Bute decision 12 9.45%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #31
Ivan Drago
You Will Lose.
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Froch vs Bute 2

Bute tries to go into a defensive shell hoping to beat Froch late but gets punished badly until the referee steps in for a mid rounds TKO
Ivan Drago is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2012, 04:47 PM   #32
FrochFan
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Waste of Frochs time to be honest. Hes too old to be wasting his prime on guys he already beat.

Kessler, then Ward, then retire.
FrochFan is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 04:51 PM   #33
Badlok
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2350

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrochFan View Post
Waste of Frochs time to be honest. Hes too old to be wasting his prime on guys he already beat.

Kessler, then Ward, then retire.
To Froch credit his a man of is words so Bute-Froch 2 will take place no mather what
Badlok is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 04:56 PM   #34
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP

vCash: 0

Same outcome.
Froch by KO/TKO
Hatesrats is online now  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 04:57 PM   #35
Sal-Chicha
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Bute already had lost to B-C level Andrade. You Butetards are doing him no favor overhyping him. It will just make it funnier for the rest of the world. Oui?
Sal-Chicha is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 04:59 PM   #36
Ivan Drago
You Will Lose.
ESB Jr Member

I think it's good that Froch wants this fight because he himself wants a rematch with Ward who, although not quite in the same fashion, dealt with him reasonably comfortably so it would appear almost hypocritical for Froch not to want the Bute fight but demand a rematch with Ward.
Ivan Drago is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 04:59 PM   #37
Tyler-Durden
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal-Chicha View Post
Bute already had lost to B-C level Andrade. You Butetards are doing him no favor overhyping him. It will just make it funnier for the rest of the world. Oui?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Tyler-Durden is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #38
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4pBute View Post
I think this is going to be a wide UD for Bute, I see him sticking to boxing, maybe getting a little stupid in the later rounds an mixing it up, depends how much damage he has inflicted by then, maybe the mixing it up gets some better shots off or maybe he gets caught....

I hope they have the 3rd fight in vegas, that would be nice...
This guy isn't one of the most respected posters on the forum for nothing you know.

I mean it's more probable than possible that Bute will have inflicted life threatening damage by the championship rounds and if Froch is silly enough to make it that far,he will probably quit while the round total is still in single digits.

I think he has a real point here and there were real signs in the first fight that Bute was capable of dominating Froch so I'm going to pick Bute by brutal stoppage no later than the second round.

My doctors have told me they might even let me watch it on the radio if the those CIA messages stop coming through by the time of the fight.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #39
p4pBute
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
I hope you're trolling with that prediction. There's no way in hell Bute, who lacks stamina to begin with, will last 12 rounds while under pressure. If Andrade pressured him to gas out, Froch will just pummel him yet again. Don't expect Bute to be fully relaxed in a rematch facing someone that gave him his very first knockout defeat. Besides all of that, Bute isn't that great of a boxer to begin with, Froch is a far better skilled boxer than Bute.

Froch is not a better boxer then Bute. He is a better pressure fighter then bute, an that is fight he made Bute fight, but to me bute let it happen, an so you know andrade was losing almost every round of there first fight, but he began to mix it up with Andrade an guess what, he got nailed, an it was not cause Bute gasing. Far from it.....

Bute beats froch, my guess it will be a late stoppage or a wide UD..
p4pBute is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 05:14 PM   #40
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4pBute View Post

Froch is not a better boxer then Bute. He is a better pressure fighter then bute, an that is fight he made Bute fight, but to me bute let it happen, an so you know andrade was losing almost every round of there first fight, but he began to mix it up with Andrade an guess what, he got nailed, an it was not cause Bute gasing. Far from it.....

Bute beats froch, my guess it will be a late stoppage or a wide UD..
Great points,and the only issue I have is that Froch won't make it that far,and he will quit on his stool if he's not stopped inside two rounds.

Then Bute will annihilate Ward and go right to the top of the P4P list and secure a shot at Wladimir.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #41
Boxalot
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastsideBoxing View Post
Froch get's overconfident careless thinking this is easy, I've done this before, I'll just knock him out sooner. He will trow wild will trow everything, and Bute will counter hard just like against Andrade in the rematch.
lmao! So the Bute fans are hoping that one of the most professional fighters in the sport will take their man lightly? This is what you're banking on?

Get ****ed. Carl finishes your boy for good this time. I hope it's a long, drawn out beating to punish him for delaying the Kessler fight.
Boxalot is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 05:25 PM   #42
Dece Bal
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxalot View Post
I hope it's a long, drawn out beating to punish him for delaying the Kessler fight.
Are you sure you'd want that? Wouldn't that make you hate Bute less, because of all the heart he'd have shown taking all that punishment without quitting?
Dece Bal is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 05:28 PM   #43
Boxalot
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dece Bal View Post
Nah, are you sure you'd want that? Because then you wouldn't be able to hate on Bute as much, since he'd have proven to have a hell of a heart again... taking all that punishment without quitting...
I don't hate Bute at all. He seems like a fine young man and has always conducted himself extremely well. What i do hate is ****ing ridiculous posts like the one i quoted in my previous post.

Bute fans have always been among the most ridiculous on this site (generalising i know, and there are exceptions amongst the group) and i was hoping they'd have learned a bit of humility and respect after the fight. Apparently not.
Boxalot is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 05:33 PM   #44
Dece Bal
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxalot View Post
I don't hate Bute at all. He seems like a fine young man and has always conducted himself extremely well. What i do hate is ****ing ridiculous posts like the one i quoted in my previous post.

Bute fans have always been among the most ridiculous on this site (generalising i know, and there are exceptions amongst the group) and i was hoping they'd have learned a bit of humility and respect after the fight. Apparently not.
I know you are relatively new to the site, but you should know better. Bute fans have generally been amongst the finest posters on this site (3-4 years ago, I'd say THE finest), but yeah, there have been/still are exceptions.

20/20 hindsight is a wonderful thing, but lest we forget, Bute was seen as a monster about 6-7 months ago, and not just by many Bute fans. Ward ducked him. Kessler ducked him. The British bookies thought he'd stop Froch even in Nottingham. So... smoke that bacco somewhere else, my friend, I'm not digging it.
Dece Bal is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 05:36 PM   #45
Boxalot
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dece Bal View Post
I know you are relatively new to the site, but you should know better. Bute fans have generally been amongst the finest posters on this site, but yeah, there have been/still are exceptions.

20/20 hindsight is a wonderful thing, but lest we forget, Bute was seen as a monster about 6-7 months ago, and not just by many Bute fans. Ward ducked him. Kessler ducked him. The British bookies thought he'd stop Froch even in Nottingham. So... smoke that bacco somewhere else, my friend, I'm not digging it.
I joined a month after you and have been reading for well over 5 years.

Bute fans have always been good posters on subjects other than Bute. On the Bute subject, they generally tended to lose their minds. The amount of people on this thread claiming he'll beat Froch shows that hasn't gone away.

Big up Bute as much as you want, as a Froch fan i encourage it because it makes his win all the better.
Boxalot is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum