Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
mc50341
Journeyman

vCash: 1000
Default Get the most out of Kessler

I'm from DK, so i'm obvious a huge Kessler fan, but I always tries to stay rather objective, it can be hard since there are only one danish fighter who fighting at top level. In my mind there are very little doubt that Kessler will never win against Ward. So Ward is a clear nr one i SMW and Kessler and Froch are 2 and 3 or 3 and 2.

Here is my question/thoughts;

What does Kessler has to do to achive the most out of his potential?, fight second fights against Ward and Froch, fight smaller, but still big fights in against the other fighters in SMW such as Abraham, Bute (what is Dirrell doing, not much i guess?) etc.

Or should he move up and fight at light heavy? and how would you rate that division with Kessler up there. Does he stand a chance against the US fighters and the Cleverly?

I myself hopes that he will move up, take on the big names and see how far it would bring him, i guess he has bigger chance to be nr. one in LH than in SMW, because Ward is in my opinion one of the very best fighters P4P, so he will probably rule whatever division he chooses to rule.. Which seems to be at SMW or perhaps at Middleweight?

I'm looking forward to hear from you.
mc50341 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #2
PowerBack
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 675
Default Re: Get the most out of Kessler

He should secure a rematch with Froch.. That is the fight everyone wants, and it is going to give him a nice pay day.. Should he lose to Froch (which would probably mean the end for Kessler), then he should have enough money to retire on.
If he beats Froch (which I think he will), then he should move up to LHW, I rate his chances of beating Cleverly, Cloud and Pascal pretty good..
PowerBack is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 02:52 AM   #3
mc50341
Journeyman

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Get the most out of Kessler

Froch will get his chance again, as you say, it is what alomost everyone wants.. Just not me Not that it wont be one hell of a match, im just not sure it is what is best for Kessler reputation, but again it will always depends on how and in which direction he acts..
mc50341 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum