Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM   #16
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,995
vCash: 500
Default Re: Roach calls Hernandez "a rat" and "a piece of s--t" after Hernandez says he'll su

that camera guy said Freddie was a snitch
PrinceN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2012, 03:51 PM   #17
Box702
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,288
vCash: 500
Default Re: Roach calls Hernandez "a rat" and "a piece of s--t" after Hernandez says he'll su

Kharmas a bitch .Roach should shut the f*ck up once in a while he should blame stupid mouth of his for pointing finger when he's the one who's trained vargas/toney on peds .In his own words Duududumb idiot .
Box702 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:08 PM   #18
stormy
Live and Learn
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: in the trenches
Posts: 1,456
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Roach calls Hernandez "a rat" and "a piece of s--t" after Hernandez says he'll su

everyone is conveniently dismissing the denial by Roach that he said what was written in the article??

But if he did say it, If JMM tests clean and freddie did say that....then its ass kissing time I guess


And Hanandez or Hernia or whatever name he likes to call himself is no angel, and gets what he gets for doing what he done to roid up athletes and then snitch on them to avoid jail.
stormy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:17 PM   #19
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 14,720
vCash: 121
Default Re: Roach calls Hernandez "a rat" and "a piece of s--t" after Hernandez says he'll su

Double-standard, check yourself Roach. Not a good look.
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #20
Xerant
Gotta Hate negociations!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,309
vCash: 165
Default Re: Roach lashes out after Hernandez says he'll sue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDUUDDDEE View Post
Your boy is VP
Hell no. Hes the owner!
Xerant is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:43 PM   #21
Sal-Chicha
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 373
vCash: 500
Default Re: Roach calls Hernandez "a rat" and "a piece of s--t" after Hernandez says he'll su

Roach is even worse than a rat or pos. Because he's a... Roach.
Sal-Chicha is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:49 PM   #22
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Memphis, TN.
Posts: 13,846
vCash: 160
Default Re: Roach calls Hernandez "a rat" and "a piece of s--t" after Hernandez says he'll su

Boxing is becoming more like the ****ing WWE!
Rudyard is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #23
ONE SHOT SON
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 57
vCash: 500
Default Re: Roach calls Hernandez "a rat" and "a piece of s--t" after Hernandez says he'll su

Roach should blame Pac for not asking for random drug testing. You can't complained and whined after the fact.

There's a big differences between the Marquez that fought Mayweather and the one that fought Pac in the third fight. Why would you not asked for drug testing?
ONE SHOT SON is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:59 PM   #24
JeanPaulValley
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Crescent Heights,Hell
Posts: 2,373
vCash: 438
Default Re: Roach calls Hernandez "a rat" and "a piece of s--t" after Hernandez says he'll su

Hernandez is being a little bitch.

And we all know JMM is already a little bitch. Crying and whining and drinking piss=bitch.

I hope Manny ends this in 4 with a brutal left.
JeanPaulValley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:04 PM   #25
str1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,113
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Roach calls Hernandez "a rat" and "a piece of s--t" after Hernandez says he'll su

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



Can you say double standard?



I personally didn't like the fact that Pac was accused of using PED's with Floyd and his gang without any cause, other than looking good against his opponents. So....Hernandez should do the same and sue since Roach has no such problabe cause to even imply that Marquez is on PED's.
str1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:07 PM   #26
str1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,113
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Roach calls Hernandez "a rat" and "a piece of s--t" after Hernandez says he'll su

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONE SHOT SON View Post
Roach should blame Pac for not asking for random drug testing. You can't complained and whined after the fact.

There's a big differences between the Marquez that fought Mayweather and the one that fought Pac in the third fight. Why would you not asked for drug testing?

Styles makes fights! And besides it was Marquez first time out in the WW division and even then Floyd didn't feel confident enough that he had to cheat on the scales (not that it would of made a diffrence). Marquez knows Manny better than any of Manny's opponents so looking "good" against him doesn't emply that he is on PED's, its just that he has studied Manny well.
str1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #27
ONE SHOT SON
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 57
vCash: 500
Default Re: Roach calls Hernandez "a rat" and "a piece of s--t" after Hernandez says he'll su

Quote:
Originally Posted by str1 View Post
Styles makes fights! And besides it was Marquez first time out in the WW division and even then Floyd didn't feel confident enough that he had to cheat on the scales (not that it would of made a diffrence). Marquez knows Manny better than any of Manny's opponents so looking "good" against him doesn't emply that he is on PED's, its just that he has studied Manny well.
So if you were Pac, you wouldn't ask Marquez to do random drug testing?
ONE SHOT SON is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:57 PM   #28
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Little Rock, AR
Posts: 9,195
vCash: 75
Default Re: Roach calls Hernandez "a rat" and "a piece of s--t" after Hernandez says he'll su

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONE SHOT SON View Post
Roach should blame Pac for not asking for random drug testing. You can't complained and whined after the fact.

There's a big differences between the Marquez that fought Mayweather and the one that fought Pac in the third fight. Why would you not asked for drug testing?
There's not a huge difference in JMM, there's a huge difference in who he's standing across the ring from.
Reppin501 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:02 PM   #29
oibighead
G.O.A.T.
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: London
Posts: 6,261
vCash: 75
Default Re: Roach calls Hernandez "a rat" and "a piece of s--t" after Hernandez says he'll su

Pactards new stance "its okay because everyone is on them"


Dickheads
oibighead is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:14 PM   #30
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Julie Benz Island
Posts: 16,369
vCash: 9653
Default Re: Roach calls Hernandez "a rat" and "a piece of s--t" after Hernandez says he'll su

Hernandez is a well known drug cheat! The fact that JMM hired him speaks volumes.. What a joke!!


I have 20 different steroids that are undetectable- Hernandez... (Im close)
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013