Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-07-2008, 12:33 PM   #1
at1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default !! We Are Seeing The Real Floyd Mayweather!

People ripped me called me a racist jealous i said things in the past i regret etc.etc.. this mayweather u are seeing is the real FLOYD mayweather the things he says make NO sense Oscar gave him a shot and he dissed him fighters KILL to be on HBO and he disses HBO saying he better then SRR get the **** out of year...
at1 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2008, 12:35 PM   #2
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP

Default Re: !! We Are Seeing The Real Floyd Mayweather!

you regret them though, so all is forgiven.

Floyd is probably more racist than HBO.
MrMagic is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2008, 12:38 PM   #3
at1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic
you regret them though, so all is forgiven.

Floyd is probably more racist than HBO.
i just don't see how he can call them racist does lampley have a soft spot for pavlik yes is larry a asshole yes i love larry because he doesn't bit his tounge but racist no way for a while HBO's top 4 out of 5 fighters was all black... Floyd is ****ing it up for the jermain taylors of the world people with class he is a fool man... and it's sad
at1 is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
smoochp
Da flyest1
ESB Addict

Floyd wants attention thats all, the only ones that agree with him are probably his boys who only car about his money and don't know shit about the game. Leonard been riding his dick for ever and was called a faagot by Floyd's daddy.
smoochp is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2008, 12:41 PM   #5
P.4.P.G.O.A.T.
Q Boro Killa Bee
ESB Addict

vCash: 13418

My honest opinion is that Floyd's behavior is poor - but no one can deny Merchant's veiled racist comments over the years. Lampley and Kellerman are color blind.
P.4.P.G.O.A.T. is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2008, 12:45 PM   #6
at1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoochp
Floyd wants attention thats all, the only ones that agree with him are probably his boys who only car about his money and don't know shit about the game. Leonard been riding his dick for ever and was called a faagot by Floyd's daddy.
if you met leonard you would hate him... floyd is NEVER wrong ever even when u know floyd is wrong leonard would be like "yeah u right floyd i remmber" heh i aint going to front heh i would do that same thing for awhile but after i got a good amount of moeny saved i would tell floyd to **** off ellerble can be a manager to other boxers at this point no need to keep sucking floyd off but they freinds i guess
at1 is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #7
King Dan
Golovkin
ESB Addict

vCash: 129

Floyd is a piece of shit and the grammar from everyone on this thread is deplorable.

You guys need to go back to elementary school and pay attention.
King Dan is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2008, 12:51 PM   #8
bladerunner
El Intocable
East Side VIP

vCash: 31447

when will you fight again?
bladerunner is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2008, 12:55 PM   #9
smoochp
Da flyest1
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by at1
if you met leonard you would hate him... floyd is NEVER wrong ever even when u know floyd is wrong leonard would be like "yeah u right floyd i remmber" heh i aint going to front heh i would do that same thing for awhile but after i got a good amount of moeny saved i would tell floyd to **** off ellerble can be a manager to other boxers at this point no need to keep sucking floyd off but they freinds i guess
I met Leonard and yes he is a yes man. All of them are and its sad he doesn't realize that
smoochp is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2008, 12:56 PM   #10
Jacko
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I just think Floyd is mouthing of because despite all his skill and despite Floyd himself thinking he is the greatest boxer ever, he reallises that other people don't see it that way and it hurts and pisses him of.

Floyd goes to the school of 'hit and don't be hit' when it comes to boxing so it perplexe's him when he see's fighter's like Gatti and Pavlik geting more love and respect than defensive minded technitian's like himself. However, instead of realising that this is due to the increasing number of fan's leaning towards toe-to-toe war's and losing appreaciation of the finer aspects of boxing technique, he cries racism.
Jacko is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2008, 12:58 PM   #11
smoochp
Da flyest1
ESB Addict

AT1, do you know how Leonard got in the game?
smoochp is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2008, 01:05 PM   #12
at1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoochp
AT1, do you know how Leonard got in the game?
no how
?
at1 is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2008, 01:08 PM   #13
at1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko
I just think Floyd is mouthing of because despite all his skill and despite Floyd himself thinking he is the greatest boxer ever, he reallises that other people don't see it that way and it hurts and pisses him of.

Floyd goes to the school of 'hit and don't be hit' when it comes to boxing so it perplexe's him when he see's fighter's like Gatti and Pavlik geting more love and respect than defensive minded technitian's like himself. However, instead of realising that this is due to the increasing number of fan's leaning towards toe-to-toe war's and losing appreaciation of the finer aspects of boxing technique, he cries racism.

PBF got more love than pavlik the thing is pavlik KNOCKED out jermain which was his biggest threat if he did the same to margo vs cotto winner he would get what he wants but he trying to get it with out fighting that fight
at1 is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2008, 01:08 PM   #14
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by at1
i just don't see how he can call them racist does lampley have a soft spot for pavlik yes is larry a asshole yes i love larry because he doesn't bit his tounge but racist no way for a while HBO's top 4 out of 5 fighters was all black... Floyd is ****ing it up for the jermain taylors of the world people with class he is a fool man... and it's sad
I seriously wonder if Jermain is an uncle tom to Floyd, because Jermain can behave?

On a serious note, you're absolutely right.. and hopefully/most likely Floyd is not ****ing it up for anyone but himself, and that's where its at.

More Jermain Taylor for boxing, I love the guy, he's a true gent.
MrMagic is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2008, 01:09 PM   #15
spion
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by at1

Floyd doesn't care about anybody but Floyd at this point. As long as people print what he says he is good and to hell with everyone else.
spion is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum