Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 11-10-2007, 04:58 PM   #1
Betty Swollocks
James 'Lights Out' Toney
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Macarinelli must feel a right **head now

He picked Mormeck in 7. The way he talks up his shite opponents is embarrasing...on the other hand Haye doesn't talk...he just fights the top dog and knocks him out in his own backyard. Can the contrast between the 2 be any bigger?
Maca must know deep down he's a bitch-titted, ducking and fruadulent ****er.
Betty Swollocks is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2007, 05:00 PM   #2
stuey
Never bet on England
ESB Addict

vCash: 622
Default Re: Macarinelli must feel a right dickhead now

pretty much
stuey is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2007, 05:06 PM   #3
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

He was pretty gracious after the fight. If Momeck in 7 was his honest opinion then thats what he should say. He won't be the last guy to pick a fight wrong.
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2007, 05:13 PM   #4
unitas
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by O Foquinha
He picked Mormeck in 7. The way he talks up his shite opponents is embarrasing...on the other hand Haye doesn't talk...he just fights the top dog and knocks him out in his own backyard. Can the contrast between the 2 be any bigger?
i agree. macca is a fag-facka
unitas is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2007, 05:16 PM   #5
stake501
Contender
ESB Senior Member

its the whore bunce that pisses me off. He should have told macca to his face that he is not in the same class as haye yet until he starts fighting live opponents.
stake501 is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2007, 06:56 PM   #6
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Man, i cant believe the stick big Enzo is getting

A week ago, everyone was backing him, & then cos he has the cheek to want a fight with Haye, everyone is going ****in crazy!

Me? I rarely watch fights at heavy or cruiser anymore. But i watched this one tonight, & couldnt believe how that Mormeck guy had two titles! The guy was an old plodder. haye goes in with all the hype, even the colonel was hyping him like he was the next Ali! Haye gets hit, does a dance, survives & then with the first good headshot he lands the whole fight, knocks the guy out. & then, Haye says hes stepping yp to heavyweight? crazy stuff. hayes got enough natural talent to hold onto the titles he won for a good while as the cruiserweight division isnt exactly full of talent.

But no, Haye decides after being badly hurt by a 36 year old plodder that hes going to STEP UP in weight? Crazy stuff. Hes not got the chin to survive at heavyweight.

Well done to Haye for winning, but hes made a mistake avoiding a showdown with Enzo to campaign at heavyweight. Hes just like Herbie Hide. hes got the natural talent & a big punch, but his chin will let him down at heavyweight. Just like Hides did.
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2007, 06:57 PM   #7
UndisputedUK
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Macca would KO him if he landed clean! I shudder to think what a Herbie Hide right hand would do to him at Cruiserweight, let alone a decent heavyweight. Heavyweight is a laugh at the moment though, so anyone can be an paper champ there. Good luck to Haye, the vulnerabilty makes for an exciting ride whilst it lasts!
UndisputedUK is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2007, 07:10 PM   #8
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndisputedUK
Macca would KO him if he landed clean! I shudder to think what a Herbie Hide right hand would do to him at Cruiserweight, let alone a decent heavyweight. Heavyweight is a laugh at the moment though, so anyone can be an paper champ there. Good luck to Haye, the vulnerabilty makes for an exciting ride whilst it lasts!
To be honest, I was gutted when Haye said "I will fight you Enzo, but not at cruiser!" & suddenly on ESB Macarinelli is the bad guy! All Enzo did was call out Haye, & everyone is calling him a prick

Can someone please tell me what Enzo Macarinelli did that was so wrong? Its what champions do after all, call each other out. & at the end of the day, Haye has beaten an old champion & has backed out of a massive fight with Macarinelli, pretending to be dead at the weight. If anyone is being the prick here, its David Haye.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:17 PM   #9
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
To be honest, I was gutted when Haye said "I will fight you Enzo, but not at cruiser!" & suddenly on ESB Macarinelli is the bad guy! All Enzo did was call out Haye, & everyone is calling him a prick

Can someone please tell me what Enzo Macarinelli did that was so wrong? Its what champions do after all, call each other out. & at the end of the day, Haye has beaten an old champion & has backed out of a massive fight with Macarinelli, pretending to be dead at the weight. If anyone is being the prick here, its David Haye.
Thank **** someone else agrees, I thought I was going mad!!!

I've had this out with the numbnuts in the General Forum.....Yesterday Haye made the weight that Enzo wants the fight to be at, at the weight where all the belts are on the line but Enzo is ducking Haye because he won't take the fight at Heavy??? Haye wasn't wobbled because he's tight at the weight, he was wobbled because he got tagged and his chin isn't the greatest, not the best trait to take up to heavyweight with you....
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2007, 07:51 PM   #10
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC
Thank **** someone else agrees, I thought I was going mad!!!

I've had this out with the numbnuts in the General Forum.....Yesterday Haye made the weight that Enzo wants the fight to be at, at the weight where all the belts are on the line but Enzo is ducking Haye because he won't take the fight at Heavy??? Haye wasn't wobbled because he's tight at the weight, he was wobbled because he got tagged and his chin isn't the greatest, not the best trait to take up to heavyweight with you....
Gaz, if you are glad that I agree with you, Im even gladder that you agree with me! Im glad that someone else here got annoyed with Haye for effectively killing off any chance of a massive showdown with Enzo with poor excuses. I was beginning to think I was as mad as yourself
Old 11-10-2007, 08:09 PM   #11
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Haye and Enzo are the UKs two crusierweight world champions, shouldn't the fight really be at cruiserweight?

If Haye really can't make cruiser (I'm sceptical) anymore then, fair enough, the fights off but don't blame Enzo for it FFS..
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2007, 08:11 PM   #12
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricard
Yes, odd isn't it. From my time spent in the UK I put the hate down to Enzo not being english.
I think the big thing is that Enzo fights for ******, you get a lot of stick off the 'in-crowd' in this country if you are a high profile fighter for Frank ******. Sometimes deservedly, sometimes not....
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2007, 08:26 PM   #13
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricard
Yeah but Enzo is hardly high profile like other ****** fighter, Khan etc. Out of all the belt holders he is the least well known. Frank ****** does make his fighters easy to dislike but Enzo doesn't fit the bill as one who runs his mouth.
Thats what I mean about the 'in crowd', Enzos oppostion has been weak but the guy doesn't deserve all the shit he gets, not every fight can be a career defining fight against a wrold beater. It doesn't help on ESB that theres a load of teenaged fanboys hanging off Darnell Wisons every word. Ding seems like a decent bloke, be theres been Ding v Tyson, Ding v Holyfield threads over on the main forum....

Last edited by Amsterdam; 09-10-2006 at 09:09 PM.
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2007, 09:57 PM   #14
TIGEREDGE
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by O Foquinha
EVERYONE GETS SOME WRONG. Mac is more genuine than haye. He will spark glass jaw in 3 if they meet
TIGEREDGE is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2007, 10:12 PM   #15
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGEREDGE
EVERYONE GETS SOME WRONG. Mac is more genuine than haye. He will spark glass jaw in 3 if they meet
& thats what is sad. Haye has decided he would rather relinquish the titles than face Macarinelli in a fight of Benn-Eubank proportions.

Theres many disrespectful threads on brit ESB right now about Enzo being a 'prick' & a 'dickhead' & so on for wanting a showdown with Haye, & I am shocked & saddened by posters that I thought knew better.

At the end of the day, Enzo sat there on Setanta wanting the fight, & Haye said no.

There is no getting away from it.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum