Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-03-2012, 11:40 AM   #61
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Wach tested positive for anabolic steroids after the Klitschko fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzolnier View Post
Wach's gain in muscularity begins to make sense now. Hmm, may be even his puzzling increase in knockout percentage during the last 10 fights can be explained here too?

Is this shocking though? If every other guy is likely on the juice, as has been proposed by many watchers, Wach is only trying to equal the level of playing field. Lets not fool ourselves - Vitali already admitted to doping, and I would bet any money Wlad dopes as well. The trick is to hire the best "nutritionists" and not get caught when it counts. Victor Conte has already illuminated us so much on this subject and I believe him.

Anyways, let Wach be punished - not for doping of course....but for being dumb enough to test positive.
I dont really see any noticable improvement in his physique to be honest.

If their was any,it was marginal.
irishny is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #62
Knickerbocker
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Wach tested positive for anabolic steroids after the Klitschko fight

his chin increased in mass it makes sense
Knickerbocker is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #63
UniversalPart
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slothrop View Post
You think he was injecting PEDs right into that ****er?! Could be. Could be.
We need to look pictures of him from his youth. If he looked 'normal' we have an open and shut case folks
UniversalPart is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2012, 12:11 PM   #64
KidDynamite
Contender
ESB Senior Member

what an Ahole

He even tried to take the padding out of his gloves
KidDynamite is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2012, 12:21 PM   #65
Todd498
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Yeah waching Wach take those rockets for 12 rounds, I was thinking how abnormal that was. Lol I mean I know there have been guys going 12 rounds of sustained punishment. But going 12 rounds taking that many right hands from Wladimir Klitschko aint right.
Todd498 is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2012, 12:24 PM   #66
derrick
6ft4 215 bring it on
ESB Addict

vCash: 533

He put that shit in his chin. Now we know why its so damn big. Who carrers really? He is complete garbage. And that is why Wlad fought him.
derrick is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #67
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrick View Post
He put that shit in his chin. Now we know why its so damn big. Who carrers really? He is complete garbage. And that is why Wlad fought him.
Well hes not that big in terms of build.
Hes 6'8 and 250. Hes a big strong guy, but not an absolute monster. but then again hes weighed that basically his whole career.
irishny is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #68
Montero
Left Hook from HELL!!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeout View Post
Everyone is at it.
The champ isn't.
Montero is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #69
Vergilius
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Dirty cheat - you guys should not be giving him a pass. Well done to the champ for putting the beating on him anyway.
Vergilius is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #70
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP

vCash: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montero View Post
The champ isn't.
He can afford the best PEDs & the best medical/scientific assistance

Look at all the guys who have been caught, its the B level contender types who don't have the finances to get the best & beat the test.

Wlad is one of the most obvious users in boxing
DrMo is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2012, 12:45 PM   #71
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict

vCash: 465

I can't believe that so many people here are saying Wach didn't go down because of PEDs. I'm sure after taking all those smashing clean landing right hands from one of the hardest punchers of recent time, it was strictly PEDs that allowed Wach to not even flinch and stay on his feet.

Also I love how everyone here is saying Wach took out padding from his glove? With absolutely zero evidence.

This is like a ****ing witch hunt for ****s sake on here.
turbina is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2012, 12:48 PM   #72
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict

vCash: 465

Article posted citing Wach saying he is devasted after hearing this news, and claims he never took any PEDs, and had no idea about this until phones started ringing today.
turbina is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2012, 12:50 PM   #73
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbina View Post
Article posted citing Wach saying he is devasted after hearing this news, and claims he never took any PEDs, and had no idea about this until phones started ringing today.
a load of bullshit
Meow is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #74
VivaNazVegas
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 585

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMo View Post
He can afford the best PEDs & the best medical/scientific assistance

Look at all the guys who have been caught, its the B level contender types who don't have the finances to get the best & beat the test.

Wlad is one of the most obvious users in boxing
If Wlad was juicing, he wouldn't have such a glass chin
VivaNazVegas is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #75
jaws52

vCash: 403

That's just lovely. Yet again a band of louses jump off their dog and bark. Last time when it was about the gloves, and when someone finally translated them the video, they suddenly shut the **** up. Now this. Why some of you guys try so hard to let everyone know that you're a band of shitters on this board? Give it a try, and hold your mouth until the B sample is verified. If it's positive again, then I will support you in your rumbles.
jaws52 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum