Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-09-2012, 01:53 AM   #1
Jaguar
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2225
Default From a Floyd fan: Pacquiao is a huge loser toni, but Mayweather is the bigger loser.

First of all, congrats to Juan Manuel Marquez on his well deserved victory. Finally! After winning and being robbed in definitely 1, but I think 2 fights, Marquez does not leave it to the judges and knocks Pacquiao out cold bouncing his head off the mat!

Secondly, I called it! My vCash will reflect it. I bet on Marquez, and I bet it wouldn't go 9.5 rounds.

Anyway, I have consistently stated that Manny Pacquiao is an overrated, carefully matched hype job. After dragging Marquez up to 147... TWICE, Marquez has exposed Pacquiao for the world to see. The only downside to this wonderful evening is that Floyd was not the man to expose Pacquiao.

Think about it. I've always known and said that FMJ would knock Manny Pacquiao out if they ever fought. I believed that Floyd would be the one to derail the Manny Pacquiao hype-train, and cause the Pactard mass suicide, but it wasn't and now Floyd will never get the money, and more importantly the acclaim, or the legacy bump that Marquez (a man he completely outclassed) has.

I believe that with Arum's excuses and Manny's refusal to test that Manny was the one avoiding the fight, but over the past few months after Manny changed his tune, Floyd was the one that was silent. Regardless, I don't think that Arum would have ever allowed the fight to take place, but Floyd missed out on a golden opportunity. Imagine if Floyd was the one to knock Manny out cold, after all the hype and build up? It would have been awesome.

Oh well. I am glad that Marquez was the one to do it. Having been robbed twice, and hearing how the commentators were hating on him, and the world was basically against him, Marquez overcame adversity and kicked some ass.

Now, I will sit back and watch the Pactard damage control talking about how old Manny is, how he lost his killer instinct, and blah blah.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by Jaguar; 12-09-2012 at 03:10 AM.
Jaguar is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2012, 02:00 AM   #2
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: From a Floyd fan: Pacquiao is a huge loser toni, but Mayweather is the bigger los

Floyd is going to fight Marquez in May and make 50 million dollars in a rematch. ****ed up we didn't get to see Mayweather vs Pac and I blame all parties involved.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 03:00 AM   #3
Keitaro2187
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: From a Floyd fan: Pacquiao is a huge loser toni, but Mayweather is the bigger los

marquez was the better man tonight and on other nights but was robbed due to pacmans "status" and the mega fight between him and floyd. Pacman is a great fighter, JMM is a great boxer. Floyd is a Elite Boxer which is why he shut out pacman
Keitaro2187 is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 03:01 AM   #4
Jaguar
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
Floyd is going to fight Marquez in May and make 50 million dollars in a rematch. ****ed up we didn't get to see Mayweather vs Pac and I blame all parties involved.
As do I.
Jaguar is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 03:16 AM   #5
Dee
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 138

I was going to make pretty much the same thread.

Mayweather thinks he's the greatest of all time?

Well he just missed his shot to prove it. I've said in the past, that sooner or later Pacquiao will lose comprehensively. And now it's happened....

Who gives a **** about Pacquiao vs. Mayweather?
Dee is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 03:17 AM   #6
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 90000

I'm kind of glad that JMM got to it first bc he deserves a win over Pac more than Floyd who is expected to beat Pac anyways.
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 03:25 AM   #7
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
First of all, congrats to Juan Manuel Marquez on his well deserved victory. Finally! After winning and being robbed in definitely 1, but I think 2 fights, Marquez does not leave it to the judges and knocks Pacquiao out cold bouncing his head off the mat!

Secondly, I called it! My vCash will reflect it. I bet on Marquez, and I bet it wouldn't go 9.5 rounds.

Anyway, I have consistently stated that Manny Pacquiao is an overrated, carefully matched hype job. After dragging Marquez up to 147... TWICE, Marquez has exposed Pacquiao for the world to see. The only downside to this wonderful evening is that Floyd was not the man to expose Pacquiao.

Think about it. I've always known and said that FMJ would knock Manny Pacquiao out if they ever fought. I believed that Floyd would be the one to derail the Manny Pacquiao hype-train, and cause the Pactard mass suicide, but it wasn't and now Floyd will never get the money, and more importantly the acclaim, or the legacy bump that Marquez (a man he completely outclassed) has.

I believe that with Arum's excuses and Manny's refusal to test that Manny was the one avoiding the fight, but over the past few months after Manny changed his tune, Floyd was the one that was silent. Regardless, I don't think that Arum would have ever allowed the fight to take place, but Floyd missed out on a golden opportunity. Imagine if Floyd was the one to knock Manny out cold, after all the hype and build up? It would have been awesome.

Oh well. I am glad that Marquez was the one to do it. Having been robbed twice, and hearing how the commentators were hating on him, and the world was basically against him, Marquez overcame adversity and kicked some ass.

Now, I will sit back and watch the Pactard damage control talking about how old Manny is, how he lost his killer instinct, and blah blah.

How did Pacquiao drag JMM up to WW twice?? When Fraud Willnever did that before Pacquiao?? A typical Tard
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 04:04 AM   #8
Jaguar
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
How did Pacquiao drag JMM up to WW twice?? When Fraud Willnever did that before Pacquiao?? A typical Tard

Oh, and...

Jaguar is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 05:09 AM   #9
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post

Does juan have a gif yet in front of the hi def camera?
megavolt is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 10:18 AM   #10
Jaguar
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by megavolt View Post
Does juan have a gif yet in front of the hi def camera?
Jaguar is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum