Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 03:40 PM   #16
Scar
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 29,784
vCash: 372
Default Re: Why is Andre Ward always delaying fights against his toughest opponents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard View Post
Are you serious with this non-sense!? You act is if you know for a certain fact that Ward is " faking injuries" to get some type of edge...You're accusing him of that but dont have a lick of proof other than your bias opinion in which you're trying your hardest to pass off as fact.

Yet, I'm the one with the inaccuracies??
As soon as you see "Calzaghe" in his post you should know it's some Welsh loner living in a British pub.

Last edited by Scar; 12-06-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2012, 03:40 PM   #17
purephase
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,398
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why is Andre Ward always delaying fights against his toughest opponents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard View Post
Are you serious with this non-sense!? You act is if you know for a certain fact that Ward is " faking injuries" to get some type of edge...You're accusing him of that but dont have a lick of proof other than your bias opinion in which you're trying your hardest to pass off as fact.

Yet, I'm the one with the inaccuracies??
I am merely pointing a fascinating correlation, one which has conveniently occurred when Ward was preparing to take on his hardest-punching opponents. The same Ward you'll recall has already displayed a shaky set of whiskers in his career during his fight against out-of-shape punk rocker D. Boon (the same Boone who Ward of course never rematched).
purephase is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:43 PM   #18
BatTheMan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 3,207
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is Andre Ward always delaying fights against his toughest opponents?

Lame unfounded thread.
BatTheMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:43 PM   #19
purephase
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,398
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why is Andre Ward always delaying fights against his toughest opponents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
As soon as you see "Calzaghe" in his post you should know it's some Welsh loner living in British pub.
Yet another factual inaccuracy lobbied against me. I'm truly sorry for bringing up this most curious pattern surrounding the recent fights of one of the supposed top P4P fighters today.
purephase is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:45 PM   #20
Scar
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 29,784
vCash: 372
Default Re: Why is Andre Ward always delaying fights against his toughest opponents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by purephase View Post
Yet another factual inaccuracy lobbied against me. I'm truly sorry for bringing up this most curious pattern surrounding the recent fights of one of the supposed top P4P fighters today.
Are you seriously trying to say Ward is trying to get an advantage over Pavlik who's a part-time drunk? Are you for ****ing real or just trolling like the other 4 trolls on these forums to remind people Calzaghe existed?
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:47 PM   #21
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 2666
Default Re: Why is Andre Ward always delaying fights against his toughest opponents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
As soon as you see "Calzaghe" in his post you should know it's some Welsh loner living in British pub.
As far as trolls go, you're one of the most boring ones on this site. Need to try harder Scar
knockout artist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:47 PM   #22
BatTheMan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 3,207
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is Andre Ward always delaying fights against his toughest opponents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by purephase View Post
Yet another factual inaccuracy lobbied against me. I'm truly sorry for bringing up this most curious pattern surrounding the recent fights of one of the supposed top P4P fighters today.
How does the fact that he fought Froch with a broken hand fit your agenda?
BatTheMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM   #23
Scar
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 29,784
vCash: 372
Default Re: Why is Andre Ward always delaying fights against his toughest opponents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
As far as trolls go, you're one of the most boring ones on this site. Need to try harder Scar
Are you the retard claiming prime Jones Jr. ducked Collins, Eubank and Benn of all fighters? The same guys that were offered career high paydays only to turn it down? Even Benn his self admitted he wanted no part of prime Jones yet drunken retards like you have other agendas.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:53 PM   #24
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 2666
Default Re: Why is Andre Ward always delaying fights against his toughest opponents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Are you the retard claiming prime Jones Jr. ducked Collins, Eubank and Benn of all fighters? The same guys that were offered career high paydays only to turn it down? Even Benn his self admitted he wanted no part of prime Jones yet drunken retards like you have other agendas.


Of course he ducked Steve Collins - Steve Collins went over to Pensacola to call Roy out after his fight with Richard Frazier, and Roy did his best to ignore him.

Just like you ducked my response to you on that thread
knockout artist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:53 PM   #25
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Memphis, TN.
Posts: 13,846
vCash: 160
Default Re: Why is Andre Ward always delaying fights against his toughest opponents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
As soon as you see "Calzaghe" in his post you should know it's some Welsh loner living in British pub.
These guys are coming up with some of the most pathetic conspiracies I've witnessed...You have a great point...These Calz fanboys are really making a fool of themselves as of lately.
Rudyard is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #26
oli
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,406
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why is Andre Ward always delaying fights against his toughest opponents?

I approve of this perfectly valid thread.

Andre Wardkke ALWAYS has, ALWAYS does, and ALWAYS will NEED to have EVERYTHING from the opponent, the venue and the time totally and completely dictated in his favour ALWAYS.

He is the most boring fighter in world boxing of the last 60 years IRREFUTABLY.
And for a guy rated as a p4p top fighter, he has NO fans to speak of and absolutely NOBODY wants to watch this cunt fight because he is BORING as utter ****
oli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:55 PM   #27
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Memphis, TN.
Posts: 13,846
vCash: 160
Default Re: Why is Andre Ward always delaying fights against his toughest opponents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by purephase View Post
I am merely pointing a fascinating correlation, one which has conveniently occurred when Ward was preparing to take on his hardest-punching opponents. The same Ward you'll recall has already displayed a shaky set of whiskers in his career during his fight against out-of-shape punk rocker D. Boon (the same Boone who Ward of course never rematched).
LMFAO...Whatever makes you feel better, roll with it but dont act like your shitty scenerios have some fact to them.

Keep on trying simp!
Rudyard is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:55 PM   #28
Box702
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,288
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why is Andre Ward always delaying fights against his toughest opponents?

His dirty style doesn't help big head ward or constantly fighting in his own backyard ,Conte definitely won't .Dirrell waiting on his big head ass,
Box702 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:56 PM   #29
purephase
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,398
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why is Andre Ward always delaying fights against his toughest opponents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatTheMan View Post
How does the fact that he fought Froch with a broken hand fit your agenda?
Ockham's razor suggests it should be seen as further evidence that he games the system since that papercut apparently necessitated nearly a two month delay. Froch had no chance as a result of the delay and was probably even more spent by the time that fight took place than Mosley was against Floyd; that's probably where Ward got the idea and he had no reason to be concerned about the fracture (which incidentally I've never seen a confirmation x-ray of) by the time the fight rolled around.
purephase is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:59 PM   #30
BatTheMan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 3,207
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is Andre Ward always delaying fights against his toughest opponents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by purephase View Post
Ockham's razor suggests it should be seen as further evidence that he games the system since that papercut apparently necessitated nearly a two month delay. Froch had no chance as a result of the delay and was probably even more spent by the time that fight took place than Mosley was against Floyd; that's probably where Ward got the idea and he had no reason to be concerned about the fracture (which incidentally I've never seen a confirmation x-ray of) by the time the fight rolled around.
So you are saying that Ward didn't care about his broken hand because he knew Froch overtrained? LMFAO

Oh and there was several pics on Ward's Twitter.

Log off and go to sleep. It will do you good.
BatTheMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013