Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2012, 07:11 AM   #1
porkypara
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 546
vCash: 1000
Default Richard Schafer talks about Khan Molina fight.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9yGrC3Ft5g[/ame]
porkypara is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
ashishwarrior
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,189
vCash: 2775
Default Re: Richard Schafer talks about Khan Molina fight.

morales fight gtfo the fork is already in him
schafer would feed his gran to khan if the dollar is going in his pocket.
schafer should scour help the aged for more gimme fights for khan
ashishwarrior is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:08 AM   #3
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 13,617
vCash: 664
Default Re: Richard Schafer talks about Khan Molina fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishwarrior View Post
morales fight gtfo the fork is already in him
schafer would feed his gran to khan if the dollar is going in his pocket.
schafer should scour help the aged for more gimme fights for khan
A couple or three years ago when the Khan - Morales matchup was first mooted everyone called Khan a grave robber....Garcia fights him two months ago and practically gets a free pass.
icemax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:47 AM   #4
mani0
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,028
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Richard Schafer talks about Khan Molina fight.

Khan should fight Murray or Mitchell in the M.E.N next.
mani0 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:54 AM   #5
ashishwarrior
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,189
vCash: 2775
Default Re: Richard Schafer talks about Khan Molina fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
A couple or three years ago when the Khan - Morales matchup was first mooted everyone called Khan a grave robber....Garcia fights him two months ago and practically gets a free pass.
garcia was not screaming before the first fight he was the best in the division running his mouth and with the rematch clause garcia honoured it as morales is an ATG, do you think khan would have gave morales one last pay day
Garcia also does not need every advantage he can get a hold of in the ring he sure as hell aint feeding on lightwieghts to prove his worth
ashishwarrior is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:10 PM   #6
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 13,617
vCash: 664
Default Re: Richard Schafer talks about Khan Molina fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishwarrior View Post
garcia was not screaming before the first fight he was the best in the division running his mouth and with the rematch clause garcia honoured it as morales is an ATG, do you think khan would have gave morales one last pay day
Garcia also does not need every advantage he can get a hold of in the ring he sure as hell aint feeding on lightwieghts to prove his worth
You've just illustrated my point nicely, thanks
icemax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:41 AM   #7
Redondo5
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,740
vCash: 4380
Default Re: Richard Schafer talks about Khan Molina fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishwarrior View Post
garcia was not screaming before the first fight he was the best in the division running his mouth and with the rematch clause garcia honoured it as morales is an ATG, do you think khan would have gave morales one last pay day
Garcia also does not need every advantage he can get a hold of in the ring he sure as hell aint feeding on lightwieghts to prove his worth
in fact Garcia and his old man have been mouthing off quite a lot lately along with those watson brothers. they've had a lot to say about them being the best in the division. looking past opponents etc. all things khan is accused of doing in the past

It just seems people only see the fault with khan and give everyone else a free pass. Suggesting some people here have a biased hatered of khan regardless of what he does
Redondo5 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013