PhilthyRich
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Marquez is my idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald_Toad View Post
i admire marquez and his chemist drug smuggler
Just because he has a drug smuggler trainer, DOES NOT mean he too is on it, it IS natural for someone who is 40 to get bigger and stronger, remember that
PhilthyRich is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2012, 12:37 AM   #77
Box702
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilthyRich View Post
Floyd don't need to take no risk since poochiao won't take the test. He risked against Marquez though and won 12-0. It's "you're" smart guy. Who's pointing the finger? Again you can't find HERE where I'm saying he's on steroids. This thread has been nothing but praise to the 40 year old who can get bigger and stronger, unlike his younger counterparts Morales and Barrera. Floyd is hard work dedication. Sergio? sure, come down to 154.
Whatever you say kid.Floyd is next.
Box702 is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 12:45 AM   #78
zorryt
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

Some people are praising marquez only because Mayweather beat him and they hate pacquiao. If Marquez had defeated mayweather none of these clowns will be kneeling to marquez. Its easy, Now Mayweather is the best of the best thanks to Marquez, that's all they want, they don't really like Marquez they are Mayweather worshipers they are happy because Pacquiao is out of the picture now. Marquez is a cheater piece of crap Manny gave him two opportunities to fight him now the cheater does not want to give Manny a rematch that tells you a lot about marquez stupid arrogant a mayweather servant. And the tests worth nothing.
zorryt is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 01:08 AM   #79
PhilthyRich
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box702 View Post
Whatever you say kid.Floyd is next.
Floyd is next to get knocked out? With this 40 year old who is stronger and more build that is a possibility, but will it happen, highly unlikely, kid
PhilthyRich is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 01:48 AM   #80
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

vCash: 1001

You havent been listening to the experts here? Wheres Michiganguy. Marquez has never trained for strength before in his entire life, and also at 40 you are suppossed to look the best you have ever looked once you do that, especially if you hire an infamous PED farmer who of course, doesnt give you PEDS, but just... helps you work out.

Someone tell Hopkins to start lifting weights and hire a PED farmer to not give him PEDS but to help him work out, and given his age he should be a beast his next fight
kirk is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 02:47 AM   #81
JoeCamelTow
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk View Post
You havent been listening to the experts here? Wheres Michiganguy. Marquez has never trained for strength before in his entire life, and also at 40 you are suppossed to look the best you have ever looked once you do that, especially if you hire an infamous PED farmer who of course, doesnt give you PEDS, but just... helps you work out.

Someone tell Hopkins to start lifting weights and hire a PED farmer to not give him PEDS but to help him work out, and given his age he should be a beast his next fight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Joe View Post

Katsidis fight at 135:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Pacquiao 4 @ 147:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
It must help you sleep better at night holding on to the believe that PEDS are the only possible explanation for JMM's success.
JoeCamelTow is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 03:26 AM   #82
arsabs
Belt holder
ESB Addict

people bitching about ban bet rather than countering whats presented.
arsabs is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 03:40 AM   #83
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCamelTow View Post
It must help you sleep better at night holding on to the believe that PEDS are the only possible explanation for JMM's success.
erm... not really?

If you can go ahead and show me anywhere where I have, ever, said that JMM's success comes from PEDS, in my entire time on ESB, shit.... quote it and Ill denounce that shit right now and own up to that stupidity.

But Ill save you some time, Ive never said that, or anything close to. But feel free to search

But ay.... keep reaching for something Anything that makes you have to rationalise how a sane boxing fan with no agenda can come to the conclusion that they think JMM is probably on some form of PEDS.

The amount of ignorance pertaining to the top level of athletics in sports is astonishing lol. So many fans need so hard to believe that their guy doesnt take a form of PED.

That kind of blind allegiance is simply stupid.

And heres a heads up for you : I dont care if he took PEDS Its the retardation of those who cant even see the dots to connect, and have a problem with those who connect them, that bother me.

You dont believe he did it? Fine.

Dont act like its some hate movement from fans that think he did though.

I like JMM, cant wait for his next fight, and the guy is an ATG in my book. And I think he is doping/juicing on some level.

It is what it is.
kirk is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 03:56 AM   #84
JoeCamelTow
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
erm... not really?

If you can go ahead and show me anywhere where I have, ever, said that JMM's success comes from PEDS, in my entire time on ESB, shit.... quote it and Ill denounce that shit right now and own up to that stupidity.

But Ill save you some time, Ive never said that, or anything close to. But feel free to search

But ay.... keep reaching for something Anything that makes you have to rationalise how a sane boxing fan with no agenda can come to the conclusion that they think JMM is probably on some form of PEDS.

The amount of ignorance pertaining to the top level of athletics in sports is astonishing lol. So many fans need so hard to believe that their guy doesnt take a form of PED.

That kind of blind allegiance is simply stupid.

And heres a heads up for you : I dont care if he took PEDS Its the retardation of those who cant even see the dots to connect, and have a problem with those who connect them, that bother me.

You dont believe he did it? Fine.

Dont act like its some hate movement from fans that think he did though.

I like JMM, cant wait for his next fight, and the guy is an ATG in my book. And I think he is doping/juicing on some level.

It is what it is.
Quote:

You're telling me I misunderstood that post
Old 12-15-2012, 03:59 AM   #85
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
You're telling me I misunderstood that post
Well, care to point out to me which part I attribute JMM's success as a fighter to using PEDS?
kirk is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 04:03 AM   #86
JoeCamelTow
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Well, care to point out to me which part I attribute JMM's success as a fighter to using PEDS?
SO now you're going to play pedantics? What a douche..

FOr the record do you or don't you think JMM used Peds vs Pac?
Old 12-15-2012, 04:14 AM   #87
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
SO now you're going to play pedantics? What a douche..

FOr the record do you or don't you think JMM used Ped vs Pac?
Here, you are having a hard time with this so I will break this down for you and make it simple

* I like JMM
* JMM is an ATG
* I picked JMM to beat Pac
* I think JMM juiced on some level for the Pac fight, and has been doing it for some time now. I have made posts last year to the same effect. Nobody said shit when I brought his name up before, now its WW3
* I dont care that he is, if he is.

* JMM's success stems from his ring IQ. From that, blossoms his counterpunching ability and all around ring generalship. That is where his success as a fighter comes from.

* Do I think JMM's success as a fighter comes from PEDS? No, I think it comes from his boxing intelligence. As I stated above. That I think he is marginally better on them then he would be off of them, doesnt mean thats why I think hes winning his fights, or has success as a fighter.

* This does not erase the fact that I feel hes doping on some level. I dont know whats so hard to comprehend about this.

* Do I think JMM beats Pac without PEDS? I think Marquez beats Pac this fourth fight with or without PEDS, and would/will do so in a 5th fight if he was clean as a whistle.

Hope that helps you out. Though Im sure you will try to find a way to twist this into something you need it to be.

Long live Marquez.
kirk is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 04:16 AM   #88
JM22
Champion
East Side Guru

A lot of ass hurt pac fans here I'm loving it!! I'm very happy Marquez knocked Pacquiao the uck out.
JM22 is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 04:18 AM   #89
JoeCamelTow
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Here, you are having a hard time with this so I will break this down for you and make it simple

* I like JMM
* JMM is an ATG
* I picked JMM to beat Pac
* I think JMM juiced on some level for the Pac fight, and has been doing it for some time now. I have made posts last year to the same effect. Nobody said shit when I brought his name up before, now its WW3
* I dont care that he is, if he is.

* JMM's success stems from his ring IQ. From that, blossoms his counterpunching ability and all around ring generalship. That is where his success as a fighter comes from.

* Do I think JMM's success as a fighter comes from PEDS? No, I think it comes from his boxing intelligence. As I stated above. That I think he is marginally better on them then he would be off of them, doesnt mean thats why I think hes winning his fights, or has success as a fighter.

* Do I think JMM beats Pac without PEDS? I think Marquez beats Pac this fourth fight with or without PEDS, and would/will do so in a 5th fight if he was clean as a whistle.

Hope that helps you out. Though Im sure you will try to find a way to twist this into something you need it to be.

Long live Marquez.

Why the long tap-dance? The question was simple.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:22 AM   #90
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
Why the long tap-dance? The question was simple.
For you, it is needed, because its quite obvious you cant seem to comprehend it otherwise. Hence the stupid assumptions, meaningless comments (I just must not be able to sleep at night thinking of blah blah)

Shit is lost on you
kirk is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum