Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-14-2012, 02:48 PM   #61
Dedication
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Why do people seem to reckon Pac will the same fighter upon his return to the rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Sleep View Post
Yep, I said the same thing in another post. Paulie or the Bradley rematch which Top Rank should have pursued instead of this last fight with JMM. But they were greedy and paid the price for it. (Pun intended)
I think Bradley has a good shot at knocking down PAC at least in a rematch. I know some will laugh. But have you seen hike overhand right. Watch the Peterson fight. Think it was round 3. Clipped him with a beaut!
Dedication is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2012, 02:49 PM   #62
Dedication
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Why do people seem to reckon Pac will the same fighter upon his return to the rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Sleep View Post
Fo rsome reason, a lot of people dont seem to understand this. Pac really doesn't have any reason to keep fighting. But a lot of boxing fans are selfish. They dont actually care about the fighters they just want to be entertained as if the world revolves around them. He is extremely blessed to be in the condition he is at the moment. that Ko could have possibly casued brain damage. No joke either, I really hope he carries on with is life without boxing. Any true fan would understand.
One more fight in Manilla, then retirement...

Arum won't let that happen tho!
Dedication is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2012, 03:11 PM   #63
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

vCash: 553

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I disagree. He pummeled Margarito and was well ahead on the scorecards. The fight should have been stopped! Manny did everything in his power to get him outta there, but at a certain point anyone with a conscience has to think rationally.

Margarito had nothing left. I doubt Pacquiao wanted to bear the burden of giving someone serious brain damage or worse.
You know what, good points. I think you are right, Pacman showed that BIG HEART in the final rounds with Cotto

A little more mustard on those punches and he could have done even more damage to Margarito's already broken face. But, I don't get why he wouldn't want to punch out a one eyed, Cheeto in Margarito when he had Cotto bleeding from everywhere but his ass.

Oh BTW.... Forgot to add the word "ignorance" to my OPs.
BobDigi5060 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum