boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 11-30-2012, 09:15 AM   #46
Espin88
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1229
Default Re: Tyson Fury - "my body is now the best looking in the world of all the heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning View Post
He's an upright eastern European.
Espin88 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2012, 09:19 AM   #47
almsn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tyson Fury - "my body is now the best looking in the world of all the heavyweight

Article on the scene says he's the greatest heavyweight since LL .Funny as f--k the article .
almsn is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 10:06 AM   #48
adam249390
a249390
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxsplit View Post
Well clearly he is not David Haye, Wlad Klit or even Audley Harrison

BUT ...

consider he is ONLY 24,

Look at pics of David Price when he was 24

Fury is actually NATURALLY a considerably bigger guy than Price - AGE for AGE.

Price is now nearly 30 and an ethusiastic devotee of your 5 a day juice. And rightly so, it gives natural sugars and vitamin C which give you extra energy to workout.

But if you look at his younger photos when he was older than Fury is NOW, he is basically quite a slight ginger beanpole.

Fury is someone who looked like a man at 17. We all had these kind of kids at school - a beard and fully pubic at 12

Fury when he gets to Haye's, Price's or Klitschko's age will be IMMENSE.

This is what he looks like at just 24 years old having started to train properly for the first time ever.

IMAGINE what he will look like when he gets to Price's or Haye's age

but he still wont have the natural boxing ability of Haye or Price when he is there age
adam249390 is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 11:49 AM   #49
REEVO
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam249390 View Post
but he still wont have the natural boxing ability of Haye or Price when he is there age
You are joking Fury has better boxing ability than Price..
Price has heavy fists but when they both let there fists go i would say i have been more impressed by Furys flashy combinations..
REEVO is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 11:51 AM   #50
Smoggy7188
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Cunningham has a better physique than fury...
Smoggy7188 is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 01:22 PM   #51
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP

vCash: 122

Was the weigh in today?

Ive been looking for pictures & weights online but cant find anything
DrMo is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 02:39 PM   #52
Espin88
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMo View Post
Was the weigh in today?

Ive been looking for pictures & weights online but cant find anything
Price: 17st 12lbs/250lbs
Skelton: 17st 3lbs/241lbs

Here's a vid:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Espin88 is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 02:41 PM   #53
Espin88
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by REEVO View Post
You are joking Fury has better boxing ability than Price..
Price has heavy fists but when they both let there fists go i would say i have been more impressed by Furys flashy combinations..
I think Price has much better ability than Fury he's not only the better puncher but the better boxer.
Espin88 is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 02:46 PM   #54
Skeletor
Evil Lord of Destruction
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 778

BORKED
Skeletor is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 02:53 PM   #55
SWAGGER
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

kevin johnson looking better than i thought he would to be honest good to see the light fun snow fight at the end as that press conference got quite serious the other day
SWAGGER is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 03:43 PM   #56
zfc
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espin88 View Post
I think Price has much better ability than Fury he's not only the better puncher but the better boxer.

Dont believe the hype mate,Fury and Price are a few levels apart just look at Price`s opponent tonight.

Price would never beat Fury.
zfc is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 03:49 PM   #57
knighty
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Im guilty of starting this thread , i was just making a point of tysons sillyness , didnt expect people were gonna start putting up their ****bank photos of an oiled up hayemaker and big buff wlad everywhere. Should of known better really.
knighty is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 03:50 PM   #58
REEVO
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espin88 View Post
Sorry i would have to disagree with you there, fury definately puts his shots together better , Price just lands his right hand and its all over... Lets be honest here, that is the punch that has ended the majority of his fights is the right hand. his jab is pretty handy too but so's Fury..
REEVO is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 03:53 PM   #59
knighty
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by REEVO View Post
Sorry i would have to disagree with you there, fury definately puts his shots together better , Price just lands his right hand and its all over... Lets be honest here, that is the punch that has ended the majority of his fights is the right hand. his jab is pretty handy too but so's Fury..
Na mate prices uppercut is a killer. Fury punches himself in the face. Prices hand speed is much better aswell. Saying that i still think tyson would win. That fight would come down to chin and heart. Tyson is better in both departments.
knighty is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 04:19 PM   #60
REEVO
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by knighty View Post
Na mate prices uppercut is a killer. Fury punches himself in the face. Prices hand speed is much better aswell. Saying that i still think tyson would win. That fight would come down to chin and heart. Tyson is better in both departments.
I would put my money on Tyson to stop Price ,its personal between them Price is a big stiff idiot.
On a serious note i think it would be a great match up of styles and alot of bragging rights involved.. Price has a unbelievable straight right which is devasting i think on its own that could take him all the way to the top of the tree.. I believe Tyson Fury will end up a world champ but probably not next year if he fights Wlad..
REEVO is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum