Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #1
Derrick_Rose
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Manny should fight Rios.......

First of all he should take a long rest.

A fight against Rios and if he looks good another fight with Marquez at the end of 2013 and then he should retire. I am not a Pactard but Manny gave a lot to the sport of Boxing and he doesn't deserve to leave the sport like this. If Marquez would've dominated him until the KO i would say he should retire asap but he showed flashes of the prime Manny especially after the first KD.
Derrick_Rose is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2012, 12:30 PM   #2
gyll
Undetectable
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Manny should fight Rios.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick_Rose View Post
Manny gave a lot to the sport of Boxing and he doesn't deserve to leave the sport like this. If Marquez would've dominated him until the KO i would say he should retire asap but he showed flashes of the prime Manny especially after the first KD.
This tells me you're in denial. Pac fans have been gracious enough to congratulate JMM for the win. But the problem is they can't accept defeat even though their guy was nearly killed in the ring. If Pac had been able to go another 12 rds with JMM again in yet another very close, competitive fight...then I can understand why you folks want another fight. Being super aggressive and knocking down (it was more of a trip) JMM doesn't say much when you get ktfo. But whatever. I hope JMM resists the money and retires. It's not always about money. Then again if he walks away he'll probably be thought of as someone who ducked Pac.

To your credit I do want to see Pac fight Rios. Now that makes a lot of sense. Pac has declined just enough so that a fight with Rios would be competitive. Plus, it's something new. Something we haven't seen before.
gyll is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 01:24 PM   #3
FilipMNE
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 461

This fight would be good for his confidence, Rios is tailor made for Pac it would be like Pac vs heavybag, for me its a good comeback fight after he got KTFO!
FilipMNE is online now  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #4
Primenal
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Good fight for Pac. I'd suggest Rios, then Bradley rematch (bradley don't have enough power to knock him out). As for JMM rematch.. I dunno if I want to see it. He had as much chance of winning at the point he got stopped as JMM did, but I'm not that interested in a 5th fight. These 2 should be clearing up 140-147 and building there legacy through the up and comers.
Primenal is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum