40
168 lbs
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
So how do you feel when you watch the gif in the first post?
Garcia did well. Distance wasn't perfect, but he timed Khan well, put his head down and swung hard. It didn't land on the chin but just behind the ear, so Khan lost his sense of balance completely.

Nothing to do with a glass chin but with loss of balance.

Your thread is full of fail.
168 lbs is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 12:00 PM   #41
BeaverDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
Probably because he walks between fights like he is worth a million bucks and sells himself as the biggest thing to grace this earth. So it's always very pleasing watching him get a dose of reality the way only boxing can.
But he IS worth a million bucks and a lot more.

He does need to stop average wins going to his head, though. He's stupid for thinking he could walk through anyone's punches just because he took huge shots from Maidana.

It's quite annoying the way he was comparing himself to Mayweather and Pacqiuao when he was nowhere near achieving what they have, but I still don't think he will have learned his lesson
BeaverDan is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 12:33 PM   #42
Slothrop
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Garcia did well. Distance wasn't perfect, but he timed Khan well, put his head down and swung hard. It didn't land on the chin but just behind the ear, so Khan lost his sense of balance completely.

Nothing to do with a glass chin but with loss of balance.

Your thread is full of fail.
Your posts are full of butthurt.
Slothrop is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 12:53 PM   #43
persianprince
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
That was a shot to the neck and not 100% to the chin, he got up and fought his heart out. I used to be a Amir fan and even defended him when people talked shit about him while dropping Roach, he has said many times that he was the one that got hit with the shot and take the responsibility 100% And his reasons for leaving Roach is spot on. Roach is a good offensively trainer, but cannot teach you any defense or the science
persianprince is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #44
168 lbs
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Your posts are full of butthurt.
Butthurt because you are a loser? Don't think so, pal.
168 lbs is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 02:41 PM   #45
Slothrop
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Butthurt because you are a loser? Don't think so, pal.
You seem a little touchy on the subject of Khan's eggshell jaw. Why is that?
Slothrop is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum