Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2008, 12:33 PM   #1
at1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,579
vCash: 1000
Default !! We Are Seeing The Real Floyd Mayweather!

People ripped me called me a racist jealous i said things in the past i regret etc.etc.. this mayweather u are seeing is the real FLOYD mayweather the things he says make NO sense Oscar gave him a shot and he dissed him fighters KILL to be on HBO and he disses HBO saying he better then SRR get the **** out of year...
at1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2008, 12:35 PM   #2
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 19,767
vCash: 1000
Default Re: !! We Are Seeing The Real Floyd Mayweather!

you regret them though, so all is forgiven.

Floyd is probably more racist than HBO.
MrMagic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:38 PM   #3
at1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,579
vCash: 1000
Default Re: !! We Are Seeing The Real Floyd Mayweather!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic
you regret them though, so all is forgiven.

Floyd is probably more racist than HBO.
i just don't see how he can call them racist does lampley have a soft spot for pavlik yes is larry a asshole yes i love larry because he doesn't bit his tounge but racist no way for a while HBO's top 4 out of 5 fighters was all black... Floyd is ****ing it up for the jermain taylors of the world people with class he is a fool man... and it's sad
at1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
smoochp
Da flyest1
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: East Side Vegas
Posts: 2,042
vCash: 1000
Default Re: !! We Are Seeing The Real Floyd Mayweather!

Floyd wants attention thats all, the only ones that agree with him are probably his boys who only car about his money and don't know shit about the game. Leonard been riding his dick for ever and was called a faagot by Floyd's daddy.
smoochp is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:41 PM   #5
P.4.P.G.O.A.T.
Q Boro Killa Bee
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 1,628
vCash: 13418
Default Re: !! We Are Seeing The Real Floyd Mayweather!

My honest opinion is that Floyd's behavior is poor - but no one can deny Merchant's veiled racist comments over the years. Lampley and Kellerman are color blind.
P.4.P.G.O.A.T. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:45 PM   #6
at1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,579
vCash: 1000
Default Re: !! We Are Seeing The Real Floyd Mayweather!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoochp
Floyd wants attention thats all, the only ones that agree with him are probably his boys who only car about his money and don't know shit about the game. Leonard been riding his dick for ever and was called a faagot by Floyd's daddy.
if you met leonard you would hate him... floyd is NEVER wrong ever even when u know floyd is wrong leonard would be like "yeah u right floyd i remmber" heh i aint going to front heh i would do that same thing for awhile but after i got a good amount of moeny saved i would tell floyd to **** off ellerble can be a manager to other boxers at this point no need to keep sucking floyd off but they freinds i guess
at1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #7
King Dan
Golovkin
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 1,796
vCash: 129
Default Re: !! We Are Seeing The Real Floyd Mayweather!

Floyd is a piece of shit and the grammar from everyone on this thread is deplorable.

You guys need to go back to elementary school and pay attention.
King Dan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:51 PM   #8
bladerunner
El Intocable
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Casal Ventoso
Posts: 16,512
vCash: 31447
Default Re: !! We Are Seeing The Real Floyd Mayweather!

when will you fight again?
bladerunner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:55 PM   #9
smoochp
Da flyest1
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: East Side Vegas
Posts: 2,042
vCash: 1000
Default Re: !! We Are Seeing The Real Floyd Mayweather!

Quote:
Originally Posted by at1
if you met leonard you would hate him... floyd is NEVER wrong ever even when u know floyd is wrong leonard would be like "yeah u right floyd i remmber" heh i aint going to front heh i would do that same thing for awhile but after i got a good amount of moeny saved i would tell floyd to **** off ellerble can be a manager to other boxers at this point no need to keep sucking floyd off but they freinds i guess
I met Leonard and yes he is a yes man. All of them are and its sad he doesn't realize that
smoochp is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:56 PM   #10
Jacko
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,036
vCash: 1000
Default Re: !! We Are Seeing The Real Floyd Mayweather!

I just think Floyd is mouthing of because despite all his skill and despite Floyd himself thinking he is the greatest boxer ever, he reallises that other people don't see it that way and it hurts and pisses him of.

Floyd goes to the school of 'hit and don't be hit' when it comes to boxing so it perplexe's him when he see's fighter's like Gatti and Pavlik geting more love and respect than defensive minded technitian's like himself. However, instead of realising that this is due to the increasing number of fan's leaning towards toe-to-toe war's and losing appreaciation of the finer aspects of boxing technique, he cries racism.
Jacko is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:58 PM   #11
smoochp
Da flyest1
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: East Side Vegas
Posts: 2,042
vCash: 1000
Default Re: !! We Are Seeing The Real Floyd Mayweather!

AT1, do you know how Leonard got in the game?
smoochp is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:05 PM   #12
at1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,579
vCash: 1000
Default Re: !! We Are Seeing The Real Floyd Mayweather!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoochp
AT1, do you know how Leonard got in the game?
no how
?
at1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:08 PM   #13
at1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,579
vCash: 1000
Default Re: !! We Are Seeing The Real Floyd Mayweather!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko
I just think Floyd is mouthing of because despite all his skill and despite Floyd himself thinking he is the greatest boxer ever, he reallises that other people don't see it that way and it hurts and pisses him of.

Floyd goes to the school of 'hit and don't be hit' when it comes to boxing so it perplexe's him when he see's fighter's like Gatti and Pavlik geting more love and respect than defensive minded technitian's like himself. However, instead of realising that this is due to the increasing number of fan's leaning towards toe-to-toe war's and losing appreaciation of the finer aspects of boxing technique, he cries racism.

PBF got more love than pavlik the thing is pavlik KNOCKED out jermain which was his biggest threat if he did the same to margo vs cotto winner he would get what he wants but he trying to get it with out fighting that fight
at1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:08 PM   #14
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 19,767
vCash: 1000
Default Re: !! We Are Seeing The Real Floyd Mayweather!

Quote:
Originally Posted by at1
i just don't see how he can call them racist does lampley have a soft spot for pavlik yes is larry a asshole yes i love larry because he doesn't bit his tounge but racist no way for a while HBO's top 4 out of 5 fighters was all black... Floyd is ****ing it up for the jermain taylors of the world people with class he is a fool man... and it's sad
I seriously wonder if Jermain is an uncle tom to Floyd, because Jermain can behave?

On a serious note, you're absolutely right.. and hopefully/most likely Floyd is not ****ing it up for anyone but himself, and that's where its at.


More Jermain Taylor for boxing, I love the guy, he's a true gent.
MrMagic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:09 PM   #15
spion
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 693
vCash: 1000
Default Re: !! We Are Seeing The Real Floyd Mayweather!

Quote:
Originally Posted by at1
i just don't see how he can call them racist does lampley have a soft spot for pavlik yes is larry a asshole yes i love larry because he doesn't bit his tounge but racist no way for a while HBO's top 4 out of 5 fighters was all black... Floyd is ****ing it up for the jermain taylors of the world people with class he is a fool man... and it's sad

Floyd doesn't care about anybody but Floyd at this point. As long as people print what he says he is good and to hell with everyone else.
spion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013