Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 12-12-2012, 11:39 AM   #16
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ko punching power: Natural or...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by dempsey1234 View Post
Uh, oh, the yappers are in attack mode, their oral cavity's are skillfully working overtime.
Let me ask you this cos it's something that has been on my mind, is your stooooopitity come natural or do you use modern science and advance's to achieve maximum stoooopitity? Just curious.
Oh, sorry didnt mean to ignore your question, "now what?", what now??
I'm not attacking you, it was actually a serious question, just with an emotion at the end. Way to go ignoring it.

You asked if KO power can be developed. Scrap, the most knowledgeable guy on this forum, says it can be. Debate him with your superior knowledge in this area, you may as well seeing as you're already mocking him. Clearly you know better.

Please explain the significance of the oral cavity when it comes to punching power, or do you have absolutely no idea what he's referring to?
viru§™ is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #17
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
Wow. Why are you being such a prick? Do you have any idea who Scrap is and what he does for a living? He's probably the most knowledgeable guy on this forum.

Stop being so immature and listen to the guy, you may actually learn something.
"Max Power comes from the position, of the Oral Cavity. If thats not correct nothing is to Maximize Delivery. Its a Skill Set."

If scrap is what you say he is, then what does that statement have to do with this thread????

So you yappers do respect somebody, it's good to know, but little dogs keep yapping, so keep yapping.

Explain through modern science and technologoical advances, what scrap and the rest of the yap pack are trying to say about this specific topic?

You can dish it out but you just cant take it, and you hide behind the oscillation of the framus which then leads to gluteal strain, which leads to anal leakage, which then leads to anal stains, or racing stripes in your under garments. Then through the use of modern science and technological advances in detergents, you can almost get the stains out of your undergarments.

I love my coffee breaks, you guys are a trip.

dempsey1234 is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #18
greynotsoold
Contender
ESB Senior Member

If you took a look at what Emmanuel Steward changed in Tommy Hearns, in the way he delivered his right hand, that made him into a "ko puncher", then that statement would make perfect sense.
greynotsoold is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 12:12 PM   #19
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
"Max Power comes from the position, of the Oral Cavity. If thats not correct nothing is to Maximize Delivery. Its a Skill Set."

If scrap is what you say he is, then what does that statement have to do with this thread????

So you yappers do respect somebody, it's good to know, but little dogs keep yapping, so keep yapping.

Explain through modern science and technologoical advances, what scrap and the rest of the yap pack are trying to say about this specific topic?

You can dish it out but you just cant take it, and you hide behind the oscillation of the framus which then leads to gluteal strain, which leads to anal leakage, which then leads to anal stains, or racing stripes in your under garments. Then through the use of modern science and technological advances in detergents, you can almost get the stains out of your undergarments.

I love my coffee breaks, you guys are a trip.
I'm being serious, not taking the piss or insulting you yet you still avoid the question.

You're out of your depth. What you've said so far shows how little understanding you have of human physiology.

If you can't answer the question just say so and move on.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 12:23 PM   #20
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I'm not attacking you, it was actually a serious question, just with an emotion at the end. Way to go ignoring it.

You asked if KO power can be developed. Scrap, the most knowledgeable guy on this forum, says it can be. Debate him with your superior knowledge in this area, you may as well seeing as you're already mocking him. Clearly you know better.

Please explain the significance of the oral cavity when it comes to punching power, or do you have absolutely no idea what he's referring to?
Since you are one of my avid readers, I will reply, what did that statement have to do with this topic? Nada, zlich, nothing.

Did you run to scrap, oooooh, scrap, Dempsey, is mocking, you, oooo! Simply schoolyard.

A serious question, you know what they say, if it smells like a fart, it is a fart

I await your skillful and insightful reply. Sarcasem works both ways through modern science and tecnological advances.

The clock is still ticking, name one punchless fighter, that has become a ko puncher through the use of modern technological advances, tick, tick tick
Old 12-12-2012, 12:25 PM   #21
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Since you are one of my avid readers, I will reply, what did that statement have to do with this topic? Nada, zlich, nothing.

Did you run to scrap, oooooh, scrap, Dempsey, is mocking, you, oooo! Simply schoolyard.

A serious question, you know what they say, if it smells like a fart, it is a fart

I await your skillful and insightful reply. Sarcasem works both ways through modern science and tecnological advances.

The clock is still ticking, name one punchless fighter, that has become a ko puncher through the use of modern technological advances, tick, tick tick
You carry on, I'm not the one making myself look pathetic and immature.

Have a nice day, mate.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #22
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I'm being serious, not taking the piss or insulting you yet you still avoid the question.

You're out of your depth. What you've said so far shows how little understanding you have of human physiology.

If you can't answer the question just say so and move on.
Oh, jeez I know what you want, cartoon time, here 'tis
Old 12-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #23
CHAL_DIESEL
GOAT
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

I am not sure what you guys are arguing about(seems like it is an unrelated beef to the topic), but I have seen guys who went not knowing how to throw a punch, to learning proper technique, and turning into a power puncher. For some individuals, they have a natural ko punch, but at the same time I believe it can be taught, and power can be increased.
CHAL_DIESEL is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #24
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
You carry on, I'm not the one making myself look pathetic and immature.

Have a nice day, mate.
Iwill, thank you. Then why are you following me around, if I am the one looking pathetic and immature, hmmmmm!

When are YOU, going to answer the question? I want to hear what you have to say about this topic, stay on task, I know with your superior intellect you will provide insightful comments that someone can agree or disagree with.

Tick, tick, tick
Old 12-12-2012, 12:46 PM   #25
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

To be fair Scrap is calling it the oral cavity when he should be saying vestibular system, the oral cavity is the vestibule of the mouth so he's got his terminology confused.
dealt_with is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 12:46 PM   #26
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAL_DIESEL View Post
I am not sure what you guys are arguing about(seems like it is an unrelated beef to the topic), but I have seen guys who went not knowing how to throw a punch, to learning proper technique, and turning into a power puncher. For some individuals, they have a natural ko punch, but at the same time I believe it can be taught, and power can be increased.
Sums it up well.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:03 PM   #27
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAL_DIESEL View Post
Thank you, finally. You are correct you can increase someone's power, but if you are not a ko puncher to begin with, you are not going to become a ko artist.

There are very good technical boxers out there who have the proper leverage and punch placement.

Juan"Baby Bull" Diaz, was fast knew how to fight but couldnt crack an egg, he had a pretty good trainer, and a S&C guy. It really hurt him when he fought Marquez.
If someone tells you they can increase your power, yes they can but not to the level they maybe implying.
It is better to practice your technique's and develop your skills to win fights, rather then try to work on power. If you have a good coach he will show you to punch correctly and effectivily and through natural progression you will increase your power but not to the level where you will become a ko puncher.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:04 PM   #28
scrap
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Oral Cavity, That which is above the Neck, if 15% off centre, the Body loses Balance. Affects Balance, proprioceptive ability, Power. Stops the body from working as it should, primary the Shoulders, lower Back, Groin, stops the Cardio System from working by up to 50% by restricting the Diaphragm. Puts Stress on the Top 6 Vertebra. For Power look at any World Class Sprinter, look where the oral cavity is positioned. Look at any World Class Fighter Puncher the Chin is in not Down. Look at any World Class Athlete.
scrap is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #29
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
If you took a look at what Emmanuel Steward changed in Tommy Hearns, in the way he delivered his right hand, that made him into a "ko puncher", then that statement would make perfect sense.
If that is true, then every fighter Steward trained would have the power of Hearns, and that is not true. Since you are going back that far, Steward also trained Hilmer Kenty, Hearns and Kenty had the same trainer, the same training it didn't turn Kenty into the puncher that Hearns was.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:58 PM   #30
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrap View Post
Oral Cavity, That which is above the Neck, if 15% off centre, the Body loses Balance. Affects Balance, proprioceptive ability, Power. Stops the body from working as it should, primary the Shoulders, lower Back, Groin, stops the Cardio System from working by up to 50% by restricting the Diaphragm. Puts Stress on the Top 6 Vertebra. For Power look at any World Class Sprinter, look where the oral cavity is positioned. Look at any World Class Fighter Puncher the Chin is in not Down. Look at any World Class Athlete.
That's all true but it's not called the oral cavity!!
That's a big reason why Khan can't punch and gets knocked down easily, Hunter is working on his posture and balance from looking at the recent videos.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing