Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #1
Changfoo
Titanium
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 891
Default Angel Heredia is a Genius. Congrats to both Herdia and JMM

Angel Heredia in his own words

SPIEGEL: What qualified you for the role of dealer to the world’s best athletes?

Heredia: My father is a chemistry professor. I love chemistry, and I was an athlete. My role was an obsession. For example, I learned everything about testosterone: that there is a type of testosterone with a high half-life and another that works very quickly. I learned that you can rub it in, take it orally, inject it. It became a kick: I was allowed to work with the best of the best, and I made them even better.

SPIEGEL: And how did you become the best in your world?

Heredia: With precision. You want an example? Everyone talks about epo. Epo is fashionable. But without adding iron, epo only works half as well. That’s the kind of thing you have to know. There are oxygen carriers that make epo work incredibly fast – they are actually better than epo alone. I call my drug “Epo Boost.” I inject it and it releases many tiny oxygen molecules throughout the body. In that way you increase the effect of epo by a factor of ten.

SPIEGEL: Do you have any other secrets?

Heredia: Oh yes, of course. There are tablets for the kidneys that block the metabolites of steroids, so when athletes give a urine sample, they don’t excrete the metabolites and thus test negative. Or there is an enzyme that slowly consumes proteins - epo has protein structures, and the enzyme thus ensures that the B sample of the doping test has a completely different value than the A sample. Then there are chemicals that you take a couple of hours before the race that prevent acidification in the muscles. Together with epo they are an absolute miracle. I’ve created 20 different drugs that are still undetectable for the doping testers.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

First 3 fights he hits Pac with flush right hands, he takes it, suddenly he hits Pacquiao once at age 39 and KO's possibly the number one or 2 pound for pound fighter in the sport.

Not saying he cheated or anything but it is open to discussion because of Heredia's past.

Just Saying
Changfoo is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum