Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-07-2012, 01:42 AM   #1
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Rumors of Marquez and PEDS. New Conditioning Coach had been in trouble?

This has been all over the Net, but there was something about Marquez' new conditioning coach on 24/7, since he hired him he had gained a lot of muscle. Didn't he testify against others to save his own arse?

Anyone know much about his subject? The new conditioning coach supposedly knew how to cheat on the tests also. Anyone watch 24/7 on HBO?

Anyone know more about this scandal? The new coach said he did not do that anymore, but how did Marquez gain so much muscle and weight so quickly? I am surprised there is no news on the forum about this. I myself did not know about this scandal and how much truth was in it, but................is it true?
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2012, 01:48 AM   #2
prelude
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Rumors of Marquez and PEDS. New Conditioning Coach had been in trouble?

Yea Angel is a know peds expert who has gone on record saying that he has countless undetectable peds. It's no secret that Marquez look all roided up now that he's working with Angel. Marquez said he'll take the test but what's the use if the peds are undetectable .
prelude is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 01:52 AM   #3
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP

vCash: 115
Default Re: Rumors of Marquez and PEDS. New Conditioning Coach had been in trouble?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
dodong is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 01:55 AM   #4
prelude
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodong View Post
Yep...this is the video .

Angel: How dare Roach accused me of roiding up Marquez .
prelude is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 01:58 AM   #5
Rumsfeld
East Side VIP

vCash: 655

Here you go, Farmy!

Rumsfeld is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 01:58 AM   #6
ArtOWAR
Fartdawg
ESB Full Member

vCash: 87

The titanic sunk!!!!!!! rumors has it it was an ice Berg!? Anyone know?
ArtOWAR is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 02:02 AM   #7
4Rounder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboxer View Post
This has been all over the Net, but there was something about Marquez' new conditioning coach on 24/7, since he hired him he had gained a lot of muscle. Didn't he testify against others to save his own arse?

Anyone know much about his subject? The new conditioning coach supposedly knew how to cheat on the tests also. Anyone watch 24/7 on HBO?

Anyone know more about this scandal? The new coach said he did not do that anymore, but how did Marquez gain so much muscle and weight so quickly? I am surprised there is no news on the forum about this. I myself did not know about this scandal and how much truth was in it, but................is it true?
Old news buddy. Go search for articles from 2011.
4Rounder is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 02:02 AM   #8
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Wasn't there something about this on HBO's 24/7? Didn't Roach express concern about the PEDS? 24/7 will be repeated Friday..................how can they allow such drugs to be used? Anyone else see this on 24/7 and elsewhere? Just heard more about it from another boxing fan. I bought this fight, it's $70 and do not want to see cheating, drugs used. Will the drugs tests be used to their fullest extent? Will this conditioning coach be allowed to enter the United States? Something is fishy................

Thanks for the info Rummy!!! Should I cancel my PPV? $70 is a lot of money for a fixed fight, if this is all true. If I were Roach I'd be raising pure Hell about this! I would even cancel the fight, perhaps it should be canceled.................

Last edited by Farmboxer; 12-07-2012 at 02:18 AM.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:03 AM   #9
stillth3sameg
Woolly Rhino
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 5707

So does anyone know what this yahoo dot com thing is? People are going crazy about it! Also, did you guys know that there are now these things called cellular phones and they can now fit in your pocket?! We're living in some amazing time fellas.

-Stillth3SameG

Also look what I found! Isn't it neat? It's a dancing baby! L.O.L.!
stillth3sameg is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 02:41 AM   #10
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOWAR View Post
The titanic sunk!!!!!!! rumors has it it was an ice Berg!? Anyone know?

Classic!
divac is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 02:42 AM   #11
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillth3sameg View Post
So does anyone know what this yahoo dot com thing is? People are going crazy about it! Also, did you guys know that there are now these things called cellular phones and they can now fit in your pocket?! We're living in some amazing time fellas.

-Stillth3SameG

Also look what I found! Isn't it neat? It's a dancing baby! L.O.L.!

LMAO! Keep them coming fellas!
divac is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 02:45 AM   #12
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru

All top athletes are PED-ophiles.

Move along, people, nothing to see here.......
Cableaddict is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 03:08 AM   #13
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

I wonder if there are "any" drug tests that can detect Marquez' conditioning coach's drugs, since he is an expert at cheating drug tests..............should the fight be canceled until the drug scandal can be solved? How can such an expert be allowed to even be involved in boxing?
Old 12-07-2012, 03:49 AM   #14
prelude
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I wonder if there are "any" drug tests that can detect Marquez' conditioning coach's drugs, since he is an expert at cheating drug tests..............should the fight be canceled until the drug scandal can be solved? How can such an expert be allowed to even be involved in boxing?
Let's just say Angel is very confidence of his drugs.
prelude is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 04:12 AM   #15
Jetmax
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 335

Quote:
Why should it be canceled? Pacquiao and his team wasn't bothered enough to stop or delay the fight over it. They didn't even asked for stricter testing. Let them fight.
Jetmax is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum