Boxing News 24 Forum
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-02-2012, 09:58 PM   #91
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

vCash: 961
Default Re: Why did Canelo run away after Trout beat Cotto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
okay, pendejo.

you got any links of the enitre division calling out ward?

vitali?

wlad?

manny?

do you have a link of "everyone" calling out mayweather?
Guerrero called out mayweather not too long ago on hbo.Keith ****en thurman called out mayweather not too long ago on hbo.Martinez been calling out mayweather for a minute now and last but not least canelos been calling out mayweather.I wonder why???????
Undisputed is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2012, 10:00 PM   #92
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

Quote:
here you go, pendejo

the entire jmw division calling out canelo

shit, you even got rosado wanting to tap that ass.
Lol didnt kirkland drop out of the fight cause he knew he was gonna lose and he ended up pricing himself out??? Paul williams is better than most of those on that list pendejo.We all know how canelo ran and hid under his bed when gbp came to him with the pwill fight.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:02 PM   #93
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

Months from now you will all be talking about how by the time canelo fought so and so they were already past prime lol

Laras probably the most fundamentally sound fighter on that list but hes feather fisted.Canelo eats his punches and lands a six punch combo like he landed on josesito. I wish josesito would of been GROWN ASS MAN and spoke out against the canelo fight instead of taking it(i wonder why he took it, oh thats right its his ****en job to fight who his promoters pit him up against).
Old 12-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #94
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed View Post
That answers everything...**** promoters then they should just make fights by calling eachother out on twitter or by word of mouth.Plus they get to keep more of their money.

Pacquiaos a grown ass man yet he still manages to say ill have to talk to my promoter...... Mayweather needs to talk to al haymon.........

canelo 23 pacquiao 33 lol

Stop with the bullshit gbp tells canelo who hes fighting and canelo cant say shit cause he bound by contract.
I always say that the problem is not the boxers, it is the promoters. The promoters want exclusivity, and the fighters give it to them for the most part, but if a fighter really wants the fight, there is no reason why they can't demand that their promoter gets it made.
Mares and Donaire are trying to get it done now. Concessions need to be made to each poromoter, but it can be done.
Sister Sledge is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #95
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP

vCash: 115

canelo has been mowing down small and old fighters and his fans love it. fish-canelo ain't happening. i would not be surprised if his next fight is against paulie.
dodong is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #96
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Lol didnt kirkland drop out of the fight cause he knew he was gonna lose and he ended up pricing himself out??? Paul williams is better than most of those on that list pendejo.We all know how canelo ran and hid under his bed when gbp came to him with the pwill fight.
kirkland had shoulder surgery and was going to be only six months removed from it before fighting canelo. why else do you think hes suiing gbp.

and why arent they offering kirkland a fight now that his shoulders healed?

why did they offer pwill the fight instead of lara as everyone knew that erislandry won the fight as they commision suspended all three judges?

why did canelo fight the loser of cintron/molina instead of the winner?
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 10:09 PM   #97
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
people here are asking canelo to fight trout...

or molina...

or vanes...

or lara...

or rosado...

or even a rusty angulo.

only a moron wouldnt understand this.
There really are some decent fighters and challenges at SMW, but Canelo is not taking them. He either wants a gimme, or a big money fight that he doesn't deserve. There are contenders who worked their way up and have waited for their chance, only to be denied by Canelo and the Alphabet belt committee. He should fight his mandatories., but he is not pushed to do it. Vanes and Lara have to fight a rematch because Vanes got cut. Why not fight give Lara the fight while Vanes is out of commission?
Sister Sledge is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #98
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Sledge View Post
I always say that the problem is not the boxers, it is the promoters. The promoters want exclusivity, and the fighters give it to them for the most part, but if a fighter really wants the fight, there is no reason why they can't demand that their promoter gets it made.
Mares and Donaire are trying to get it done now. Concessions need to be made to each poromoter, but it can be done.
This is whats ****ing up boxing.Like i said you guys want to get mad, be mad at gbp. These guys think canelo had this ****en master plan to duck everyone in the divison while being gifted belts he shouldnt even be ****en fighting for.He hasnt fought a ranked jrmw.He tried with williams, we all know how that turned out.These cats need to stop acting like canelos been hiding at home brewing this ****en master plan to take over boxing while ducking everyone that deserved a title shot.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:12 PM   #99
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
This is whats ****ing up boxing.Like i said you guys want to get mad, be mad at gbp. These guys think canelo had this ****en master plan to duck everyone in the divison while being gifted belts he shouldnt even be ****en fighting for.He hasnt fought a ranked jrmw.He tried with williams, we all know how that turned out.These cats need to stop acting like canelos been hiding at home brewing this ****en master plan to take over boxing while ducking everyone that deserved a title shot.
no one would hate on canelo if he didnt have the wbc belt.

no one.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 10:14 PM   #100
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

Quote:
kirkland had shoulder surgery and was going to be only six months removed from it before fighting canelo. why else do you think hes suiing gbp.

and why arent they offering kirkland a fight now that his shoulders healed?

why did they offer pwill the fight instead of lara as everyone knew that erislandry won the fight as they commision suspended all three judges?

why did canelo fight the loser of cintron/molina instead of the winner?
Ask him

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hes better suited to give you the answers your small ass brain cant comprehend.$$$$ pendejo and lots of it.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #101
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Sledge View Post
There really are some decent fighters and challenges at SMW, but Canelo is not taking them. He either wants a gimme, or a big money fight that he doesn't deserve. There are contenders who worked their way up and have waited for their chance, only to be denied by Canelo and the Alphabet belt committee. He should fight his mandatories., but he is not pushed to do it. Vanes and Lara have to fight a rematch because Vanes got cut. Why not fight give Lara the fight while Vanes is out of commission?
the best fight out there is james kirkland and canelo alvarez.

hearns vs. hagler.

someones getting knocked out and will never be the same again. james is just another jmw thats calling out canelo that saul wont fight.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 10:17 PM   #102
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see canelos being protected.Hes gonna be the ****en cash cow wether you agree or disagree.End of story playa.Alratos
Old 12-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #103
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Months from now you will all be talking about how by the time canelo fought so and so they were already past prime lol

Laras probably the most fundamentally sound fighter on that list but hes feather fisted.Canelo eats his punches and lands a six punch combo like he landed on josesito. I wish josesito would of been GROWN ASS MAN and spoke out against the canelo fight instead of taking it(i wonder why he took it, oh thats right its his ****en job to fight who his promoters pit him up against).
your referring to me as small brained in another post?

i think thats reseved for someone that tries to compare josesito lopez to erislandry lara.

good grief youre dumb.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 10:19 PM   #104
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

Quote:
the best fight out there is james kirkland and canelo alvarez.

hearns vs. hagler.

someones getting knocked out and will never be the same again. james is just another jmw thats calling out canelo that saul wont fight.
Saul wont fight or gbp feels its high risk low reward? For the last and final ****en time ,canelos not calling the shots for golden boy
Old 12-02-2012, 10:19 PM   #105
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

Quote:
your reffereing to me as small brained.

i think thats reseved for someone that compares josesito lopez to erislandry lara.
Who made that ****en comparison? You just proved my point PENDEJO

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum