Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #1
Kid_Boxing
Manos de Piedra
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1196
Default Run Canelo RUNN!!!!

After Trouts performance what do you think is next for him? Will Canelo avoid Trout?
Kid_Boxing is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 11:53 PM   #2
mosseylennon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Run Canelo RUNN!!!!

I think they should make the trout fight, I think Cotto showed his age there tonight and didn't have the hunger and desire as in previous fights.

Canelo has the youth on his side and a bit more pop which could hurt trout in close exchange's Cotto had success when they traded but looked like he was not able to figure Trout out that'se were Canelo I think throws more combos with authority and can hurt Trout and can really change the fight
I think it's a 50-50 fight after watching Trout tonight, but I also think Cotto did not perform to his best tonight and I think mentally he has hung them up.

Congrats to Trout comes across as a nice fella.
mosseylennon is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 11:53 PM   #3
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru

Toughst match up for him at 154, lara would be easy work.

Trout has a very good set of skills and actually uses them, not like Erislandy "punchs cost me a fortune" Lara
Doc is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Old 12-01-2012, 11:59 PM   #4
Atlanta
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 528

The winner of the Clash a week from now between Gesta and Vazquez is the next guy in line for Canelo.
Atlanta is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 12:10 AM   #5
Jai C
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Toughst match up for him at 154, lara would be easy work.

Trout has a very good set of skills and actually uses them, not like Erislandy "punchs cost me a fortune" Lara
Listen to yourself Doc. You were the first to mention Lara. I think that you feel that Lara is Canelo's biggest threat. We both know Lara and Canelo would have stopped Cotto tonight. I think Canelo is upset because his big money fights are gone down the drain. It's ok. Lara, Canelo, Trout, and Martirosyan are the best at 154. Notice i didn't say Mayweather. Stop being negative and give props. It's really not your style.
Jai C is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 12:12 AM   #6
Kush
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Canelo needs to fight trout after he got called out in spanish
Kush is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 12:12 AM   #7
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

canelo has nowhere to run. he has to fight a ranked 154 in either molina, vanes, lara, kirkland, trout, rosada or angulo. all these guys are legit 154's and not blown-up welter-weights, which both cotto and mayweather are.

gbp cannot go out and fight a yuri foreman or a maidaina because the public and suliaman wont buy it.

he tried to get the blown-up cotto but he was one fight too late.

the worst part about it for canelo is all the aforementioned guys, other than angulo, have "real fight" experience in the last year whereas canelo was play fighting and sparring with shot fighters cintron, mosely and jww josesitio lopez.

dlh is ****ed and he knows it.

may 4 canleo gets exposed and he has nowhere to hide.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 12:16 AM   #8
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai C View Post
Listen to yourself Doc. You were the first to mention Lara. I think that you feel that Lara is Canelo's biggest threat. We both know Lara and Canelo would have stopped Cotto tonight. I think Canelo is upset because his big money fights are gone down the drain. It's ok. Lara, Canelo, Trout, and Martirosyan are the best at 154. Notice i didn't say Mayweather. Stop being negative and give props. It's really not your style.

Actually the first thread I saw when I came into ESB was kidCubano ****ting on Canelo,so u cubans were first, I'll just shoot back.

Haha Martirosian u idiots said he wasnt on lara level and it would a demolition and schooling, and Vanes arguably beat him, haha. NOw he is the best cause Lara fought him. LMAO

1mayweather
2 trout
3Canelo
4Lara

unbisiased opinion of 154 ranking
Doc is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 12:18 AM   #9
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
canelo has nowhere to run. he has to fight a ranked 154 in either molina, vanes, lara, kirkland, trout, rosada or angulo. all these guys are legit 154's and not blown-up welter-weights, which both cotto and mayweather are.

gbp cannot go out and fight a yuri foreman or a maidaina because the public and suliaman wont buy it.

he tried to get the blown-up cotto but he was one fight too late.

the worst part about it for canelo is all the aforementioned guys, other than angulo, have "real fight" experience in the last year whereas canelo was play fighting and sparring with shot fighters cintron, mosely and jww josesitio lopez.

dlh is ****ed and he knows it.

may 4 canleo gets exposed and he has nowhere to hide.
im actually glad GBP is ****ed, they need to be forced to let canelo fly, because according to canelos last fight they rather pay bills then increase canelos legacy, now they are gonna be forced to go for legacy before money, with a high rankd opponent. lik trout, lara, vanes or K9, and all are asily winnabl fights, with trout being his toughst.

I actually hope it's lara as a tune up for trout
Doc is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 12:19 AM   #10
MexicanMuscle
Mexican Powerhouse
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai C View Post
Kettle calling the pot black no? You go in every Canelo thread and regurgitate the same re****ed insults. A si no se hacen las cosas coņo.
MexicanMuscle is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 12:26 AM   #11
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

what the division needs is a super eight tournament.

vanes, lara, canelo, trout, kirkland, angulo, molina and rosado.

no more ****ing gbp and dlh bull****.

just eight legit and in their prime jmw's.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 12:30 AM   #12
FrankinDallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
what the division needs is a super eight tournament.

vanes, lara, canelo, trout, kirkland, angulo, molina and rosado.

no more ****ing gbp and dlh bull****.

just eight legit and in their prime jmw's.
Great idea but make sure the tournament is over within 18 months. The super 6 SMW thing went on for way too long.
FrankinDallas is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 12:34 AM   #13
Jai C
Belt holder
ESB Addict

First of all as i have said before. I AM NOT CUBAN!!! I am a fan of Lara. I don't go in Canelo threads and dis him. He is a good fighter. He will make a lot of noise for many years to come. I just want to see him do it against guys that aren't so much smaller than him. Mayweather is a great fighter, but he would never fight 3 fights in a row at 154. It kinda sounds like Canelo and he is a full fledged 154 pounder. Mayweather is not #1 at 154 Doc. Stop kidding yourself. I would put Canelo #1 Lara #2 Trout #3 and Martirosyan #4. That was my point. Mayweather can fight whoever he wants because he is the sports cash cow. Stop acting like you don't know that. Who would not accept that fight. I would fight Mayweather for the payday as would you. Stop with the bias for once and be serious Doc!!!
Jai C is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 12:35 AM   #14
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankinDallas View Post
Great idea but make sure the tournament is over within 18 months. The super 6 SMW thing went on for way too long.
that was because of injuries.

the fighter would fight every nine months and the tourney would take two years but there woulld be no ducking and the best fighter(s) would come out ahead.

that tourney exposed AA and showed the greatness of ward.

the same thing would happen at smw. my guess is that anyone could win it.

im like everyone else whos just sick of the gbp bull****.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 12:38 AM   #15
Jai C
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanMuscle View Post
Kettle calling the pot black no? You go in every Canelo thread and regurgitate the same re****ed insults. A si no se hacen las cosas coņo.
I don't speak spanish. I guess I need to learn since you guys think I'm Cuban and all.
Jai C is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum