Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-02-2012, 10:20 PM   #106
MexicanMuscle
Mexican Powerhouse
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why did Canelo run away after Trout beat Cotto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
no one would hate on canelo if he didnt have the wbc belt.

no one.
There isn't a fighter out there, including any of your favorite fighters, that would turn down a fight for a belt. They came to him with that fight and yes it was a joke because it was against Matthew Hatton, but what was Canelo supposed to say, no I don't want the fight. Like I said no one would turn that opportunity down.
MexicanMuscle is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2012, 10:26 PM   #107
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

vCash: 961

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed View Post
Laras probably the most fundamentally sound fighter on that list but hes feather fisted.Canelo eats his punches and lands a six punch combo like he landed on josesito. .
This pendejo quincy k thinks im comparing lara and lopez with this statement.
Undisputed is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 10:31 PM   #108
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanMuscle View Post
There isn't a fighter out there, including any of your favorite fighters, that would turn down a fight for a belt. They came to him with that fight and yes it was a joke because it was against Matthew Hatton, but what was Canelo supposed to say, no I don't want the fight. Like I said no one would turn that opportunity down.
but once you have the belt you accept the responsibility of defending it against the number one contenders.

if you do not want to accept that resposibility then you should never fight for the belt in the first place, or you will face critcism such as the case now. the trout bitch-slap was epic as he normally a mild-mannered person.

it doesnt matter at this point because canelo has to fight a ranked jmw not coming off a loss in his previous fight which is one of his prerequisites when he chooses his opponents.

vanes, lara, molina, trout, kirkland and even bundrage...any of these guys will be better than the bullshit gomez, cintron, mosely and josesito.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 10:42 PM   #109
TMH
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by locard View Post
He was pissed that he lost his big money match and wanted no interviews.
It was a good idea, imagine what he would have to respond if he was sincere

¨hey Canelo, your cinco de mayo fight is gone lolz, are you gonna fight Trout now¨

¨**** no, because he cant sell peanuts and is not worth the risk¨

¨but he just beat your opponent, Josesito earned his shot at you the same way, didnt he?¨

¨yeah, but i want a marquee name this time, I want $$$. **** this shit, I even cancelled my dec 8th fight to get Floyd, Cotto or Martinez and these bitches are signing to fight other guys or losing. ¨

¨so you definetly wont fight Trout then?¨

¨I cant tell you right now, I havent given up hope yet that Mayweather will call me...¨
ahaha
TMH is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 10:44 PM   #110
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

Quote:
but once you have the belt you accept the responsibility of defending it against the number one contenders.

if you do not want to accept that resposibility then you should never fight for the belt in the first place, or you will face critcism such as the case now. the trout bitch-slap was epic as he normally a mild-mannered person.

it doesnt matter at this point because canelo has to fight a ranked jmw not coming off a loss in his previous fight which is one of his prerequisites when he chooses his opponents.

vanes, lara, molina, trout, kirkland and even bundrage...any of these guys will be better than the bullshit gomez, cintron, mosely and josesito.
Floyd has a belt at 154.Martinez is looking for floyd heres he at????Mayweather cmon man take responsibility.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:45 PM   #111
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

Quote:

And you still fail to mention how he had the williams fight lined up and how kirkland dropped out.....
Old 12-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #112
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
This is whats ****ing up boxing.Like i said you guys want to get mad, be mad at gbp. These guys think canelo had this ****en master plan to duck everyone in the divison while being gifted belts he shouldnt even be ****en fighting for.He hasnt fought a ranked jrmw.He tried with williams, we all know how that turned out.These cats need to stop acting like canelos been hiding at home brewing this ****en master plan to take over boxing while ducking everyone that deserved a title shot.
He's not fighting the best fighters in the division. If he wants to fight these guys, he could step up and say he wants these guys. He's not. Either it's a mega-fight he doesn't deserve, or a no-hoper. He looks great against the guys he's supposed to look good against, but he hasn't fought many guys who fought back and tried to win.
Sister Sledge is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #113
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see canelos being protected.Hes gonna be the ****en cash cow wether you agree or disagree.End of story playa.Alratos
So now that you can give a valid arguement for his blatent duck jobs, so you revert to this?
Old 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #114
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Sledge View Post
He's not fighting the best fighters in the division. If he wants to fight these guys, he could step up and say he wants these guys. He's not. Either it's a mega-fight he doesn't deserve, or a no-hoper. He looks great against the guys he's supposed to look good against, but he hasn't fought many guys who fought back and tried to win.
Williams was arguably the best guy in that division.Lara more skilled but pwills punch output and experience was sure to not give canelo an easy night. The guy still gets no credit.....
Old 12-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #115
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

Quote:
So now that you can give a valid arguement for his blatent duck jobs, so you revert to this?
I take it you skim through shit and read what suits your agenda.I myself said canelos being protected cause hes the ****en cashcow. ****en third grade comprehension it seems......
Old 12-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #116
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

Marquez and martinez my two top fighters canelos not even in my top ten so you faggots cant say im being biased cause im mexican.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #117
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Saul wont fight or gbp feels its high risk low reward? For the last and final ****en time ,canelos not calling the shots for golden boy
Canelo has his own ****ing mouth and I've never, ever heard him call out that he wants to fight a top JMW except an already damaged James Kirkland who had just had shoulder surgery. Everyone knows that Williams was damaged goods. Not even feather-fisted Molina can get a fight because he might win. GBP and Alvarez are pathetic.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:54 PM   #118
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

Clear as day golden boy has an agenda with canelo.Until someone speaks out against golden boy canelos gonna keep getting easy fights.Paul williams would of been the only reputable name on his resume and thats if he wouldve won.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:54 PM   #119
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

Quote:
Canelo has his own ****ing mouth and I've never, ever heard him call out that he wants to fight a top JMW except an already damaged James Kirkland who had just had shoulder surgery. Everyone knows that Williams was damaged goods. Not even feather-fisted Molina can get a fight because he might win. GBP and Alvarez are pathetic.
Pacquaio has his own mouth also who has he called out????
Old 12-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #120
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanMuscle View Post
This doesn't excuse the fact that him and GBP have made a mockery and diminished the belt. He is a true paper champions of the highest regard. the man needs to grow some balls and tell Schaefer and Oscar that he needs better fighter, bigger challenges. Right now, he is making himself look bitch-made.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum