Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
heavy_hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,126
vCash: 500
Default once for all the klitschko brothers get the credit that they deserve

during years these guys have been underrated like hell.. saying nonsenses like " they are big bums" "jack dempsey would have beaten them like he did with willard" "joe louis would beat vitali because he did beat primo carnera" "mike tyson would ko them easily" "they are boring robots"simply ridiculous... these guys are huge, athletic, gentlemen out of the ring, skilled, powerfull and they are a force h2h against the very best hws.
just wait about 10 years more, they will be missed, remember this comment
heavy_hands is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2013, 05:01 PM   #2
bigbootyboxing
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 385
vCash: 75
Default Re: once for all the klitschko brothers get the credit that they deserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_hands View Post
during years these guys have been underrated like hell.. saying nonsenses like " they are big bums" "jack dempsey would have beaten them like he did with willard" "joe louis would beat vitali because he did beat primo carnera" "mike tyson would ko them easily" "they are boring robots"simply ridiculous... these guys are huge, athletic, gentlemen out of the ring, skilled, powerfull and they are a force h2h against the very best hws.
just wait about 10 years more, they will be missed, remember this comment
Hate to sound elementary but this is the best case of 'they started it'

You say those comments are bad? What about

'Klitschos beat the shit out of Ali.. Ali was knocked out by bum Cooper

'Vitali dominates Tyson

'Unforgivable whiteness.'

'Lewis dread locks cut Vitali.'

'Wlad was poisoned against Brewster'

so don't ****ing call the kettle black.
bigbootyboxing is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:08 PM   #3
janitor
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 21,311
vCash: 1000
Default Re: once for all the klitschko brothers get the credit that they deserve

To be honest with you the argument for Wlad being an ATG heavyweight, outside of the most delusional Klitschko fans, had its genesis on the classic forum!
janitor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:10 PM   #4
heavy_hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,126
vCash: 500
Default Re: once for all the klitschko brothers get the credit that they deserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbootyboxing View Post
Hate to sound elementary but this is the best case of 'they started it'

You say those comments are bad? What about

'Klitschos beat the shit out of Ali.. Ali was knocked out by bum Cooper

'Vitali dominates Tyson

'Unforgivable whiteness.'

'Lewis dread locks cut Vitali.'

'Wlad was poisoned against Brewster'

so don't ****ing call the kettle black.
of course it is ridiculous, but i never said it,
heavy_hands is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:14 PM   #5
On The Money
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,338
vCash: 500
Default Re: once for all the klitschko brothers get the credit that they deserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by janitor View Post
To be honest with you the argument for Wlad being an ATG heavyweight, outside of the most delusional Klitschko fans, had its genesis on the classic forum!


Haters that say Wlad is not an ATG heavyweight are beyond delusional. These idiots still had some traction around 06/07 but not now.
On The Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:18 PM   #6
damian38
El Chicano- #1 GGG fan
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Polska Siła!!!
Posts: 8,826
vCash: 75
Default Re: once for all the klitschko brothers get the credit that they deserve

most posters, at least the sensible ones, give the K bros the credit they deserve, it's just the Klitschko fanboys that are annoying (all fanboys are for that matter)
damian38 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:22 PM   #7
janitor
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 21,311
vCash: 1000
Default Re: once for all the klitschko brothers get the credit that they deserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by On The Money View Post
Haters that say Wlad is not an ATG heavyweight are beyond delusional. These idiots still had some traction around 06/07 but not now.
It was correct to say it, right up until the day and the second that he proved it.

You are only right or wrong in relation to the evidence available to you at the time.
janitor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:39 PM   #8
Absolutely!
Fabulous, darling!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: A cut above my left nose
Posts: 3,225
vCash: 500
Default Re: once for all the klitschko brothers get the credit that they deserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by orriray59 View Post
I find it quite odd how people think every regular in the Classic Forum act as if Wladimir would lose to Carnera, etc etc. Yet the most fervent supporters of the man post there. More people proclaim Wladimir as an all-time great in the Classic than the General to be frank.
Hard to make any honest opinion of the man with some of the gibbering fanboys on here.
Absolutely! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013