Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: BAN BET: Losers ban yourself for 2 months
Pacquiao 43 47.78%
Marquez 47 52.22%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #151
PhilthyRich
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southside Jamica
Posts: 828
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao-Marquez BAN BET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box702 View Post
You dissing a Pro fighter? Don't label Marquez fans same as Dumb canelo fans.Hope you're not targeting mexican fans if you are that's pretty stupid.
Wasn't labeling anybody, if anything just making a comparison. And it's not just the pee pee man fans, it's poochiao's fans as well. If they want to talk big, then grow a pair and vote. Even if no one will enforce it, at least having record of it counts for something, and yet they won't even do it.

That would be hilarious and off the hook though if the mods looked at the list and banned all of them for 2 months, not a bad idea to shoot to the mods
PhilthyRich is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2012, 01:24 AM   #152
igor_otsky
Undefeated
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: you is you is
Posts: 6,803
vCash: 75
Default Re: Pacquiao-Marquez BAN BET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box702 View Post
I was intrigued to see your pick,not surprised you pick Pac that's were you heart is telling you right?.......Kool i got Marquez.
My mind says JMM but I lean more on Pac. Sorry bro.

Fight is so evenly matched that the polls are somewhat even too. this will be a great fight
igor_otsky is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:26 AM   #153
Skullrip
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 478
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao-Marquez BAN BET

divac where art thou?
Skullrip is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:51 AM   #154
Box702
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,288
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao-Marquez BAN BET

Quote:
Originally Posted by igor_otsky View Post
My mind says JMM but I lean more on Pac. Sorry bro.

Fight is so evenly matched that the polls are somewhat even too. this will be a great fight
My brain says Marquez, the judges on the other hand..........well you get it.Officially or unofficially still got Marquez.Pac looks worse every fight while the older Marquez looks better why would I expect any different.
Box702 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #155
igor_otsky
Undefeated
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: you is you is
Posts: 6,803
vCash: 75
Default Re: Pacquiao-Marquez BAN BET

up up up
igor_otsky is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:03 PM   #156
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 35,013
vCash: 138
Default Re: Pacquiao-Marquez BAN BET

Ban bets are gay avatar bets are much better.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:49 PM   #157
vengeex
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,030
vCash: 75
Default Re: Pacquiao-Marquez BAN BET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullrip View Post
divac where art thou?
It's official, divac is *****ing from this ban bet. I can't believe that one of the the loudiest JMM cheerleaders is running away from this challenge. He doesn't have confidence on his Mexican dawg.
vengeex is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:17 PM   #158
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,954
vCash: 90000
Default Re: Pacquiao-Marquez BAN BET

I recognize a few names on the poll but where is the dick sucking Puga, Roach, and Onepunch KO?
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:47 PM   #159
igor_otsky
Undefeated
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: you is you is
Posts: 6,803
vCash: 75
Default Re: Pacquiao-Marquez BAN BET

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliang1000 View Post
I recognize a few names on the poll but where is the dick sucking Puga, Roach, and Onepunch KO?
waiting for divac, doc, isal and you to vote in I guess
igor_otsky is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:06 AM   #160
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: LosAngeles
Posts: 12,494
vCash: 75
Default Re: Pacquiao-Marquez BAN BET

I was posting in this forum along with Puga, Chimba, PacDbest, and many other Pactards before the JMM-Pacquiao rematch, many who ran out of here after Marquez' victory in fight 3.

In any regard, Pactards back before fight 2 wanted to bait me into ban bets.

1. I've never made a ban or avatar bet in any boxing forum

2. They're silly! Why would I want someone banned. I'd rather you pactards be here squirming and hillariously trying to explain why Pacquiao's decision was deserved when obviously it was'nt.

3. Pacquiao officially won fight 3, but why did hoards of Pactards either leave or create another user account name right after that 3rd fight?

4. No need to bet with Pactards on a ban bet when they'll leave anyways with or without the bet if Pacquiao loses or is even given a gift?

5. I'd rather you Pactards stay as in fight 3 to eat crow.

6. Pacquiao will get another bogus decision even if I did want you all banned. Why would I ban myself when my pick for this fourth fight is for Pacquiao to get another bogus decision?

Enough of this shit. Unless Marquez scores a knockout, Bob Arum will see to it that Pacquiao rides again!
divac is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:28 AM   #161
igor_otsky
Undefeated
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: you is you is
Posts: 6,803
vCash: 75
Default Re: Pacquiao-Marquez BAN BET

Quote:
Originally Posted by divac View Post
6. Pacquiao will get another bogus decision even if I did want you all banned. Why would I ban myself when my pick for this fourth fight is for Pacquiao to get another bogus decision?
Bet is off when ESB feels it's a robbery, thats it.


Thanks for the input Divac. You don't bet on any boxing forums, then it's fine, and we honor your stand.
























*****
igor_otsky is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:35 AM   #162
vengeex
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,030
vCash: 75
Default Re: Pacquiao-Marquez BAN BET

Quote:
Originally Posted by igor_otsky View Post
Bet is off when ESB feels it's a robbery, thats it.

Thanks for the input Divac. You don't bet on any boxing forums, then it's fine, and we honor your stand.

*****
It's official... divac a P ....
vengeex is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:56 AM   #163
Skilletscuz
mma champ Ronda Rousey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Fighting emo retards with logic
Posts: 2,781
vCash: 75
Default Re: Pacquiao-Marquez BAN BET

Quote:
Originally Posted by divac View Post
I was posting in this forum along with Puga, Chimba, PacDbest, and many other Pactards before the JMM-Pacquiao rematch, many who ran out of here after Marquez' victory in fight 3.

In any regard, Pactards back before fight 2 wanted to bait me into ban bets.

1. I've never made a ban or avatar bet in any boxing forum

2. They're silly! Why would I want someone banned. I'd rather you pactards be here squirming and hillariously trying to explain why Pacquiao's decision was deserved when obviously it was'nt.

3. Pacquiao officially won fight 3, but why did hoards of Pactards either leave or create another user account name right after that 3rd fight?

4. No need to bet with Pactards on a ban bet when they'll leave anyways with or without the bet if Pacquiao loses or is even given a gift?

5. I'd rather you Pactards stay as in fight 3 to eat crow.

6. Pacquiao will get another bogus decision even if I did want you all banned. Why would I ban myself when my pick for this fourth fight is for Pacquiao to get another bogus decision?

Enough of this shit. Unless Marquez scores a knockout, Bob Arum will see to it that Pacquiao rides again!
hope the best man wins...
Skilletscuz is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #164
igor_otsky
Undefeated
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: you is you is
Posts: 6,803
vCash: 75
Default Re: Pacquiao-Marquez BAN BET

What a close bet!


Pacquiao:

arsabs, Augustane, bdogdamu415, bino66, borachef, ButeTheBeast, causality, CrossedLine, Dave Sands, doknochrisan, DrBanzai, el_indio, evilsherwin, fatcity, gbdfernandez, GTSK, HeavyPuncha, Hookie, igor_otsky, jansby mac, Jdsm, josip, Juiceboxbiotch, Knickerbocker, KnuckleUp99, leone25, narsiccus, PanchoVilla, perhosmies, PhilthyRich, rjamesd1, sabor, sailor pops, Specialist, this_and_that, timeout, tinorknitz, twofear, vladik


Marquez:
ArtOWAR, Babyface_Johnny, Barrera, bg0, bowerboy, caliboxingfan, charlier14, chris1089, Chrystophilax, daallo, danhardinges304, DeadLikeMe, DynamicMoves, Eat'Em Up, Elite, ems_kto, eviltaker10, floyd_g.o.a.t, Genaro G, gurby22, HueyFreeman83, Hydro11, JabJabHook, jamief12, jebus00, klion22, Lemons, Low Blow Combos, miniq, MVC, Rexrapper 1, Shrewd Operator, Smokin' Joe, straightXed, Undisputed, viathinair, Xerant
igor_otsky is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #165
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bumfuck, Egypt
Posts: 22,194
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pacquiao-Marquez BAN BET

Quote:
Originally Posted by igor_otsky View Post
What a close bet!


Pacquiao:

arsabs, Augustane, bdogdamu415, bino66, borachef, ButeTheBeast, causality, CrossedLine, Dave Sands, doknochrisan, DrBanzai, el_indio, evilsherwin, fatcity, gbdfernandez, GTSK, HeavyPuncha, Hookie, igor_otsky, jansby mac, Jdsm, josip, Juiceboxbiotch, Knickerbocker, KnuckleUp99, leone25, narsiccus, PanchoVilla, perhosmies, PhilthyRich, rjamesd1, sabor, sailor pops, Specialist, this_and_that, timeout, tinorknitz, twofear, vladik


Marquez:
ArtOWAR, Babyface_Johnny, Barrera, bg0, bowerboy, caliboxingfan, charlier14, chris1089, Chrystophilax, daallo, danhardinges304, DeadLikeMe, DynamicMoves, Eat'Em Up, Elite, ems_kto, eviltaker10, floyd_g.o.a.t, Genaro G, gurby22, HueyFreeman83, Hydro11, JabJabHook, jamief12, jebus00, klion22, Lemons, Low Blow Combos, miniq, MVC, Rexrapper 1, Shrewd Operator, Smokin' Joe, straightXed, Undisputed, viathinair, Xerant
Quite the 'who's who' of nobodies on ESB. I won't notice if any of these guys do honor the ban bet.
Hermit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013